Did anyone have a similar experience with late puberty?

lassebasse

lassebasse

Silver
I hit puberty at 16.5. Not even kidding. I sounded like an eleven year old kid when I was in my mid-teens jfl.

It was so brutal because I would obsess about it and have panic attacks over it. Always the smallest kid, sounded like a girl, everyone thought I was years younger, etc. šŸ˜¢

Only upside was the heightmaxx but was it worth it HELL NAWWWWWW

Brutal story from when I had just turned 16: telemarketer called our house, I picked up and it went like this:

- hi, is [lasse's dad] at home?
- no, it's only me
- oh, you're his daughter?

:feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, owlofathena and ostus
hit puberty at same age, most peak shit. From 5ā€4ish to 6ā€ in like a year had girls and guys compliment my height and point out my growth

hit puberty at same age, most peak shit. From 5ā€4ish to 6ā€ in like a year had girls and guys compliment my height and point out my growth
What a glow-up, damn :feelsokman:

I went from 5'6" to 6'2" over the span of like 5 years, only reaching my (presumably) final height this year at 21 jfl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and ostus

I went from 5'6" to 6'2" over the span of like 5 years, only reaching my (presumably) final height this year at 21 jfl
Yeah had a mexican in high school who coped on my shortness despite being like 5ā€6 :feelskek: was great to walk around taller than him.
I got stretch marks on my back from the growth spurt, personally i think they look sick but many will probs disagree

Yeah had a mexican in high school who coped on my shortness despite being like 5ā€6 :feelskek: was great to walk around taller than him.
I got stretch marks on my back from the growth spurt, personally i think they look sick but many will probs disagree
this nigga speedran puberty and got battle scars from it

and jfl at coping manlets as usual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ostus and mirrormogger

I was almost 16 when I hit puberty and itā€™s fucked up. Grew 6 inches within a couple years and havenā€™t grown since. I was a real late pubertycel. 5ā€™1 at 15 to 5ā€™7 at 17. Now 18 and havenā€™t grown a centimeter in the past almost 2 years

I am fucked

Whats ur dads height

Brutal, hpoing for same ,already gained 14 cm

Ur parents heighr?

Whats your parents height @mirrormogger

im 5'9 at the same age and I hit puberty around 15.5, I would atleast hope to be 6'2 but the cieling is definitely 6'0 since only my uncle is above 6'2.

normal age to hit puberty is around 20