Timeline

Age 9 - Starts growing pubes

Age 12 - Starts producing semen

Age 13 - Starts growing armpit hair

Age 14 - Starts growing peach fuzz on lips

Age 18.5 - Starts growing hair under chin
this was me
dunno about before 13
Age 13 - starts producing semen, growing hair on upper lip, voice drops, starts growing leg hair, libido goes up a ton
Age 14 - starts growing armpit hair
Age 15 - nothing
Age 16 - grew happy trail, more upper lip hairs, started growing chin hair, libido gets higher than it ever already was before
Almost 17 - chin hair is still growing, slowly, but faster than before, libido is at its highest so far

coincidentally I stayed the same anorexic 100lb weight from age 14.5 to 15.5 so no wonder nothing happened. Once I started eating more because my doctor said I was too skinny I started getting those "age 16" puberty changes jfl

Last edited by a moderator:
this was me
dunno about before 13
Age 13 - starts producing semen, growing hair on upper lip, voice drops, starts growing leg hair, libido goes up a ton
Age 14 - starts growing armpit hair
Age 15 - nothing
Age 16 - grew happy trail, more upper lip hairs, started growing chin hair, libido gets higher than it ever already was before
Almost 17 - chin hair is still growing, slowly, but faster than before, libido is at its highest so far

coincidentally I stayed the same anorexic 100lb weight from age 14.5 to 15.5 so no wonder nothing happened. Once I started eating more because my doctor said I was too skinny I started getting those "age 16" puberty changes jfl
Ah, so I see your development is rather late. The doctors told me I was done with puberty at 14 jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ah, so I see your development is rather late. The doctors told me I was done with puberty at 14 jfl.
nope, average at the latest. you were just an early bloomer with perhaps a fast puberty
jfl at how non nt you are to not notice how everyone developed compared to you

nope, average at the latest. you were just an early bloomer
Not really, I looked average compared to people my age.

• +1
Not really, I looked average compared to people my age.
tbh we're both basically avg. I started growing armpit hair only a year after you and it's all genetics

tbh we're both basically avg. I started growing armpit hair only a year after you and it's all genetics
I guess it is.

Btw, are you still growing in height? I still did after my puberty ended at 14/15

• +1
nope, average at the latest. you were just an early bloomer with perhaps a fast puberty
Actually, I remembered my best friend in Middle School having a beard by 6th grade.

• +1
I guess it is.

Btw, are you still growing in height? I still did after my puberty ended at 14/15
I stopped growing in height at late 14

autism
@8PSLcel
@isis_Bleach

yeah jfl I'm only 16 and the concept of growing sounds so weird to be now
It sounds like something only children do and it would feel weird for me to do it again
fuck my life bro

yeah jfl I'm only 16 and the concept of growing sounds so weird to be now
It sounds like something only children do and it would feel weird for me to do it again
fuck my life bro
OVER

will you get ll when you are older

• +1
I see old pics of me from when I was a little kid, looking at how I grew and it's very weird realizing I used to actually have the fucking ability to do that lmfao
Like it's so alien and foreign to me now. It seems impossible. Obviously it is now, but it wasn't before. It was normal
Meanwhile everyone else my age are getting their last inches

I see old pics of me from when I was a little kid, looking at how I grew and it's very weird realizing I used to actually have the fucking ability to do that lmfao
Like it's so alien and foreign to me now. It seems impossible. Obviously it is now, but it wasn't before. It was normal
Meanwhile everyone else my age are getting their last inches
Brutal, genetics can screw people over.

• JFL