Did i make myself worse through surgery ?

D

Deleted member 9073

Iron
Hi i am a 18 year old from Belgium, my English wont be perfect so sorry for that. I always have felt the need for surgery, I wanted to do what Kylie Jenner did. Not the same procedures but the whole surgery transformation. I got my first consultation when i was 15, i got denied because i was too young. At 16 i flew out of the country to Armenia to get a nosejob. After my nosejob i had microblading done. At 17 i started with injections, corticosteroids in my nose to make it smaller and lip/cheekfiller. I also have appointments for laser treatments for my red skin/ rosacea.
In about 3 months im getting jaw and cheekbone augmentation. I have one more consultation left with the surgeon, we will talk about if im getting bimax or implants or bimax and implants after recovery.

I have had mixed opinions, some people really like how i look now and some say i look horrible. Not sure how to feel, what do you guys think ?

Attachments

• IMG_E0876.JPG
    IMG_E0876.JPG
    449.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_E0876.JPG
    IMG_E0876.JPG
    449.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, .👽., Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
Accidentally posted the same picture twice. sry
Hi i am a 18 year old from Belgium, my English wont be perfect so sorry for that. I always have felt the need for surgery, I wanted to do what Kylie Jenner did. Not the same procedures but the whole surgery transformation. I got my first consultation when i was 15, i got denied because i was too young. At 16 i flew out of the country to Armenia to get a nosejob. After my nosejob i had microblading done. At 17 i started with injections, corticosteroids in my nose to make it smaller and lip/cheekfiller. I also have appointments for laser treatments for my red skin/ rosacea.
In about 3 months im getting jaw and cheekbone augmentation. I have one more consultation left with the surgeon, we will talk about if im getting bimax or implants or bimax and implants after recovery.

I have had mixed opinions, some people really like how i look now and some say i look horrible. Not sure how to feel, what do you guys think ?

too many surgeries can make a person look unnatural. like a plastic doll.

I believe the first thing any man should do is lose weight. before you do any surgeries lose weight until you are 20% body fat.. take pictures keep dropping weight take pictures... keep dropping and depending on how your face changes, you can pinpoint what looks good.

Not every man looks good at 10% body fat because of how narrow the face can become.

I would not continue with the surgeries and optimize everything you can change naturally...

even if I had millions of dollars, I would still wait.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, Elvisandreaa, Vegyn and 10 others

I believe the first thing any man should do is lose weight. before you do any surgeries lose weight until you are 20% body fat.. take pictures keep dropping weight take pictures... keep dropping and depending on how your face changes, you can pinpoint what looks good.

Not every man looks good at 10% body fat because of how narrow the face can become.

I would not continue with the surgeries and optimize everything you can change naturally...

I fully agree with you. I have lost weight before the surgeries because i thought it would be useless injecting/operating on a face thats not lean. Im waterfasting now so i can be fully lean untill the big surgery, bimax has to be done anyways because im not symmetrical. But i will take your advice and see how my face will look when having a low bf and then decide if i want to exaggerate features with implants. Thanks for the comment :))

honestly i think you look better in the right picture but this could also be because of the way you took the first picture, its way too close to your face. take a different one and then post it here.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, CristianT and Deleted member 9670
bro looks Bogged ngl

93930D53 1963 4D3C 8984 AADDCAAA8E3D

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: one job away, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 1627 and 9 others
Dude can you please take a mirror selfie? You'll still look like shit but at least you'll look like non-distorted shit and we can get a better view of these awful surgeries you paid insane amounts of money for so we can judge you way more harshly

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 9670
Everything looks good except for the nose.

Guessing ur gay cuz of the feminine look or thought that those surgeries would make u look like a prettyboy

But bro u should have not gotten that eyebrow lift and nose job that made ur nose micro/michael jackson looking.

Lip fillers actually look good on u. However eyebrow lifts on a man always look uncanny. If u got bimax/orbital rim implants it would have ascended u. And if zygos was still 404 missing. Cheekbone implants

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Stevensmithgerard, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Have you lost weight before surgeries?

you look gay, are you?

you look uncanny cuz of your nose, bimax is probably okay but cheek implants will probably look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14166 and Jason Voorhees
You look like a huge faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member, one job away and 14 others
You look like a huge faggot.
Not this nigga again :pepefrown:

@MrGlutton @looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman @Blackeycel @MyAssStinksLikeShit @the BULL @AlwaysHaveQuestions

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton
honestly i think you look better in the right picture but this could also be because of the way you took the first picture, its way too close to your face. take a different one and then post it here.
IMG 0897
IMG 0898
IMG E0891

I took one far away from my face and my side profile. 3rd picture is how i was originally (without any surgery, how i naturally looked)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
should have gotten a different rhino and u would have looked a lot better

Saying that.....get a nose implant and you will look a lot better
Is it that bad? :/

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
You kind of look homo, but you’re still better than where you started. I guess that’s a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
These are ideal male noses if u had one u would be a lot better looking

View attachment 1446464View attachment 1446465
Yeah maybe ill go for more injections to give it a better profile. Also the swelling is still going away so who knows what it will look like in the future. I always get told that i strongly resemble my sister/mom. We share the same surgeon so that was kinda a funny moment. Oh well, if my parents wouldnt let me be a dumbass and get shit done at 16 then i would probably look better today. Kinda regret it now

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Yeah maybe ill go for more injections to give it a better profile. Also the swelling is still going away so who knows what it will look like in the future. I always get told that i strongly resemble my sister/mom. We share the same surgeon so that was kinda a funny moment. Oh well, if my parents wouldnt let me be a dumbass and get shit done at 16 then i would probably look better today. Kinda regret it now
nose implant is the only way

go to a different surgeon lurk here on male aesthetics

Guessing ur gay cuz of the feminine look or thought that those surgeries would make u look like a prettyboy

But bro u should have not gotten that eyebrow lift and nose job that made ur nose micro/michael jackson looking.

Lip fillers actually look good on u. However eyebrow lifts on a man always look uncanny. If u got bimax/orbital rim implants it would have ascended u. And if zygos was still 404 missing. Cheekbone implants
No i'm not gay nor were my intentions to look feminine. I tried emulating high cheekbones like most male models have. Too much filler, wrong placement, idk what went wrong.

Which is before and which is after?

Holy shit, we got an actual surgery tranny on the forum :feelskek::feelskek: @Leonardo DiCaprio @brbbrah @Latebloomer10 @Niko

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: currylover, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6963 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, Stevensmithgerard, Lux and 2 others
No i'm not gay nor were my intentions to look feminine. I tried emulating high cheekbones like most male models have. Too much filler, wrong placement, idk what went wrong.
u got completley cucked then ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and RoundHouse
u got completley cucked then ngl
I really don't care, i have more than enough resources to fix my face. I expected people to be salty here but not to this degree. Bunch of broke hoes hoping for surgery and a better life when they cant afford it. And all those people insulting me, stfu i spend your annual salary in half a day. Anyways im out of this bitch, clearly not my place.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, nastynas, rydofx and 4 others
I really don't care, i have more than enough resources to fix my face. I expected people to be salty here but not to this degree. Bunch of broke hoes hoping for surgery and a better life when they cant afford it. And all those people insulting me, stfu i spend your annual salary in half a day. Anyways im out of this bitch, clearly not my place.
Bragging about spending daddy's money while getting 0 pussy. I slay while broke af and have women pay my bills while you tear your face apart hoping for a Crumb of nasty skank pussy. You're a waste of oxygen you glossy filler lipped faggot.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, rydofx, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others

Second that. But 20% bf is too high, you should go as low as necessary for a lean, angular face, rather than focusing on pure numbers. Visible abs (unflexed) with prominent abdominal vascularity is a good reference point for untrained people

op you need to dissolve all that filler from your face and see from there

you look like a balloon

• +1
Reactions: Clandestine
view the insults as a contrast to the usual bullshit advice that you get on the internet. don't take it so seriously brah. if you went to reddit, people wouldn't tell you the truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, rydofx, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Clandestine
Nose job is bad but you still look better than you did before

You weren’t even in the middle of puberty and you got fillers.:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, rydofx and Deleted member 9670
yea tbh you have that filler look on your face pretty big falio and makes you look gay

I fully agree with you. I have lost weight before the surgeries because i thought it would be useless injecting/operating on a face thats not lean. Im waterfasting now so i can be fully lean untill the big surgery, bimax has to be done anyways because im not symmetrical. But i will take your advice and see how my face will look when having a low bf and then decide if i want to exaggerate features with implants. Thanks for the comment :))
You don’t need all these surgeries

EXHIBIT A, white man that I was in prison with. I don’t know how he did it but managed to get a successful woman with no kids.

prison here is a turn off when your offense is worse than drugs because for violence / anything that falls under a sexual charge = you’re fucked as long as you stay in America.

EXHIBIT B

this man grew a YouTube channel to making 500,000 dollars a year yet still betabuxs for a nigger woman

1090 jake

-

As we can see in our first example, losing weight and avoiding surgeries is going to get you something

the man in the first example isn’t perfect, but I thin they look decent together

unfortunately for a face to harmonize properly, a lot of it is genetics.

Attachments

• 3A897A37-EEFA-404C-AC85-605EE50F5E6D.png
    3A897A37-EEFA-404C-AC85-605EE50F5E6D.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • BF676F60-2A43-4DAF-8B1E-11CB431CFF19.jpeg
    BF676F60-2A43-4DAF-8B1E-11CB431CFF19.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi i am a 18 year old from Belgium, my English wont be perfect so sorry for that. I always have felt the need for surgery, I wanted to do what Kylie Jenner did. Not the same procedures but the whole surgery transformation.
are you a tranny or how do I understand that?

Agree there are 30 other looksmaxxes to do before getting a surgery.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
The people on this forum are so distasteful.
Never mind them OP I wish you the best on your looksmaxxing journey.

view the insults as a contrast to the usual bullshit advice that you get on the internet. don't take it so seriously brah. if you went to reddit, people wouldn't tell you the truth.
agreed

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Short answer, yes you did

bro if u can spend hundreds of thousands on surgery. take my advice and get a nose implant/orbital rim implants/u don't look like you need bimax

and never get fillers again. u'll look human again. not so fake

Lurk here for a while and ask people what you can do to not look so feminine. if u get upset at people being honest with your looksmin surgeries u are never gonna ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9073 and Deleted member 9670
you look better but gay as fuck bro:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9073
bro if u can spend hundreds of thousands on surgery. take my advice and get a nose implant/orbital rim implants/u don't look like you need bimax

and never get fillers again. u'll look human again. not so fake

Lurk here for a while and ask people what you can do to not look so feminine. if u get upset at people being honest with your looksmin surgeries u are never gonna ascend
He 100% needs bimax. Look at his lip competence. The reason his nose looks gay is because he has a recessed maxilla and the doctor gave him a small nose on top of it, which is a feminine trait. I have a similar issue after getting rhinoplasty with a recessed maxilla, although not even close to this extent.

• +1
For the love of god, don’t get any kind of cheekbone augmentation, they are already huge af to the point the look uncanny.

Also train your fucking neck.

• +1