Did anyone here turn from a beta to an alpha?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Did you transform your behavior? I'm a pure beta, I let people walk over me and am afraid of physical confrontation.
I imagine if a small guy like me roids up, trains MMA he could turn into a more dominant man.
Anyone did it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 6045 and 9 others
Beta and alpha shit is cringe as fuck

ur either socially charismatic/confident and fit into what is deemed normal

or u don’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, bugeye, f0rmless and 31 others
Pretty sure some users here did. Injecting T Can give a massive confidence boost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, turkproducer, Deleted member 1680 and 7 others
Pretty sure some users here did. Injecting T Can give a massive confidence boost.
Yeah I think so too. I'm going to send off my T test soon.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
The term alpha is stupid because it gets applied to all these pseudo alpha dudes who put on fake personas and try to be as much of dicks as possible just to try to get more romantic/social success or whatever. But I definitely used to be a HUGE beta and it took being walked over constantly in my first relationship to change things.

You have to truly value yourself regardless of what other people say/think to get out of that beta mindset. If you try to be liked by everyone you’ll get no respect so just accept that you won’t and do as you really feel instead of being unreasonably nice and submissive all the time. Even if that means calling people out on their shit and making them mad because of it. And you have to have your own goals/hobbies/things that keep you busy so you don’t become dependent on a girl because it’s so easy to do that when you have nothing else going on in your life.

Working out, doing boxing/MMA, and having real educational/career pursuits you dedicate a lot of time to are just a few of the ways you’ll actually start to be confident - and not the kind “le confidence” that’ll get you a stacy at the bar but the real kind that makes you feel better about life and not let other people treat you like shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 11143, BigBoy and 13 others
i am beta and will stay beta forever because of my small 7.7 inch head.

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Kristin
The term alpha is stupid because it gets applied to all these pseudo alpha dudes who put on fake personas and try to be as much of dicks as possible just to try to get more romantic/social success or whatever. But I definitely used to be a HUGE beta and it took being walked over constantly in my first relationship to change things.

You have to truly value yourself regardless of what other people say/think to get out of that beta mindset. If you try to be liked by everyone you’ll get no respect so just accept that you won’t and do as you really feel instead of being unreasonably nice and submissive all the time. Even if that means calling people out on their shit and making them mad because of it. And you have to have your own goals/hobbies/things that keep you busy so you don’t become dependent on a girl because it’s so easy to do that when you have nothing else going on in your life.
Yes I didn't mean that kind of fake alphaness. I basically just meant becoming a normal man who doesn't take all the shit from people, a man who is calm but will fight if he had to.
I'm someone who subconsciously wants to avoid confrontation at all cost, I hide in my basement and even for shopping I need to take my bravery for the whole month with me.
I work with boomers, they make fun of me and play these dominance games and I'm always submissive. It's so sad. I know if I say something dumb about them back they'll rage because they can't deal with being challenged by a real beta and if it ever escalates into a physical fight I stand no chance tbh. I'm really weak and small. I want to fix it by working out but always give up because of no energy (low T possibly) and discouraging comments about my body.

• +1
Reactions: docile enterpeneur, BigBoy and coping ethnic
Yes I didn't mean that kind of fake alphaness. I basically just meant becoming a normal man who doesn't take all the shit from people, a man who is calm but will fight if he had to.
I'm someone who subconsciously wants to avoid confrontation at all cost, I hide in my basement and even for shopping I need to take my bravery for the whole month with me.
I work with boomers, they make fun of me and play these dominance games and I'm always submissive. It's so sad. I know if I say something dumb about them back they'll rage because they can't deal with being challenged by a real beta and if it ever escalates into a physical fight I stand no chance tbh. I'm really weak and small. I want to fix it by working out but always give up because of no energy (low T possibly) and discouraging comments about my body.
Your first step should be to get a full blood panel done. Vitamin D, thyroid, testosterone, all of that. Make sure you don’t have any serious deficiencies. I have a thyroid issues and making dietary/supplement adjustments have improved my energy massively.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8647, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
I heard tren will turn you super gorilla alpha. Try it and report back.

