Did anyone here get CIRCUMCISED as a TEEN/ADULT?

Deleted member 16101

Deleted member 16101

Platinum
how was it

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I havent but I might need to

Unless your foreskin is completely scarred from repeated injury, I would just apply gentle tension over a few hours to bring it all the way down.

-MD

I would rather kill myself than get circumcised. In many cases guys with foreskin problems, can just get their frenulum removed, instead of a whole circumcision.

I need to get my frenulum removed fr

Unless your foreskin is completely scarred from repeated injury, I would just apply gentle tension over a few hours to bring it all the way down.

-MD
I posted this on the other thread but I have giga-scarring. I literally spent probably hundreds of hours stretching. I remember one summer as a teen where I literally rotted in my room stretching ALL fucking day long with no improvement as a teenager

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Can someone please comment their surgery experience like before/after etc

I posted this on the other thread but I have giga-scarring. I literally spent probably hundreds of hours stretching. I remember one summer as a teen where I literally rotted in my room stretching ALL fucking day long with no improvement as a teenager
How do u get scarring from stretching, I also have phimosis but stretching helps loosen the skin up for a few days

How do u get scarring from stretching, I also have phimosis but stretching helps loosen the skin up for a few days
I was too aggressive as a dumbass teen and also used betamethasone which somehow made the skin REALLY thin and fragile
It was bleeding frequently but I kept going cuz I thought i was making progress

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I was too aggressive as a dumbass teen and also used betamethasone which somehow made the skin REALLY thin and fragile
It was bleeding frequently but I kept going cuz I thought i was making progress
:feelswhat:
Cringe Wince GIF

Can someone please comment their surgery experience like before/after etc
Got it done at 17.

It wasn't bad. The only painful part was washing it right after I got home. Other than that the pain was a 3/10 at most unless you accidentally bump your dick into something.

Don't even try to jerk off until after 5-6 weeks, you might tear the skin and leave scarring.

I'm still sensitive, so I really don't understand why so retards say it will ruin your sensitivity.

Overall, I'm very glad I did it. My dick is cleaner and doesn't ever smell that bad. It also looks way more aesthetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend