Did I just get an IOI from a girl at the gym?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Ive seen this girl a couple of times at the gym before and see semi smiled at me, this time it was pretty empty gym cos satriday night so only incels are there.

Shes doing some machine row and I do lat pulldown opposite and she smiles and me as I come to do lat pulldown but I dont smile back cos ivr got short face syndrome so my smile is fucking retarded and I only look decent when my face is at rest or borderline scowling.

Then shes doing trcipes by the incline row station that I use cosw I wanted to do incline rows I go over to her and say 'excuse me, are you just doing thre cables or using the whole section' when I come over I swear she looked excited like I was about to ask for4 her number or something, and then she was like oh no ill move my stuff out of the way you can use it.

Then as she was leaving she smiled at me again while I was getting water. This time I smiled back slightly because I wanted to reciprocate interest but I couldnt smile too much because my smile is so ugly. Anyway after this she left but smiled at me 3 tyimes during the gym session and also she has smiled at me befor ein the gym tbh

I need to observe her and she if she smiles at other men in th egym or just me to decide if shes interested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
she smiles and me as I come to do lat pulldown but I dont smile back cos ivr got short face syndrome so my smile is fucking retarded and I only look decent when my face is at rest or borderline scowling.
:lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mouthbreath, Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and 2 others
No she's Just being polite. Only ioi Is if She asks you out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
if you need 5 paragraphs to explain how it was an IOI it wasn't an IOI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
It is over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and schizo echochamber
Fuck it im gonna go up to this girl and ask for her instagram

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
If you had to ask, no.
Didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”, phukmikehok and 2 others
Ive seen this girl a couple of times at the gym before and see semi smiled at me, this time it was pretty empty gym cos satriday night so only incels are there.
Just go and talk to her:
"Hello, I saw you looking at me and smiling, do you wanna train together, and then maybe we could go out for a drink or something...".
29091793-bodybuilding-man-and-woman-talking-together-at-the-gym.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and schizo echochamber
Just go and talk to her:
"Hello, I saw you looking at me and smiling, do you wanna train together, and then maybe we could go out for a drink or something...".
29091793-bodybuilding-man-and-woman-talking-together-at-the-gym.jpg
think thats a bit full on for rihgt off the bat- more like catch her when she doesnt look busy and ask her name etc then ask for her instagram.

then DM her aftrewards asking if she wants a drink

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Gonthar
Some women pretend to smile cause the mere glance of a sub-8 male puts them into complete flight or fight mode, and they're genuinely scared shitless of you. If you were Chad she'd have already given you your number. It isn't your fault. Women are just naturally retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15827
Some women pretend to smile cause the mere glance of a sub-8 male puts them into complete flight or fight mode, and they're genuinely scared shitless of you. If you were Chad she'd have already given you your number. It isn't your fault. Women are just naturally retarded.
*her number

think thats a bit full on for rihgt off the bat- more like catch her when she doesnt look busy and ask her name etc then ask for her instagram.

then DM her aftrewards asking if she wants a drink
in for update

Didn't read, but the only ioi is p2v.

Shes doing some machine row and I do lat pulldown opposite and she smiles and me as I come to do lat pulldown but I dont smile back cos ivr got short face syndrome so my smile is fucking retarded and I only look decent when my face is at rest or borderline scowling.

Then shes doing trcipes by the incline row station that I use cosw I wanted to do incline rows I go over to her and say 'excuse me, are you just doing thre cables or using the whole section' when I come over I swear she looked excited like I was about to ask for4 her number or something, and then she was like oh no ill move my stuff out of the way you can use it.

Then as she was leaving she smiled at me again while I was getting water. This time I smiled back slightly because I wanted to reciprocate interest but I couldnt smile too much because my smile is so ugly. Anyway after this she left but smiled at me 3 tyimes during the gym session and also she has smiled at me befor ein the gym tbh

I need to observe her and she if she smiles at other men in th egym or just me to decide if shes interested
Update ?