Did i ascend from mtn or not M17

cancertism

cancertism

Iron
I was rated on here a while ago at mtn. Its been quite a while now, am reposting since i leaned out and cleared my skin:

Since this was taken with selfie camera, the following are taken with minimal distortion(back camera):

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint and Gone
Low htn minimum, looks good

• +1
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 29167, nandor and 2 others
HTN

• +1
Reactions: cancertism
Htn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Damn 17 year old nowadays looking like 22 year olds
Lmao bro i always thought i looked young compared to my friends 😭 il take it as a compliment haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
No moustache - you ascended nowhere

Sadly you suffer from the ethnic tax

But you look great man

• +1
U think i should grow my moustache? I tried before and it looked horrific bro i looked like a pedo 💀💀💀
You fell victim to stupid stereotypes of modern soyciety and forgot what real beauty of man is

• +1
high MTN

• +1
Sorry to expose u kid but ur clear as day jutting how do ik because I’m a professional jutter I stopped and embraced my bbc View attachment 2413705
In all seriousness tho this site made me mentally iLL I’m leaving asap to be more social and normal this site gives u aids run and don’t turn back u can get go at Ltn u don’t even need looks just low inbib

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: cancertism and christian2710
htn probably, u look good man

• +1
The candidish one at the train station looks chadlite appeal
I agree, he looks like a pretty boy tiktoker there. props to op on actually soft maxxing well

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and christian2710
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, christian2710, Johanjohan and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Johanjohan
Narrow jaw small lower third brown eyes and indian

You are indian urself bro
All of those are failos which dont even exist IRL jfl

Brown eyes appeal are going up and i thought he was ethnic not indian

Doesnt matter either way because hes looks more arab than curry and arab molests curries

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
All of those are failos which dont even exist IRL jfl

Brown eyes appeal are going up and i thought he was ethnic not indian

Doesnt matter either way because hes looks more arab than curry and arab molests curries
He looks indian tbh and not goodlooking enough to ovecome it

You are pribably some brown eyed incel jfl

He looks indian tbh and not goodlooking enough to ovecome it

You are pribably some brown eyed incel jfl
This is really embarrassing for you tbh id just kill myself if i was you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, cancertism and Johanjohan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Lookologist003, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Are you asian or arab
I am central asian actually, not Indian like the other guy was saying, from uzbekistan. I do look more arab though as i have more of that pheno.

Il be honest, il list my own falios, maybe not visible in that image but i have flat maxilla cause of my race, u can see my side profile in the video i posted, i have a small ramus and i am downgrown. My nose also is not ideal. I dont think i am chadlite, i think am a low htn imo to the forum standards and above average irl, i dont think im anything crazy and i get mogged by a bunch of my friends, but i appreciate the comments cause that picture of me is pretty good. I think my best feature is my eyes and my harmony cause thats what i was told by alot of people. Im also quite assymetrical but i dont think that matters as much irl.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Il be honest, il list my own falios, maybe not visible in that image but i have flat maxilla cause of my race, u can see my side profile in the video i posted, i have a small ramus and i am downgrown. My nose also is not ideal. I dont think i am chadlite, i think am a low htn imo to the forum standards and above average irl, i dont think im anything crazy and i get mogged by a bunch of my friends, but i appreciate the comments cause that picture of me is pretty good. I think my best feature is my eyes and my harmony cause thats what i was told by alot of people. Im also quite assymetrical but i dont think that matters as much irl.
Dont get me wrong i know you have failos but that photo in candid was mogger as shir

• +1
This forum is legit 90% indians acting like hes a slayer jfl
I dont think calling me htn makes me a slayer, just means im above being rated an mtn, literally in the name: a high tier normie. I will never know cause i have a gf anyways

Easy htn

• +1
@Blackgymmax can u please rate me?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Damn 17 year old nowadays looking like 22 year olds
Some look older, some look younger tbh, seen 21 yo dude who looks like 15-16

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
@Blackgymmax can u please rate me?
Why did bro just thumbs up it😭, @Blackgymmax ik u rate harsh especially ethnics so i wanna hear ur take of what u think of me

Why did bro just thumbs up it😭, @Blackgymmax ik u rate harsh especially ethnics so i wanna hear ur take of what u think of me
Nigga he's the worst rater here

He'll just say "Kys curry" and the Indians here will have an orgasm.

It's a weird fetish relationship.

• JFL
Reactions: cancertism and It'snotover
His rating system is very particular at the very least, at least give some credit to the last .org bull

He'll just say "Kys curry" and the Indians here will have an orgasm.

It's a weird fetish relationship.
XD true but he has his own niche style of rating based on his weird view i just wanna see where i stand ygm, always fun to get differing opinions, though i do agree that his ratings are not usually accurate.

узбечура на стройку фастом
I am central asian actually, not Indian like the other guy was saying, from uzbekistan. I do look more arab though as i have more of that pheno.