Did I break my skin barrier

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
Been on tret for 2 weeks and a few days ago started getting this bs on my face a few days ago and I just washed my face and ignored it but it happened again so looked it up and didn’t see shit so need help.

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpeg
    IMG_1038.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
@Orc @NorwoodAscender
typical symptom of tret. i would use the sandwich technique of applying moisturizer, then the tret, then another layer of moisturizer. that helped me get through it

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
typical symptom of tret. i would use the sandwich technique of applying moisturizer, then the tret, then another layer of moisturizer. that helped me get through it
this went away like 4 weeks into tret for me. if it gets worse and worse and your using .05 u could always switch to .025

• +1
Oh alright I was doing that for the first week and then I stopped btw for the last layer of moisturizer in the sandwich method would h apply it right after the tret or 30 minutes after🙏

Oh alright I was doing that for the first week and then I stopped btw for the last layer of moisturizer in the sandwich method would h apply it right after the tret or 30 minutes after🙏
U can apply it around 10 mins after

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i give it 10 min

buy urea, la roche moisturzer, and apply raw honey to face. Those things make my skin barrier good

• +1
It goes away after a week or two

• +1