did gaining muscle helped you with women?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
for me it was actually the oposite i had more attraction when i was skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 15827
did you fatassmaxx aka bulk???

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
going from 0 stacy to 0 stacy and a landwhale

• JFL
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 18244 and pneumocystosis
just wait for the gymcel copers saying it helped and they're getting checked out but no lays

yes, i will not cut anytime soon
Well, here is your answer. If you got bigger but bloated your face, you didn't raise your appeal much unless you're one of the guys who look better with lightly more bf %.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ChristianChad, ErbCel and 2 others
No you just became fat and bloated
That's not gymaxxed
No one gives a fuck about your fatceps

Cut now ya fat cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
Yes.

From my past experience:

Skinny (around 14-15% bodyfat with no muscle) = invisible.

Muscular (around 16.5" arms on an ecto frame with broad shoulders) but still late teens bodyfat percentage = had some of the craziest sexual experiences of my life off online dating in 2013 - 2015.

Fat (20%+ bodyfat with no muscle) = invisible.

I'm around 6'1.5 in height, and at my best have an above average (but definitely not Chad) face.

Unfortunately I entered a LTR after 2015 and by the time I came back online dating had become way more competitive.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Elvisandreaa
Well, here is your answer. If you got bigger but bloated your face, you didn't raise your appeal much unless you're one of the guys who look better with lightly more bf %.
I'm not going to cut in the next 12 months becouse i will focus on myself this year, cutting is wasting time, in a year i will be jacked

That's not gymaxxed

Cut now ya fat cunt
I'm not going to cut in the next 12 months becouse i will focus on myself this year, cutting is wasting time, in a year i will be jacked

That's not gymaxxed

Cut now ya fat cunt
I did 7 pull ups so you can't call me skinny fat, again my abs are visible

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Keep getting fatter bro you've ruined your bulk trust me unless you start cutting back now

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
It didn't matter at all for dating apps, but IRL I got a couple cold approaches from women (per year) after building lean mass and having low body fat.

They weren't very attractive women though, but it made a slight difference.

When I was lean but lower muscle mass there was less attention IRL, but no difference on apps.
Made me even more convinced that Tinder, Bumble etc. are all about face.

Being wider and having better than average biceps is great for clubbing too. Women will openly show IOI to you and make it very easy to pick them up for a one night stand
Clubs are a bit different from Tinder. There, height and muscles also play a significant role in addition to face

Clubs have one downside. If you are buff and women give you IOI's, there are a lot of skinnyfat ugly PSL 1-2 drunk guys who will attack you physically, so you need to be low inhibition and ready to fight or at least call the bouncer to throw them out.

It's so much less effort to go on an app, zero threat of violence + it's the same bad ratio of men to women anyway (much more men than women on both platforms)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Skywalker and MagaPutinism
I’ll know after my jaw surgery :feelshah:

Yes.

From my past experience:

Skinny (around 14-15% bodyfat with no muscle) = invisible.

Muscular (around 16.5" arms on an ecto frame with broad shoulders) but still late teens bodyfat percentage = had some of the craziest sexual experiences of my life off online dating in 2013 - 2015.

Fat (20%+ bodyfat with no muscle) = invisible.

I'm around 6'1.5 in height, and at my best have an above average (but definitely not Chad) face.

Unfortunately I entered a LTR after 2015 and by the time I came back online dating had become way more competitive.
Post pics of your physique

yes, i will not cut anytime soon
DB7E65A6 BB6B 456B A8BD 8ED434C4E777

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
for me it was actually the oposite i had more attraction when i was skinny

I thought this too but thats because I was leanmaxxed to the peak when I was skinny which was better facial aesthetics, once I shred down ill be fine

Yes, but there are many factors that matter like frame, height, insertions, how it affects your personality, face, location, and race. I think blacks benefit the most from gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I not will be sure if its depends on muscle - but when I was on cut I got approach from girls on parties, when on bulk and huge size no female attention - only my gym friends were mirin.