DID I LOSE THE CURRY LOOK?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
I’ve been softmaxing hard lately.
I Hairmaxed, beardmaxed and to be fair i think my skin got lighter.
A lot of people now guess me rightfully as Arab and the ones who think i’m indian are now a minority.
Also, attention from whores skyrocketed exponentially lately.
Did i ascend ? It’s a video i took now after coming home from school and i’m high as fuck, so don’t mind the puffy eyes jfl

Last edited:
did i ascend?
shows no b4 pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and mfk
i dont know. that beard looking too curry

• Ugh..
Reactions: FML0908
You look more Arabic/Iranian than streetshitter curry if you ask me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel, greywind, capybar and 5 others
For reference this is how i looked like this summer:

arabmaxxed

• Love it

its called different lighting 0 difference,you have terrorist pheno YOU ARE NOT WHITE PASSING AT ALL,embrace being middle eastern/curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Van, Mr. Nobody and 4 others
its called different lighting 0 difference,you have terrorist pheno YOU ARE NOT WHITE PASSING AT ALL,embrace being middle eastern/curry
Never ever want to be whitepassing. Al hamdoullilah i’m born Arab. I just don’t want to have anything to do with curries for that matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Newday*V3 and finn899
musmarhadin

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Never ever want to be whitepassing. Al hamdoullilah i’m born Arab. I just don’t want to have anything to do with curries for that matter.
thats good middle eastern is a top 3 race anyways,dw you dont look curry the beard helps you look more middle eastern too

• Love it
You look pretty MENA , not indian at all

• +1
thats good middle eastern is a top 3 race anyways,dw you dont look curry the beard helps you look more middle eastern too
Yes definitely. This site is filled with self hating dravidians spreading the JBW propaganda. Let me tell you that in france even the most conservative snowbunnies lust over none nigger behaving arab men.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Your over pronounced cupids bow is the most curry feature

• +1
Your over pronounced cupids bow is the most curry feature
Agreed. It’s probably due to my alveolar prognathism. No orthodontists are willing to fix it a part from few based arabic ones.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Agreed. It’s probably due to my alveolar prognathism. No orthodontists are willing to fix it a part from few based arabic ones.
So many people don’t know that it’s a curry feature but it’s always the biggest giveaway to me, perhaps I’m more trained to detect curries since I grew up in an Indian ethnic enclave in Canada JFL. But Saladoon for instance has a very offputting extremely pronounced cupids bow.

Main traits of a curry are over pronounced Cupids bow & bug eyes

• +1
So many people don’t know that it’s a curry feature but it’s always the biggest giveaway to me, perhaps I’m more trained to detect curries since I grew up in an Indian ethnic enclave in Canada JFL. But Saladoon for instance has a very offputting extremely pronounced cupids bow.

Main traits of a curry are over pronounced Cupids bow & bug eyes
Yeah i figure that too. Most curries have it (a part from non dravidian influenced one). Dravidians are just an ugly deformed version of africans tbh. That’s what happens when you worship cows and 30 millions different types of gods i guess.
Do you think fixing the prognathism will fix the problem or will it just shrink the bow and make it look worse ?
Also do i have buggy-ish eyes in your opinion ?

did u do skin lightening?

• +1
did u do skin lightening?
Well i started taking care of it. I stopped exposing myself in the sun and i wash my face with niacinamide every morning. Did it help ?

Looks exactly the same tbh
Placebo effect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and FML0908
Looks exactly the same tbh
Placebo effect
Least bitter and gaslighting curry

YES SAAR YOU ARE RIGHT:

I ClEaRlY StIlL LoOk ThE SaMe GoOd SaAr, VhAt tO dO To MaRrY IsRaEl WoMeN SaAr PlEaSe ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Least bitter and gaslighting curry

YES SAAR YOU ARE RIGHT:

I ClEaRlY StIlL LoOk ThE SaMe GoOd SaAr, VhAt tO dO To MaRrY IsRaEl WoMeN SaAr PlEaSe ?

I mog you to death nigger lol, I also helped you in DMs
Just being honest here, nothing changed

• JFL

you look the same just with a beard, but to be fair you never looked strongly south asian

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, zura, FML0908 and 1 other person
You look the same in that sense but honestly you never looked super indian.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, zharupodrugu and FML0908
I mog you to death nigger lol, I also helped you in DMs
Just being honest here, nothing changed
Nah man it’s not about who mogs who, you just came here to gaslight when there is a clear difference.
And if you mog me so much, why am i getting pussy and you’re still a basement dwelling cuck ?

you look the same just with a beard, but to be fair you never looked strongly south asian
You look the same in that sense but honestly you never looked super indian.
Yeah ofc i still didn’t get surgery so obviously my features will look the same. I just softmaxed and made did clear in my post that it was a softmaxing ascension and it’s still underway.
You can’t deny the fact that the beard was a godsend and also that my skin got a shade lighter…
Next step in my ascension is getting lean and mucular.
Wish me luck

You never looked curry lol

• +1
Nah man it’s not about who mogs who, you just came here to gaslight when there is a clear difference.
And if you mog me so much, why am i getting pussy and you’re still a basement dwelling cuck ?
Your thread said "did I lose the curry look" when I don't really see much of a difference like a bunch of other people are commenting. I claimed there wasn't much of a change and then u decided to claim I'm gaslighting you because I myself am a curry. You simply grew a beard and took a pic in good lighting lol, there was not much of an actual change in looks and others in the thread are agreeing with that.
Second I have no way of verifying that claim, and don't you think it's sort of unfair to compare the slays of a 20 year old kid still trapped living in his parent's house to a grown ass man?

