Did @dimorphism actually rope

J

Jigen

Kraken
People are saying he roped and he hasn’t been active since Wednesday. He was a .org rotter and was constantly on this site so that’s a bit out of the ordinary for him?

Maybe @Iasacrko posting his face and calling him subhuman for a week straight pushed him over the edge? Or he called Lester and went off the grid in preparation for his next assualt?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 25938, emeraldglass and 2 others
Fuck you @Iasacrko for making him rope "muhh he fucked my chances with girl"

you never even meet her and this is about human life, not about muhh pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, It'snotover, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others

That whole incident/ordeal was the blackpill on display. This place is NOT a safe haven. Dudes will turn on you real quick if you slip up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Subhuman deserved it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Iasacrko and Jigen
he just uses his alt now

he just uses his alt now

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen

I think I bullied that nigga to death, if he actually roped I feel bad but he did shit to me and then made a fake insta account he had it comming to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Manletmachine, Jigen and 1 other person
That whole incident/ordeal was the blackpill on display. This place is NOT a safe haven. Dudes will turn on you real quick if you slip up.
nigga he started it, if he ever comes back I will keep doing the same shit. I will only stop when I get a gf

52C55181 AD73 429E A5F8 8E22A462048F
46917B16 14CC 4A98 B51E EB3534E30DE5
3B3702BA CD1F 46FB 831E CBC3DA5E26AC
FEC0EC69 E233 40FD A2CD C00214E19721
7BFE0534 5DF5 4AC2 AF77 7AAF57B64685

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
I think I bullied that nigga to death, if he actually roped I feel bad but he did shit to me and then made a fake insta account he had it comming to him
Why couldn't he just turn off his computer?

what did he do to you?

Why couldn't he just turn off his computer?
maybe he did I don’t think he’d actually rope because some asshole is calling him subhuman in a gay website, maybe he just left

Domino’s messed up his pizza order so he roped

• JFL
maybe he did I don’t think he’d actually rope because some asshole is calling him subhuman in a gay website, maybe he just left
Imagine roping because some manlet mutt was bullying you

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 23772 and Jigen
what did he do to you?
he teamed up with @anoright and texted one of my slays, made her block me and reveal personal info to post in this Website , that jellous fuck did that and then made an alt account to text my family members my .org posts

he teamed up with @anoright and texted one of my slays, made her block me and reveal personal info to post in this Website , that jellous fuck did that and then made an alt account to text my family members my .org posts
i thought @anoright hated niggers

Imagine roping because some manlet mutt was bullying you
i mean he is subhuman I would rope if I looked like some black curry abomination

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 23772 and Jigen
i thought @anoright hated niggers
he does but he still breafly teamed up with @dimorphism because @anoright is banned from insta due to requesting nudes from minors, so he can’t make an account for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and cancercell
he does but he still breafly teamed up with @dimorphism because @anoright is banned from insta due to requesting nudes from minors, so he can’t make an account for some reason
im officially a bluecel

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
He didn’t lol

He prob on his alt rn

If you see someone barking for you you know it’s him

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
He didn’t lol

He prob on his alt rn

If you see someone barking for you you know it’s him
Well at least that nigga left his main because of me, I’ll make sure to expose his alt as well

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
They hate him because they ain’t him

@dimorphism mogs and is a tyrone

And he is having a good time with his 72 hoor al ayn in Jannah right about now
:smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
They hate him because they ain’t him

@dimorphism mogs

And he is having a good time with his 72 hoor al ayn in Jannah right about now
:smonk:
shut your nigger ass up

• JFL
its a joke no idea why u wouldnt make a insta
can't make one because all VPN IPs are blacklisted and i don't want to make one with my real IP because i don't want it to be linked with my main account

Schizo Tales i’m not his alt

I live in Sweden he lives in fucking USA i believe
Dimorphism told me he lives in Sweden JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, NFA PB and allahcel
This faggot website never fails to impress
Says the faggot who is obssesed with him and posts his pic every single day

Just admit it he mogs you and you’re jealous.

You want me to make a mog battle thread between you and him?

Dimorphism told me he lives in Sweden JFL
Ik he told me he lives in Rinkeby which is a east african enclave mogs me bcs i live in a swedish neighborhood where I experience racism everyday.
:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 25938, NFA PB and 1 other person
Says the faggot who is obssesed with him and posts his pic every single day

Just admit it he mogs you and you’re jealous.

You want me to make a mog battle thread between you and him?
Nigga 99% of this forum agrees he’s subhuman ur the only one who is blind

Ik he told me he lives in Rinkeby which is a east african enclave mogs me bcs i live in a swedish neighborhood where I experience racism everyday.
:feelsrope:
nvm I think it was someone else, not @dimorphism there was another 6’3 Somali that dmed me for a rating. He looks similar to dimorphism. Unless I’m tripping and the DM was deleted.

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and allahcel
nvm I think it was someone else, not @dimorphism there was another 6’3 Somali that dmed me for a rating. He looks similar to dimorphism. Unless I’m tripping and the DM was deleted.
That’s me you forgetful baka jfl

Plus i am 6’5 not 6’3

• Woah
you talking to him rn :feelskek:

• JFL
I swear he told me He was 191cm

Fuck I’m a retard
@dimorphism does not look that tall ngl I estimate him to be around 180 cm but if he is 190+ cm like me he mogs ngl
860822ED E600 40EC A259 77F75FE173B4

But it’s over for me because i shaved all of my hair and i am kinda subhuman

• +1
@dimorphism does not look that tall ngl I estimate him to be around 180 cm but if he is 190+ cm like me he mogs ngl
View attachment 2101824
Brutal where you balding?

• +1
Reactions: allahcel
Yeah stage 3 i had a big bald spot in the middle of my scalp and my hairline was receding.
Damn, hopefully you can moneymaxx and get a hair transplant. It’s kinda over rn tho. Hair is life for zoomers, especially ethnics.

• JFL
Damn, hopefully you can moneymaxx and get a hair transplant. It’s kinda over rn tho. Hair is life for zoomers, especially ethnics.
I will get a big ass gold chain and thugmaxx

all a nigga needs is just Drip and be NT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Jigen
poor boy, he had his whole life ahead of him. i don't want to think what drama he must have been going through. i hope the person responsible for the bullying is caught and punished

• JFL
Anyone who knows where he was from, tell me his country of origin and approx location to the best of your knowledge and i'll tell you if he roped.

poor boy, he had his whole life ahead of him. i don't want to think what drama he must have been going through. i hope the person responsible for the bullying is caught and punished
lmfao no one gets punished on the internet.
Anyone who knows where he was from, tell me his country of origin and approx location to the best of your knowledge and i'll tell you if he roped.
@allahcel knows

• JFL
View attachment 2101824
Makes sense why u think hes attractive is because ur also a Somali subhuman, u guys are the weirdest people I’ve seen a mix of curry and black just 100% subhuman, not even ur height saves u

• JFL