Did I make the right decisions?

L

lixx

Bronze

I think I could have taken HGH sooner but apparently it can also cause cancer cells to grow aswell so it was a hard call to make considering I had cancer at 3. I bascially could have risked getting cancer again(although the risk was still low) for a few more inches. I def wished I had those extra inches but it was a tough decision. I ended up taking it at 15 and grew from 5'3 to 5'5 but who knows maybe i could have been taller if i took it earlier.

bhai u need to pm me bro im tired of seeing all these threads abt ur height

its just always on my mind im sorry bro
nothing u can do bro u got cucked by genetics+cancer

if its really that big of a issue in 5-10 years get LL

• +1
Reactions: lixx

I think I could have taken HGH sooner but apparently it can also cause cancer cells to grow aswell so it was a hard call to make considering I had cancer at 3. I bascially could have risked getting cancer again(although the risk was still low) for a few more inches. I def wished I had those extra inches but it was a tough decision. I ended up taking it at 15 and grew from 5'3 to 5'5 but who knows maybe i could have been taller if i took it earlier.
how old are you bro u might still have hope

nothing u can do bro u got cucked by genetics+cancer

if its really that big of a issue in 5-10 years get LL
yeah true. i gotta move foward

yeah true. i gotta move foward
would it even be worth it risking urself to cancer again for what? potentially 2 inches?

would it even be worth it risking urself to cancer again for what? potentially 2 inches?
probably not tbh. I wasnt even deficient so it was no guarantee i would grow more

also did u ever get ur plates checked

what was your diet.
what sports did you play?

how tall are your parents?

If your young you can def get some more height

Iirc you had a neuroblastoma which can starts only from a certain type of cell that you aren't supposed to possess during your teen years, so maybe you wouldn't have gotten a cancer again.
That being said most damages done by cancer therapy (regarding your growth trajectory) are actual tissues damages and not hormonal problems for the most part (although it can impact igf-1 levels) so even if you took HGH sooner your cartilage would have still been damaged and your growth hindered regardless.
So yes you did took the good decisions.

Iirc you had a neuroblastoma which can starts only from a certain type of cell that you aren't supposed to possess during your teen years, so maybe you wouldn't have gotten a cancer again.
That being said most damages done by cancer therapy (regarding your growth trajectory) are actual tissues damages and not hormonal problems for the most part (although it can impact igf-1 levels) so even if you took HGH sooner your cartilage would have still been damaged and your growth hindered regardless.
So yes you did took the good decisions.
ok thanks. my doctor said the tissue was damaged and hgh wouldnt have made a difference but i wanted to make sure

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad