Did anyone here see benefits from taking magnesium supplements?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
And if yes, what were the benefits, do they stay, and what type of magnesium do you use

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 20565
Shut the fuck up

you have found your niche at the very bottom of the societal pyramid.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Gaygymmaxx
i brought it but havent taken, might try but zinc im wanting try

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
magnesium is a laxative all it did was shit

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Danish_Retard
magnesium is a laxative all it did was shit
mofo bought the wrong magnesium :lul:

And if yes, what were the benefits, do they stay, and what type of magnesium do you use
no muscle cramps

that's it

You gotta be more specific, do you mean magnesium glycinate, which is good for sleep, or, magnesium citrate that makes you shit. Or, magnesium hydroxide which has basically 0 effect.

• +1

no muscle cramps

that's it

You gotta be more specific, do you mean magnesium glycinate, which is good for sleep, or, magnesium citrate that makes you shit. Or, magnesium hydroxide which has basically 0 effect.
its not just magnesium citrate or at least not form my experience
magnesium in general is tense on the stomach

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

no muscle cramps

that's it

Well i asked that in my post, which type magnesium worked for mental benefits mostly. There is only citrate in my shit country. Idk why glycanate is so rare tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Well i asked that in my post, which type magnesium worked for mental benefits mostly. There is only citrate in my shit country. Idk why glycanate is so rare tbh
Not to be pedantic or argumentative or anything but I'd kill my family before I admit to being wrong so I'll just say that you didn't specify it was for mental wellbeing in your post.

I think you have to buy magnesium glycinate from sites like Raw Powders and shit like that, it suppesedly has a lot of mental benefits so I'd definitely try it if I there you. And yo uknow, practicical benefits like better sleep, better memory and shit like that.

Really IMO countries should give all of these mental boosting drugs and shit like that to their citizins, everyone should get the benefits from shit like this, but then again I guess not everybody is smart enough to use anything more than paracetamol, and it does give anyone willing to experiment with it a competitive advantage.

• +1
magnesium isnt gonna do anything on its own, its just another basic supplement

what are your health goals?

• +1
magnesium isnt gonna do anything on its own, its just another basic supplement

what are your health goals?
Anxiety and general calming of nerves tbh, i have bad social anxiety every time i go outside i public, like im insecure in the way i walk, sway with my arms, the speed i walk with, my gaze, where should i look while walking, im always insecure about this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Anxiety and general calming of nerves tbh, i have bad social anxiety every time i go outside i public, like im insecure in the way i walk, sway with my arms, the speed i walk with, my gaze, where should i look while walking, im always insecure about this
im afraid this is just a mental problem and cant be fixed with magnesium

Read The Magnesium Miracle, what you need is magnesium oil(magnesium chloride in water) applied on the skin, you will start to see the effects in a few weeks, only a small quantity is absorbed from pills, you need to take them for months, or even a year to increase your magnesium level with them.

see a therapist and hit the gym

the only supplement that can fix this is cocaine :lul:

• +1
see a therapist and hit the gym

the only supplement that can fix this is cocaine :lul:
I hit the gym, and it does help but only if i do it in the morning