Did hard & soft mewing improve my eye area?

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
Here are some images:

I thought that mewing might have been cope, but did it really change my eye area after a few months?

Here is an article: https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/mewing-and-eye-area-changes/

"Looks like the eye shape has become more horizontal as the maxilla has come up and forwards. "

I thought it might have been because of me bulking (and fat gaining during bulk) but I used to be fat before and my eye was not hooded like this

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
idk but keep mewing

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000, MrGlutton, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
I am the lost grandson of Adolf Anterius Hitler. Hail me!

dn bother to read

Here are some images:

I thought that mewing might have been cope, but did it really change my eye area after a few months?

Here is an article: https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/mewing-and-eye-area-changes/

"Looks like the eye shape has become more horizontal as the maxilla has come up and forwards. "

I thought it might have been because of me bulking (and fat gaining during bulk) but I used to be fat before and my eye was not hooded like this

Can i get before and after mewing probably didn't do it mewing works with mm this seems like centimeters which most likely weight loss or more likely puberty depending on age i don't know how old you are

Can i get before and after mewing probably didn't do it mewing works with mm this seems like centimeters which most likely weight loss or more likely puberty depending on age i don't know how old you are
Why don't you ever use dots to end your sentences?

Probably took the photo from a higher angle.
Might have improved a bit due to squinting though

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
You look like ur squinting more in the after

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and asiannickghur
You look like ur squinting more in the after
Yeah I see, but even with squinting the skin under eyebrows was showing whereas now it doesnt.
Im 19. Even while being fat a year ago the skin under eyebrow above eyelid would show. Now it doesnt show it anymore, and i gained some weight while bulking
Probably took the photo from a higher angle.
Might have improved a bit due to squinting though
I tried to get the same angle as before pic

The skin above eyelid is completely hooded, where as you can see on before pics it wasn't hooded at all and you could see the skin slightly above eyelid

Last edited:
Holy autism

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Here are some images:

you gained weight.

Its probably the bulk still

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
You already have a good eye area to begin with

You look exactly the same. Eye area was fine before and it’s fine after

@BrettyBoy
XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
your âge ?

looks like changes but too early..