• +1
you can only be alpha if you look strong and dominant

if you're "alpha" without looks, people will just call you a weirdo that doesnt conform, or they will call you autistic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, BigBoy, forwardgrowth and 7 others

if you're "alpha" without looks, people will just call you a weirdo that doesnt conform, or they will call you autistic
Just be homo sapien

Not true, El Chapo, Escobar, Putin, they don't look dominant but they are, that looking alpha thing only works at first and until you get exposed, if you can make a reputation for yourself nobody will mess with you regardless of how you look.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LastHopeForNorman, Mastermind and 7 others
True “alpha” is just a positive leader who has got his shit together and who people look up to, it’s someone who genuinely builds up others

not trying to be some tryhardnarcy cunt

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 11143, BigBoy and 6 others
Not true, El Chapo, Escobar, Putin, they don't look dominant but they are, that looking alpha thing only works at first and until you get exposed, if you can make a reputation for yourself nobody will mess with you regardless of how you look.
lifefuel

You guys are such beta defeatists. This is exactly the kind of attitude you don’t want to have. So your solution to bigger stronger dudes commanding more respect from the get go is to to act just as beta and submissive as your looks might lead people to believe?

Nobody benefits from acting like that. Sure all else equal the dude who looks the part will always be seen as more alpha but who gives a fuck? Stop comparing yourself to other people and just be better than you were before. Work out, get a dope career, be a real ass dude who doesn’t project that try hard alpha personality that makes people think you’re overcompensating but instead actually become someone who respects himself and doesn’t let people treat him like shit. Drop friends that don’t respect you, don’t be dependent on a girl, and have real aspirations you pursue.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, BigBoy, Chintuck22 and 2 others
I was Beta as fuck at 16. But at 16 i Started to Work in a Restaurant as a waiter so i was forced to Talk to people when i began i was cringe AS FUCK couldnt Talk to people Always nervous and No confidence. But now after three years i am Alpha as fuck Always confident i Just dont give a fuck what people think about me. Just get Out and Talk to people and good looking Women after a while you Just become confident, Not that Fake Alpha tryhard. Everbody trys to Fake confidence but Trust me Everbody will notice that you are Fake. SO GET OUT AND TALK TO PEOPLE YOU WILL BECOME NATURALLY ALPHA, trust me.

Do some martial art like boxing, muay thay, mma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
tbh the beta-alpha thing is kinda retarded
i'm alpha in some situations and beta in others, and i feel that even the most cucked fag is alpha is some situations

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and BigBoy

Working out, doing boxing/MMA, and having real educational/career pursuits you dedicate a lot of time to are just a few of the ways you’ll actually start to be confident - and not the kind “le confidence” that’ll get you a stacy at the bar but the real kind that makes you feel better about life and not let other people treat you like shit.
Convinced you are the most high-iq and mature user on the forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 39, Morpheus and 1 other person
I think intelligence is the most important part of being "alpha". There are so many retarded thugmaxxed guys with decent looks that try to be alpha but just end up being a complete joke due to their lack of intelligence. You need charisma to be alpha in the first place, looks play a role, but looking good isn't the most important thing if you want to be respected and actually be "alpha".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, MewingJBP, Deleted member 11143 and 1 other person
I think intelligence is the most important part of being "alpha". There are so many retarded thugmaxxed guys with decent looks that try to be alpha but just end up being a complete joke due to their lack of intelligence. You need charisma to be alpha in the first place, looks play a role, but looking good isn't the most important thing if you want to be respected and actually be "alpha".
You can be a dumb fuck and still command the room

• +1
Who's the alpha here?
vladimir_putin_visits_austria_tass_1202747_1000.jpg

I mean, Putin is the shortest and weakest, but he's the boss, he can have all the other guys killed just like that. All of them tremble at his feet.

• +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel
I turned from beta orbiter to loner incel

I don't undermine the importance of intelligence, just that in this aspect it doesn't work. Sure you can use it for that purpose but it's not a necessity.

Escobar was 167cm jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Can't relate.
Always been respected by men. Being alpha isn't even enough for women. You need elite levels of NTness, game, humor and social command to make up for subpar looks, and even then you have to work relentlessly for pussy crumbs, and all the women that you will eventually get will expect relationships and betabux. You will never have legit casual sex and you will never get IOIs walking down the street and in most other situations. Life as a sub6 is a scam, regardless of your position in the social hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BigBoy, Deleted member 8853 and 4 others
define beta and alpha?

Your first step should be to get a full blood panel done. Vitamin D, thyroid, testosterone, all of that. Make sure you don’t have any serious deficiencies. I have a thyroid issues and making dietary/supplement adjustments have improved my energy massively.
What did you say to your GP to get it checked? My diet definitely needs work because my parents aren't very healthy, but I'm sure that they'd be offended if I told them that I wanted to check if I had any deficiencies i could fix.

From what I've heard and read, even if you gymmax, only your physical appearance will change, not your personality, so you won't become more dominant and you won't become more charismatic, you'll just look more muscular.

The only way to become more dominant and more charismatic is to improve that skill directly with public speaking classes, that technique would help even the most shy guys to become extremely confident when talking to strangers.

