did i ascend gandy in these?

D

Deleted member 18202

Silver
IMG 6628 2821F903 D9A9 4922 940A 10074F01512E IMG 6627 EDBDCA42 2A3A 47FD 811D 6F58E85A9F0E

holy fuck @Michael Myers is his fucking retruded columella a failo JFL i think he looks better in my morphs @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico i might not need rihno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Michael Myers
He has a top-tier eye area which makes his nose irrelevant, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
He has a top-tier eye area which makes his nose irrelevant, I think.
yeah thats water buttt, he does look kinda better in the morphs right? i just changed the columella nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
yeah thats water buttt, he does look kinda better in the morphs right? i just changed the columella nothing else
Yes, he does look better; more harmonious. Big noses kill harmony.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and Deleted member 18202
Yes, he does look better; more harmonious. Big noses kill harmony.
umm that last line got me confused, you know which ones are morphed right? the ones when he has a droopy columella are the edited ones

umm that last line got me confused, you know which ones are morphed right? the ones when he has a droopy columella are the edited ones
Oh lol. So you made him look worse? :feelshaha:

• Woah
  • Woah
low functioning autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and optimisticzoomer
  • Hmm...
Less columella is more harmonious.
i think his is too retracted, a retracted columella is a real thing and its seen as a bad thing even on this forum

i think his is too retracted, a retracted columella is a real thing and its seen as a bad thing even on this forum
It’s more harmonious to have as little as possible. That’s why I have a Jew nose because I have too much.

• Hmm...
It’s more harmonious to have as little as possible. That’s why I have a Jew nose because I have too much.
IMG 6640

a retracted columella is a real thing lol look at that they do here

also i thought you stopped with the self hating shit when you changed your username tf dont say things like that

also i thought you stopped with the self hating shit when you changed your username tf dont say things like that
It’s not self-hating to say the facts. I do lose harmony because of my nose first and foremost. Or maybe because of dogshit eye area.

• Hmm...
It’s not self-hating to say the facts. I do lose harmony because of my nose first and foremost. Or maybe because of dogshit eye area.
if you put it like the way you put it its self hating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
if you put it like the way you put it its self hating
By very definition of my nose not being natural it’s not self-hating. I wasn’t born this way.

• Woah
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and Deleted member 18202
My columella is this droopy because I damaged the cartilage from many injuries to my face, starting when I was a baby.
wait are you sure? no one is born with a droopy columella it develops between 12 and 18

wait are you sure? no one is born with a droopy columella it develops between 12 and 18
Yes, I’m sure. It’s not because of genetics because everyone else doesn’t have a nose like mine. :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
Yes, I’m sure. It’s not because of genetics because everyone else doesn’t have a nose like mine. :feelsbadman:
i used to have the perfect prettyboy nose when i was a kid, like upturned and no columella at all, but it turned to shit as i grew up

do people in your family have a nose like yours? i mean even if they dont it might be genetic recomb

i used to have the perfect prettyboy nose when i was a kid, like upturned and no columella at all, but it turned to shit as i grew up

do people in your family have a nose like yours? i mean even if they dont it might be genetic recomb
Only one person in my family has a bad nose, worse than mine because he has a very pronounced nasal bone; a real hooked nose. But he's my maternal granduncle's son. No one else in my family has a bad nose.

• +1
Only one person in my family has a bad nose, worse than mine because he has a very pronounced nasal bone; a real hooked nose. But he's my maternal granduncle's son. No one else in my family has a bad nose.
wow interesting

i mean why are you against having kids if you think your nose is actually good but got fucked up by environment

wow interesting

i mean why are you against having kids if you think your nose is actually good but got fucked up by environment
I'm an anti-natalist, I just don't like the idea of having kids.