Vantablack pills straight from my sister

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Zephir
So I was hanging out with my sister the other day, we were literally just going out to get food or some shit, and all of a sudden, she turns to me and gives me this shit eating grin

I forgot what we were talking about previously, but she started talking about making money and how it was becoming so easy for her

She mentioned that she had been making an extra 8k a month on top of what she was already making.

When-He-Smolders-Hell-Out-Camera-Your-Loins.gif

the first thing any guy thinks when hearing that is that their sister is a whore or doing only fans

she tells me that she essentially has a reverse harem of sugar daddies, so my suspicions were unfortunately correct

she has apparently been doing this shit for months and is financing her way out of poverty

I am not even sure why the FUCK she felt comfortable telling me this, probably because she (perhaps rightfully) views me as a pathetic and weak faggot, but whatever, idgaf, I have my own problems to worry about.

Now she is not an exceedingly attractive woman. objectively speaking she is rather plain, and ethnic at that. Really all that she has going physically is that she is not fat.

Meanwhile I am working for 10 fucking dollars an hour at a job that literally has me cleaning toilets like dalit excrement

i was taken aback, and frankly I could not hide my disgust for this

All I could tell her was that I absolutely could never value a woman who had done what she has done.

I did have some questions about these men and their behaviors, however

She revealed to me that these men were mostly in their middle ages, either lifetime single men or divorcees. They were taking her to fancy restaurants, buying her all sorts of shit, giving her money. Lawyers, programmers, etc. These shrimp dicked cucks were giving my extremely mid sister money to exist in her presence, and god knows what else.

What I did also find interesting was that the races of these males were primarily indian/middle eastern and asian. Just the kind of subhumans I would expect to be doing this worthless shit.

What's more, she actually has a boyfriend, or at least some cuck who she has convinced has a chance with her. He takes her on fancy trips as well, builds gardens for her, and from what I have heard, is doing this while being "on break" with her

Dennis

I questioned her on more black pill ideas since it seemed like the right time.

i asked her if she would still love a man if he was knocked out in front of her, to which she swiftly and firmly replied "no".

In her words, she would "comfort him after it happened", but "slowly plan her exit from the relationship".

I can't even imagine how ready she would be to betray me and every other male that has ever been related to her.

I don't really know what to do, but I admit that I feel a lot less close to her after this and I have really been reconsidering my relationship with all my family members. I no longer believe family means much, if anything at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY, KhatcodaiA3, Mainstream and 12 others
Lelouch vi Britannia command to u

Skin her

4A06F150 429F 47B0 B5F4 2D9018D029AF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jinnu, humanoidsub7, ingram33 and 10 others
i asked her if she would still love a man if he was knocked out in front of her, to which she swiftly and firmly replied "no".

In her words, she would "comfort him after it happened", but "slowly plan her exit from the relationship".
Very brutal my worst fear is being knocked out infront of my girl

Like she’ll literally leave you even if you’re chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, humanoidsub7, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
Yes my sister is a dickhead too lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, RecessedChinCel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Very brutal my worst fear is being knocked out infront of my girl

Like she’ll literally leave you even if you’re chad
You MUST
MUST
kill any man who disrespects you
this is LAW
If you do not, your woman WILL leave you, she WILL fuck other men, and she WILL try to turn you into a cuck. One week she will tell you "it's ok, that guy was just an asshole :)" and the next week she will order you a chastity cage off of Temu

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, ingram33 and klip11
You MUST
MUST
kill any man who disrespects you
this is LAW
If you do not, your woman WILL leave you, she WILL fuck other men, and she WILL try to turn you into a cuck. One week she will tell you "it's ok, that guy was just an asshole :)" and the next week she will order you a chastity cage off of Temu
It sucks cuz mma is a looksmin and will deviate ur septum, annoying asf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and IRL_Reject
It sucks cuz mma is a looksmin and will deviate ur septum, annoying asf
I think doing something like judo and muay thai with light sparring only will probably suffice for most irl situations. Also buying a gun and having a quick trigger finger.

I think doing something like judo and muay thai with light sparring only will probably suffice for most irl situations. Also buying a gun and having a quick trigger finger.
Just kill someone and go to jail theory

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Just kill someone and go to jail theory
It's either kill someone and be a prison mogger or wear the chastity cage for your whore girlfriend
loux64o4j5eb1.jpg

make your choice incel

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and klip11
It's either kill someone and be a prison mogger or wear the chastity cage for your whore girlfriend
loux64o4j5eb1.jpg

make your choice incel
Yeah get ur asshole rammed by a bbc while ur girl cheats on u theory

Honestly best thing to do if you lose a fight infront of ur girl is if she shows disinterest just fucking leave

No point in staying, the relationship will never be the same

Better to find a new hoe and have a fresh start

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yeah get ur asshole rammed by a bbc while ur girl cheats on u theory

Honestly best thing to do if you lose a fight infront of ur girl is if she shows disinterest just fucking leave

No point in staying, the relationship will never be the same

Better to find a new hoe and have a fresh start
Sounds like BBC is in your future either way...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, klip11, the BULL and 1 other person
This Is unsettling....

• +1
This Is unsettling....
Isn't it? This was perhaps the greatest fear I could have had involving my sister, that she was a whore. This could be any random becky you see walking around. They are all very much capable of this disgusting shit.

Isn't it? This was perhaps the greatest fear I could have had involving my sister, that she was a whore. This could be any random becky you see walking around. They are all very much capable of this disgusting shit.
So she gets trains ran on her by old men? How old is she

This makes me want to Rope so bad

• +1
This makes me want to Rope so bad
i feel this way also. There is really no hope of getting a good woman unless she is 14(if NT) or perhaps 19 at the oldest if she has extreme autism.