• +1
The curry look is literally due to your dark orbitals bro

• +1
Your thread said "did I lose the curry look" when I don't really see much of a difference like a bunch of other people are commenting. I claimed there wasn't much of a change and then u decided to claim I'm gaslighting you because I myself am a curry. You simply grew a beard and took a pic in good lighting lol, there was not much of an actual change in looks and others in the thread are agreeing with that.
Second I have no way of verifying that claim, and don't you think it's sort of unfair to compare the slays of a 20 year old kid still trapped living in his parent's house to a grown ass man?
Again. Obviously there will be no obviousl differences as i still didn’t get surgery. But you suddenly decided to ignore the fact that my skin lightened (i’m using a skin lightner trust me it’s not the lightning) and the fact that the beard and hair ascended me psl wise. The change in looks will come as soon as i figure out what surgeries i should get…
And yeah it’s pretty fair, i’m just months older than you. I’m 21 bro…

• +1
The curry look is literally due to your dark orbitals bro
Haven’t found any solution for them bro. It’s definitely a big contributing factor.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Haven’t found any solution for them bro. It’s definitely a big contributing factor.
Have you tried volufiiline, instead of saying its cope, try it

• +1
But you suddenly decided to ignore the fact that my skin lightened (i’m using a skin lightner trust me it’s not the lightning)
Yeah, it looks more clear but unsure about lighter... hard to tell with just the photos but if it's lighter that's good
And yeah it’s pretty fair, i’m just months older than you. I’m 21 bro…
Damn bro you're looking pretty old.. I thought you were 25 at least lol
I'm trapped in my parents house for now, it's basically impossible for me to slay

• +1
Have you tried volufiiline, instead of saying its cope, try it
Well, i’ve heard some pretty positive feedbacks about it but also devastating side effects. Do you know what the worst side effects are ?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Well, i’ve heard some pretty positive feedbacks about it but also devastating side effects. Do you know what the worst side effects are ?
??? Side effects? Wym, the darkening around your orbitals are lack of fat, hyperpigmentation + visible blood vessels and thin skin.

• +1
Yeah, it looks more clear but unsure about lighter... hard to tell with just the photos but if it's lighter that's good

Damn bro you're looking pretty old.. I thought you were 25 at least lol
I'm trapped in my parents house for now, it's basically impossible for me to slay
Yeah it just looks more “reddish” instead of shitskin (kinda like your skin which tends to look reddish).

Hahaha yeah i get that a lot, idk why i fucking look older. Every bitch though i was 25 too brootal.
I get the living with your parents part, but why does it prevent you from slaying ?

• +1
tell us lol
Girls just find me good looking apparently (idk why tbh i think i’m ltn). One girl approached me in the gym and gave me her instagram. Another white MTB has a crush on me in school jfl.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Girls just find me good looking apparently (idk why tbh i think i’m ltn). One girl approached me in the gym and gave me her instagram. Another white MTB has a crush on me in school jfl.
Mirin bhai

• +1
??? Side effects? Wym, the darkening around your orbitals are lack of fat, hyperpigmentation + visible blood vessels and thin skin.
Does volufilin also remove the hyperpigmentation?

Brutal halal cart pheno

• JFL
Tbh u didn’t even look curry u looked Egyptian or sum, Also try maxing out your beard and apply Vitamin C serum on ur face it’ll help lighten it.

• +1
I get the living with your parents part, but why does it prevent you from slaying ?
I'm in Uni but nowhere to take girls back to, and my parents track where I go with my car. As non NT guy it's fucked cuz my only option is OLD yet I cannot leverage that at the moment. Ur pretty lucky, do you live in France btw?

• +1
I'm in Uni but nowhere to take girls back to, and my parents track where I go with my car. As non NT guy it's fucked cuz my only option is OLD yet I cannot leverage that at the moment. Ur pretty lucky, do you live in France btw?
Oh i see. Toxic parent mentality. I’m going to tell you something bro…
Being Nt is crucial, the girls like me because i’m NT and charismatic. Also i’m 6’1 and i have a good frame so that helps. My looks are ltn so the NTpill makes up for them. That’s how important being NT is.
You have good looks, why are you not NT ?
And yes i live in France, every whiteboi looks like a babyfaced cuck here and they act like pussies, so french women are fed up and lust over masculine arab men.

Tbh u didn’t even look curry u looked Egyptian or sum, Also try maxing out your beard and apply Vitamin C serum on ur face it’ll help lighten it.
Does it really help lightening? Have you tried it ?

Does it really help lightening? Have you tried it ?
Yea i’ve started applying it for like 2 weeks now and its noticeable even family members mentioned it

• +1
Yea i’ve started applying it for like 2 weeks now and its noticeable even family members mentioned it
Would you mind pming me the changes bro ?