Did he roid

Elias

Elias

‎
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Posts
7,134
Reputation
15,492


In 4 months that’s a lot of progress, plus he looks like he lost a lot of collagen
 
His body is still small, looks natty
 
He just has incel tier frame. I had this frame when I started training after being obese.
2745

and I saw similar results in around 6 months of training calisthenics.
 
natty af jfl

I would be pissed if I did gear for 4 months to look like that.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 1680
natty or juiced with subhuman genetics
 
This guy looks shit because he has a small chest
 
Fuark
extremely good transformation if natty
 

Similar threads

Klasik616
Replies
6
Views
52
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
whiskers52
Replies
18
Views
77
real_rxz
real_rxz
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
42
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
DrMd
Replies
6
Views
65
DrMd
DrMd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top