did i ascend? 2018 vs 2020

herring

herring

Sphinx

i had braces and they kinda fixed my bite, no clue why my eyes changed that much tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, sloopnoob and Acnno
Hair looks worse but you leanred how to take proper pics so your eyes look better

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadius and far336
Hair looks worse but you leanred how to take proper pics so your eyes look better
its not just the way i take pics dude, my face and bone structure def changed a bit imo

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
your brow ridge and cheekbones improved a ton, did you mew or some shit? That looks too big of an improvement to just be from braces.

your brow ridge and cheekbones improved a ton, did you mew or some shit? That looks too big of an improvement to just be from braces.
i started lifting, maybe that raised test levels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
its not just the way i take pics dude, my face and bone structure def changed a bit imo
Your mandible Get bigger and chin length increased

I think his brow ridge just looks better in the after because he had a different expression in the before. His cheekbones probably improved due to loss of bodyfat/facial bloat.

I think his brow ridge just looks better in the after because he had a different expression in the before. His cheekbones probably improved due to loss of bodyfat/facial bloat.

i feel like it's more than just fat loss and different expressions tbh

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Alexanderr and Deleted member 4797

IDK look how much more hooded the outside of his brows are, in the before his brow ridge was only prominent in the middle, but recessed at the sides, now its prominent across too which is much better.

It’s most definitely puberty that affected your facial structure then.
yeah prob, late puberty is better than early i heard? can i expected more bone growth into my 20s?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
What did you do to your eyes?

You got ramus and gonial angle. Does braces fix that? And what age?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
minoxmaxxed the eyebrows, that's about it
Lol, how did you get them hooded? Looks like orbital decompression. Good progress tho definetely ascended

Lol, how did you get them hooded? Looks like orbital decompression. Good progress tho definetely ascended
at some point i deciced to literally pull my upper eyelids down with brute force (pic) to basically create the equivalent of an upper eyelid fat pad.
it wasn't successful at first and just made my eyes droopy, eventually most of the lid tightened up again and i'm left with loose browbone skin that looks exactly like fat hooding.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200904-230016.jpg
    Screenshot_20200904-230016.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 53
i had an underbite that was fixed via braces at 18

dude just look at my eye area
Only the eyes better but you look aged you looked youthfull and more friendly before

i had an underbite that was fixed via braces at 18
Damn, so braces actually improve the gonial angle and jawline? I also have an underbite, and my jaw looks decent from front, but I have no gonial angle and ramus from the side

17 and 19 i think
makes sense, for example my browridge started to get better after 19 (now 22) and now my eyebrows are pretty much low-set, maybe there will be even more changes waiting for you as you age

Damn, so braces actually improve the gonial angle and jawline? I also have an underbite, and my jaw looks decent from front, but I have no gonial angle and ramus from the side
i mean, i never had a horrible gonial angle in the first place.
also, i literally had bite problems that stopped me from reaching my full genetic potential. if your bite is fine you might see less improvements.

Puberty.exe
go pick out a good hairstyle for ur skull and go to a barber and u might be good my boy

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
yeah prob, late puberty is better than early i heard? can i expected more bone growth into my 20s?
You can probably expect to see some facial until 21-22, so yes.