did anyone here not pay their full bimax price upfront

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
did anyone pay like 50-75 percent of it ip front and then pay the rest over a period of time

just curious
plleasd share
 
I'm really rich so I just paid it all up front, then I realized I'm actually a schizo, I'm not rich and I'm currently buying snacks from Tesco, with the cashier giving me the neurotypical stare.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, alexmason90 and Deleted member 26065
I'm really rich so I just paid it all up front, then I realized I'm actually a schizo, I'm not rich and I'm currently buying snacks from Tesco, with the cashier giving me the neurotypical stare.
lollll graham!!!
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham
absolutely over if you need bimax
 
Normally need to pay it all upfront.
 
how much is it?
 

Similar threads

Xazzy
Replies
0
Views
21
Xazzy
Xazzy
LeonardMariana
Replies
1
Views
39
s3emblance
s3emblance
vogt
Replies
12
Views
75
vogt
vogt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top