psl gods are too intimidating

P

philosopher

Silver
you are not nt if you think women would believe this is the most attractive guy on earth

IMG 6147 IMG 6145 IMG 6146

i am actually surprised you guys dont think gandy looks aspie, his stare is the same as opry

look at how fucking scary he looks, it isnt a coincidence that every woman picks chico out of the big 4 psl gods, the only one that actually resembles a human being, most of them look too much, good for modeling , bad for appeal

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, MostGLSlayer and WishIwasChico
you are not nt if you think women would believe this is the most attractive guy on earth

View attachment 2933681View attachment 2933678View attachment 2933679

i am actually surprised you guys dont think gandy looks aspie, his stare is the same as opry

look at how fucking scary he looks, it isnt a coincidence that every woman picks chico out of the big 4 psl gods, the only one that actually resembles a human being, most of them look too much, good for modeling , bad for appeal

Nah he’s a terra mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, murdah, Autismcel and 1 other person
Nah he’s a terra mogger
i showed my sister a pic of him and she said ew, she told me she thought the most handsome man ever is francisco lachowski without me ever mentioning him to her ever

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WishIwasChico
i showed my sister a pic of him and she said ew, she told me she thought the most handsome man ever is francisco lachowski without me ever mentioning him to her ever
Show her a pic of me

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
Same

Both of my sisters said that sean looked disgusting and were surprised when I told them he was the highest paid model in the world 💀💀💀

They picked chico

• +1
Reactions: murdah and philosopher
Same

Both of my sisters said that sean looked disgusting and were surprised when I told them he was the highest paid model in the world 💀💀💀

They picked chico
i didnt mention psl or anything she just told me she thought chico was the most handsome while she didnt understand why ppl at her high school thought barrett was good looking

i sperged out like an autist and showed her gandy and said he is the best looking and she said ew

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and murdah
PSL Ranking /= Appeal

That's why you can even see some HTNs getting good result on Tinder while some HTNs getting shit results.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and philosopher

who are the big 4 psl ones?

PSL Ranking /= Appeal

That's why you can even see some HTNs getting good result on Tinder while some HTNs getting shit results.
tbh my signature best describes these htn vs chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72804
i could include drago but i definitely agree on them

and jfl at people who claim hexum
they are the big 4 cause they are (or at least were pre tiktok invasion) the most popular ones here

• +1
Reactions: F36
they are the big 4 cause they are (or at least were pre tiktok invasion) the most popular ones here
makes sense the tiktok shit was the most annoying thing to happen man

Maher has insane appeal

Attachments

• IMG_1732.jpeg
    IMG_1732.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1729.jpeg
    IMG_1729.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9263.jpeg
    IMG_9263.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: F36 and philosopher
Gandy has strange, not very human eyes.

• +1
You need to have good bones so your skin doesn’t sag fast as you age. He gets the best tinder results
i mean read my signature, it perfectly describes the situation with ratings, im not saying he isnt gonna be considered good looking its just im not a fan of his ogree looks,

and tinder isnt irl

Gandy has strange, not very human eyes.
i mean take a walk through the city and then look at a pic of gandy, he doesnt look human

• +1
Reactions: Freixel

Kelly oubre has more appeal

• +1
i mean take a walk through the city and then look at a pic of gandy, he doesnt look human
yeah, he looks too other worldly. Great in PSL scale but not when it comes to appeal. women like symmetric face with good facial features and great harmony that standout significantly from the crowd but not too much that it looks alien. I think that's why guys like chico and Alain delon are rated high both by PSL autistics and women.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel and philosopher
he is a sex symbol, in his prime he has way more appeal than chinkko

yeah, he looks too other worldly. Great in PSL scale but not when it comes to appeal. women like symmetric face with good facial features and great harmony that standout significantly from the crowd but not too much that it looks alien. I think that's why guys like chico and Alain delon are rated high both by PSL autistics and women.
Its the eyes, chico and delon have human eyes

• +1
Its are the eyes, chico and delon have human eyes
yeah but its the only feature that carries him, if you give him any other eye area he drops to mtn

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Images   2024 05 20T200708940
this is the highest appeal face ever. We made it, our scientific looks theory explained 99,9% of women would choose this man over another.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72804 and philosopher
View attachment 2933790this is the highest appeal face ever. We made it, our scientific looks theory explained 99,9% of women would choose this man over another.
i always found drago weird, his ogree archetype is very weird (too wide) and his eye area is not special at all, doesnt have a wide pfl, no medial canthus, no crazy shape like zanoza to carry him, just some deep set small eyes

he doesnt mog at all tbh, he is what people think a good looking person should look like cause he checks some bluepilled boxes,

he reminds me of when bluepilled animators decided to make squidward handsome and they came up with this

IMG 6149

@HarrierDuBois thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Same

They picked chico
My sis shit on every PSL Icon or Chad I showed her, that had an ounce of testosterone more than those BTS faggots
But dead serious.. when I showed her Hexum she went silent for a few seconds and asked me what his name was

If only I showed her Vito Basso:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, F36 and philosopher
My sis shit on every PSL Icon or Chad I showed her, that had an ounce of testosterone more than those BTS faggots
But dead serious.. when I showed her Hexum she went silent for a few seconds and asked me what his name was

If only I showed her Vito Basso:
yeah hexum looks very masculine without looking extremely threatening, he has that hero/superman look while gandy straight up looks like a supervillain

• +1
Reactions: F36 and greycel