Also, there is no such thing as alpha and beta, because there will always be places where people have power over you like at work, where being alpha could put you in trouble, and besides, women are not attracted to alphas, they're attracted to good looking men, a feminine prettyboy can get laid a lot more than a masculine baldcel.

So it doesn't matter if you're submissive except if you get in a relationship, because in relationships, the most dominant person is the leader most of the time, so if you're submissive, you won't be the leader, but that's fine, in contrary to what PUAs say, women are not just attracted to alpha males.

And anyways, most women tend to be submissive in bed but dominant in the relationship so as long as you can dominate in bed, you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Pumanator
From what I've heard and read, even if you gymmax, only your physical appearance will change, not your personality, so you won't become more dominant and you won't become more charismatic, you'll just look more muscular.

The only way to become more dominant and more charismatic is to improve that skill directly with public speaking classes, that technique would help even the most shy guys to become extremely confident when talking to strangers.

Also, there is no such thing as alpha and beta, because there will always be places where people have power over you like at work, where being alpha could put you in trouble, and besides, women are not attracted to alphas, they're attracted to good looking men, a feminine prettyboy can get laid a lot more than a masculine baldcel.

So it doesn't matter if you're submissive except if you get in a relationship, because in relationships, the most dominant person is the leader most of the time, so if you're submissive, you won't be the leader, but that's fine, in contrary to what PUAs say, women are not just attracted to alpha males.

And anyways, most women tend to be submissive in bed but dominant in the relationship so as long as you can dominate in bed, you'll be fine.
Alpha just means the higher SMV guy in the room

Alpha just means the higher SMV guy in the room
No, alpha means dominant while beta means submissive. However those concepts are flawed because women don't judge a man based on his behaviour, they only care about his physical appearance and whether he likes them or not. This means that it doesn't matter if a man is beta because as long as he is good looking enough, he will still get laid.

There are different meanings to the word though, beta can also mean having no self respect, letting people walk all over you and never making sure you get your needs met, it's usually due to a lack of communication which comes from insecurity and low self confidence.
This leads to a lot of disrespect from their partner and they get abused either physically, verbally or psychologically and then they develop sort of a stockholm syndrome towards their abusive partner and don't want to leave them. In that case, being a beta would be bad.

But if being a beta means being just more submissive by not trying to make all the decisions and not trying to lead while still having self respect and being able to communicate your own needs, then in that case, being a beta is not a bad thing. PUAs see it in a completely different way though, to them, you have to be alpha 100% of the time, but it's not actually possible unless you're born that way.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Did you transform your behavior? I'm a pure beta, I let people walk over me and am afraid of physical confrontation.
I imagine if a small guy like me roids up, trains MMA he could turn into a more dominant man.
Anyone did it?
if you do MMA you will be more dominant it's a different feeling knowing you can fuck up majority of men. Now for the gym you will like yourself more when you build a good body so you will have a higher level of confidence therefore more dominant and assertive but if dominance and assertivness is what you want go with MMA.

No, alpha means dominant while beta means submissive. However those concepts are flawed because women don't judge a man based on his behaviour, they only care about his physical appearance and whether he likes them or not. This means that it doesn't matter if a man is beta because as long as he is good looking enough, he will still get laid.

There are different meanings to the word though, beta can also mean having no self respect, letting people walk all over you and never making sure you get your needs met, it's usually due to a lack of communication which comes from insecurity and low self confidence.
This leads to a lot of disrespect from their partner and they get abused either physically, verbally or psychologically and then they develop sort of a stockholm syndrome towards their abusive partner and don't want to leave them. In that case, being a beta would be bad.

But if being a beta means being just more submissive by not trying to make all the decisions and not trying to lead while still having self respect and being able to communicate your own needs, then in that case, being a beta is not a bad thing. PUAs see it in a completely different way though, to them, you have to be alpha 100% of the time, but it's not actually possible unless you're born that way.
Not true, alpha just means high SMV and beta mean low SMV, you can act as dominant as you want but if people don't take you seriously then its useless, on the other hand if you are high SMV even being submissive (and its kinda impossible to be submissive when your SMV is high) will be perceived as humbleness and being down to earth.
Its not only the way you act, is the way people respond to you too.