22. Not trains, I believe the experiences are individual.
Holy shit that is someones future wife and mom

Sucks man

Can u tell her why shes acting like a whore and how easy women have it financially

Holy shit that is someones future wife and mom

Sucks man

Can u tell her why shes acting like a whore and how easy women have it financially
I already told her that no man will ever love her. Idk what else I can do. I don't really care anymore. I can't act like the good big brother now. Idrgaf at this point, it's her life

I already told her that no man will ever love her. Idk what else I can do. I don't really care anymore. I can't act like the good big brother now. Idrgaf at this point, it's her life
What did she say back

• JFL
Im assuming shes just gonna lie or hide it from her future husband

• JFL
What did she say back
She told me that she will never tell any man she dates about this and hide all this in the future
spt.gif

which is honestly so disgusting but w/e
any guy who dates women over the age of 19 deserves to get cucked imo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel and ShawarmaFilth
She told me that she will never tell any man she dates about this and hide all this in the future
spt.gif

which is honestly so disgusting but w/e
any guy who dates women over the age of 19 deserves to get cucked imo
Thats disgusting bro make sure u let her know that

• +1
Thats disgusting bro make sure u let her know that
i already have dude LOL
she dgaf what I think or she wouldn't have even told me, I have told her many times that nonvirgin women are worthless and that women who have been with other men cannot feel love

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and ShawarmaFilth
i already have dude LOL
she dgaf what I think or she wouldn't have even told me, I have told her many times that nonvirgin women are worthless and that women who have been with other men cannot feel love
Holy shit brutal

Does she call u misogynistic and ahit when u say that non virgins are worthless?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and IRL_Reject
Holy shit brutal

Does she call u misogynistic and ahit when u say that non virgins are worthless?
no because she has semi "conservative" views so she just accepts it while doing this horrible shit like every other faux trad chick

no because she has semi "conservative" views so she just accepts it while doing this horrible shit like every other faux trad chick
Honestly thats not even that bad

As long as she knows shes disgusting it’s whatever

One day ask her what she’d think if her son got a wife like her, with that disgusting of a past while he wageslaved his whole life

Karma will strike

• +1
Honestly thats not even that bad

As long as she knows shes disgusting it’s whatever

One day ask her what she’d think if her son got a wife like her, with that disgusting of a past while he wageslaved his whole life

Karma will strike
I think many women nowadays enjoy the fact that their sons will be miserable. They hate themselves and want to destroy the future of their bloodline, cucking the males and turning the women into breeding machines for chads. My mother absolutely wants me to be miserable.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Tabula Rasa
I think many women nowadays enjoy the fact that their sons will be miserable. They hate themselves and want to destroy the future of their bloodline, cucking the males and turning the women into breeding machines for chads. My mother absolutely wants me to be miserable.
Idk about all that elab some more cause it seems like bs

So I was hanging out with my sister the other day, we were literally just going out to get food or some shit, and all of a sudden, she turns to me and gives me this shit eating grin

I forgot what we were talking about previously, but she started talking about making money and how it was becoming so easy for her

She mentioned that she had been making an extra 8k a month on top of what she was already making.

the first thing any guy thinks when hearing that is that their sister is a whore or doing only fans

she tells me that she essentially has a reverse harem of sugar daddies, so my suspicions were unfortunately correct

she has apparently been doing this shit for months and is financing her way out of poverty

I am not even sure why the FUCK she felt comfortable telling me this, probably because she (perhaps rightfully) views me as a pathetic and weak faggot, but whatever, idgaf, I have my own problems to worry about.

Now she is not an exceedingly attractive woman. objectively speaking she is rather plain, and ethnic at that. Really all that she has going physically is that she is not fat.

Meanwhile I am working for 10 fucking dollars an hour at a job that literally has me cleaning toilets like dalit excrement

All I could tell her was that I absolutely could never value a woman who had done what she has done.

She revealed to me that these men were mostly in their middle ages, either lifetime single men or divorcees. They were taking her to fancy restaurants, buying her all sorts of shit, giving her money. Lawyers, programmers, etc. These shrimp dicked cucks were giving my extremely mid sister money to exist in her presence, and god knows what else.

What I did also find interesting was that the races of these males were primarily indian/middle eastern and asian. Just the kind of subhumans I would expect to be doing this worthless shit.

What's more, she actually has a boyfriend, or at least some cuck who she has convinced has a chance with her. He takes her on fancy trips as well, builds gardens for her, and from what I have heard, is doing this while being "on break" with her

View attachment 2940674

I can't even imagine how ready she would be to betray me and every other male that has ever been related to her.

I don't really know what to do, but I admit that I feel a lot less close to her after this and I have really been reconsidering my relationship with all my family members. I no longer believe family means much, if anything at all.
What if he got knocked out by BBC?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and IRL_Reject
What if he got knocked out by BBC?
perhaps he would have an excuse then, his inferior bone density could not compete with that of large black fists

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Idk about all that elab some more cause it seems like bs
Many women wish to abort their male children to destroy the patriarchy. My female family members always emasculate and sabotage me

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Absolutely brutal. Its so over...

• So Sad
Absolutely brutal. Its so over...
this is literally just how the average girl is past age 18 or so. They realize how they can use men and it becomes a never ending dopamine train. This is why women used to be married off young. When you give them the choice of who they can marry, freedom, etc, they become uncontrollable whores. Women are like a fire. They provide warmth and life when controlled, but when left to its own devices, will destroy everything and everyone

• Woah

View attachment 2940674

having a sister or a foid friend is a good way to learn blackpills from the source itself

• +1
its extremely depressing
Why I try not to centre my life to much around foids just a road of trickiness and depressive moments if ur sub chadlite

• +1
Image 2 1

this is sui fuel

• +1
Expose her to your parents