Did anyone see this thread on tinder competition in the UK?

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx

I'll just leave this pic here, you can search the rest. JFL if this is really the competition in London. No fucking hope for any of us.

LXoWfy8.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4804, Krezo and 5 others
tinder in london is hard mode. you are actually better off approaching in bars/clubs tbh

Brutal fucking suifuel, but jfl if you think they aren’t morphing their photos a bit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and turkproducer
average white guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, DidntRead, turkproducer and 2 others
life is not worth living nowadays

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Bechadish, didntreadlol and 1 other person
CHOsen to be a van drivER tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4991

I'll just leave this pic here, you can search the rest. JFL if this is really the competition in London. No fucking hope for any of us.

LXoWfy8.png

Make an account yourself as a female. Most guys are average with shit pics

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
B-b-but muscles are cope bro, it's all about face brou, girls dont care about body r-r-right brouu?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy and Chadelite
So many gigachads in the UK. what the actual fuck? :feelsmega:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Aesthetic and Deleted member 2854
imagine waking up tomorrow as theo

you could be the next ted bundy but women would still worship you

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Chadelite
Holy rope

in a city of what? 9? 10 million?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yeah. So?

So what? We already know this, and most guys don’t get right swiped anyway. All the swipes are going to the guys in the OP
Look at the bottom of the pic it says Manchester not London

Fuark u guys are so gullible

Also you know he is max 6'5 but. He is probs around 6'4 how would a short girl even notice?

Look at the bottom of the pic it says Manchester not London

Fuark u guys are so gullible

Also you know he is max 6'5 but. He is probs around 6'4 how would a short girl even notice?
The guy swiping is in London. Theo probably just frauded his location or was down in London on a slay trip. I’m from the U.K. unlike you so shut the fuck up. Also cope on the height thing

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
HOE-LEE-FUK
!

The guy swiping is in London. Theo probably just frauded his location or was down in London on a slay trip. I’m from the U.K. unlike you so shut the fuck up. Also cope on the height thing
Jfl I'm from the UK and I mog the fuck out of everyone I see and I'm 17 i only got mogged a few times so u can't say shit

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish and BigBoy
6’6 or death

This level of mogging should be illegal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and DidntRead
I'm surprised guys still use tinder.
What's the point if a girl looking like this
428e20c8 2464 11e9 9177 bd3ae24bba4f image hires 123552

Can get a guy like this

Do guys really think they'll get a match without dating far below their own looks level?

• JFL
Reactions: Bechadish and BigBoy
Is he really 21? Looks at least 25

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands

lol isn't the left one deviant soul or something ? member on here

looks is not under your control unless doing some rare niche surgeries that could ascend you somehow.
So people should stop thinking 24/7 about getting mogged by the hazard, it's just the same as somebody who won at lottery;
Are we always thinking, omg he mogs me so hard bc he did won and that i never won in lotto ?
No;

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
All UK guys are on that LoveIsland look now with tats and muscles and now that looksmaxxing is super mainstream, they're all aware of jaw surgery and shit too. It's getting harder, boyo! haha

• +1
imagine waking up tomorrow as theo

you could be the next ted bundy but women would still worship you

Forget Teo its extreme cherrypicked + gymcell halo
James is a real genetic arogant turbochad, JAmes Bond lookalike ,that guy looks unreal

• JFL
Forget Teo its extreme cherrypicked + gymcell halo
James is a real genetic arogant turbochad, JAmes Bond lookalike ,that guy looks unreal
theo would slay more

who cares about “genetic arrogance”🤦🏻‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and turkproducer
@2peasinapod
He looks more ethnic thats why u think he is better
bro why you such a self hating balkan

and no neither of them look ethnic

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
bro why you such a self hating balkan

and no neither of them look ethnic

Ironically, i think Turkish men are amongs best looking guys i saw maybe even best looking.
Burak, Kivanc, and others all 9+ PSL

Ironically, i think Turkish men are amongs best looking guys i saw maybe even best looking.
Burak, Kivanc, and others all 9+ PSL
they have good eye areas generally, but are looksminned by shitty beards, grooming etc.

they generally have decent pheno, but it’s literally all societal views that they are “ethnic” Greeks and turks have pretty much identical dna, but muslim falio fucks turks a little bit

that being said i don’t feel ethnic in U.K, but there are ethnic turks for sure

where are you from?

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
they have good eye areas generally, but are looksminned by shitty beards, grooming etc.

they generally have decent pheno, but it’s literally all societal views that they are “ethnic” Greeks and turks have pretty much identical dna, but muslim falio fucks turks a little bit

that being said i don’t feel ethnic in U.K, but there are ethnic turks for sure

where are you from?

How they are looksmin with shitty beards? I saw them totally clean shaven and all of them looks much worse..for example Cagatan Ulusoy much worse, MEhmet Gusur lost 3 points wihout facial hair.
They are turbochads because they have good facial hair.. Burak dont looks good totally clean shaven, he get that bloated looks after

I am from central Europe, i have neutral pheno now, like mix of med and slav, because i growed hair and light beard

james (the 2nd one) and chris are well above all the others

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
How they are looksmin with shitty beards? I saw them totally clean shaven and all of them looks much worse..for example Cagatan Ulusoy much worse, MEhmet Gusur lost 3 points wihout facial hair.
They are turbochads because they have good facial hair.. Burak dont looks good totally clean shaven, he get that bloated looks after

I am from central Europe, i have neutral pheno now, like mix of med and slav, because i growed hair and light beard
which country are you from originally

Jfl I'm from the UK and I mog the fuck out of everyone I see and I'm 17 i only got mogged a few times so u can't say shit
J F L

17 years old and you think you mog a single guy in the OP. You're not even fully developed at 17 you faggot. Lmfao @ you obnoxious teencels with no clue about how life works.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and wristcel
J F L

17 years old and you think you mog a single guy in the OP. You're not even fully developed at 17 you faggot. Lmfao @ you obnoxious teencels with no clue about how life works.
im 6'3 high t as fuck lol i mog those white cucks to death - jfl at having tatoos

the first guy has shit skin quality lool

chico when he was 17 was a supermodel so why can't i mog them?

if i wasn't fat i wouldn't have found this place

but cuz i am

i will mog myself even more
Unironically girls think that those are average guys
they are below average wdym

they have to be a doctor as well to be average

He is too tall for me. And to handsome. It intimidates me. And imagine how many women he gets. I prefer an average guy at my height TEEEHEEEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, Chadelite and turkproducer
He is too tall for me. And to handsome. It intimidates me. And imagine how many women he gets. I prefer an average guy at my height TEEEHEEEEE

Silly inkwel

these guys have a great personality and are very outgoing. That’s why they do well

Silly inkwel

these guys have a great personality and are very outgoing. That’s why they do well

indeed i can see they have good hygiene and watch movies with strong female characters

These are all just incels running black pill experiments

tinder is 90% just black pill experiments now, incels pretending to be women and incels pretending to be chad sexting one another

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LordGodcat, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
You're invisible to women in 2020 if you don't look like an ig male model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 2854

LXoWfy8.png

IT'S OVER

JUST lol at BEING CURRY IN LONDON 2020

It’s legit be chad or suicide in the year of 2020

Brutal fucking suifuel, but jfl if you think they aren’t morphing their photos a bit
This. They are massively frauded tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393