Not true, alpha just means high SMV and beta mean low SMV, you can act as dominant as you want but if people don't take you seriously then its useless, on the other hand if you are high SMV even being submissive (and its kinda impossible to be submissive when your SMV is high) will be perceived as humbleness and being down to earth.
Its not only the way you act, is the way people respond to you too.
That's actually false. There are tons of men who are alpha in public but beta towards their girlfriend, so they just act tough at work but in reality, they are submissive. It doesn't even matter that they are SMV because in the relationship, they're not the leader. There is such a thing as alpha and beta, you really don't know what you're talking about. Those things exist but they are not like the PUAs describe, being beta is not bad if you're happy with that lifestyle, trying to be someone you're not would be worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 39
That's actually false. There are tons of men who are alpha in public but beta towards their girlfriend, so they just act tough at work but in reality, they are submissive. It doesn't even matter that they are SMV because in the relationship, they're not the leader. There is such a thing as alpha and beta, you really don't know what you're talking about. Those things exist but they are not like the PUAs describe, being beta is not bad if you're happy with that lifestyle, trying to be someone you're not would be worse.
That's cope, Jason Momoa can act as beta as he wants and women would still perceive him as dominant and alpha while Blue Skies Media can act as dominant as he wants and he will still be perceived as beta and submissive

• +1
Imo being alpha is being yourself at all time

• +1
What did you say to your GP to get it checked? My diet definitely needs work because my parents aren't very healthy, but I'm sure that they'd be offended if I told them that I wanted to check if I had any deficiencies i could fix.
That I was feeling low energy and depressed and I wanted to see if I was lacking in anything physically. If you ask they’ll do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8647
That's cope, Jason Momoa can act as beta as he wants and women would still perceive him as dominant and alpha while Blue Skies Media can act as dominant as he wants and he will still be perceived as beta and submissive
Sounds like you don't understand women at all. You should read the story about Johnny Depp who was physically abused by his wife Amber Heard, and before you say that he could have fought back, please remember that if you call the police after a woman hits you, they'll arrest you, not her.

High SMV is only useful when attracting women but it doesn't guarantee respect, even the most successful men can get cucked or abused, nobody is immune to it no matter how good looking, how rich or how famous they are. Your self esteem is the main determining factor in those situations, people who have very high self esteem don't stay in abusive relationships because they know they deserve better and that they can get what they want if they search more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 39
Anyone did it?
Take halotestin, turns you into an alpha selfish dominating man you'll never be betaagaing

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 39
Can't relate.
Always been respected by men. Being alpha isn't even enough for women. You need elite levels of NTness, game, humor and social command to make up for subpar looks, and even then you have to work relentlessly for pussy crumbs, and all the women that you will eventually get will expect relationships and betabux. You will never have legit casual sex and you will never get IOIs walking down the street and in most other situations. Life as a sub6 is a scam, regardless of your position in the social hierarchy.
By sub6 do you mean PSL or the irl 6/10 one?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
If you consider alpha me banging cute girls consistently, having confidence on dates, not giving a shit, and not having to promise exclusivity or relationship to girls to get laid then yea. If you consider alpha me being bossy and telling people what to do then no, if someone ask me for something which i dont wanna do i won't do it. I have no need to prove myself infront of other people or boss them around. Alpha in my opinion is someone who is confident, masculine, goal driven, fun, will work smart and hard to improve his life, all of those traits will attract women and people towards you. Beta is someone who is whinying and having excuses why they can't get laid, can't get ripped, can't make more money while they do nothing to improve their current state of living, also there is plenty of betas who are in high positions, masculine, ripped but they get told what to do by their wifes. My dad was high position, ripped, huge, goodlooking guy but he still takes shit from my mom like a little beta.
If a girl im banging throws shit at me, ill just dump her and go fuck someone else, because i can. Usually girls see very fast in few hours of first date that she can't give you shit so she won't because you will just dump her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
i turned from beta to not beta but the alpha shit is stupid

Sounds like you don't understand women at all. You should read the story about Johnny Depp who was physically abused by his wife Amber Heard, and before you say that he could have fought back, please remember that if you call the police after a woman hits you, they'll arrest you, not her.

High SMV is only useful when attracting women but it doesn't guarantee respect, even the most successful men can get cucked or abused, nobody is immune to it no matter how good looking, how rich or how famous they are. Your self esteem is the main determining factor in those situations, people who have very high self esteem don't stay in abusive relationships because they know they deserve better and that they can get what they want if they search more.
Jhonny Depp Is 55 and got cucked for billionaire Elon Musk who is higher SMV. Jfl at telling me i don't understand women when you are still a virgin coping with irl game and gymcelling

By sub6 do you mean PSL or the irl 6/10 one?

psl, as in getting occasionally approached by women or them making it really easy for you. 6/10 irl is normie tier and doesn't get you jack shit.

psl, as in getting occasionally approached by women or them making it really easy for you. 6/10 irl is normie tier and doesn't get you jack shit.
I'm 4/10 irl its giga over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and NorwoodStyle
When I was a kid up until I was 16 or 17 years old, I was beta, after that my behaviour just changed a little bit. Was probably a late bloomer. Got more beard and muscle mass too
Anyone did it?