Did I miss an opportunity?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
Was talking with a girl from drama class and she asked me what I was going to do I said I would go to the movies (didnt mention it was with my mom jfl)
she said she had recently watched barbie and wanted to see oppenheimer, should I have asked her out that moment? I feel like I fucked up tbh, Im just too beta jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 20399, BoredPrince and 3 others
Yes u did, but not really cuz now that u realize this u can just ask her tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
You're 20 years old (like me) rotting on a forum arguing with mentally stunned teenagers who are depraved

Of course you missed an opportunity to escape inceldom and the worst part is that you'll remember it for the rest of your life. Even after I stopped being khhv I still remember all the good missed opportunities to this day.

It's brutally ova

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
You're 20 years old (like me) rotting on a forum arguing with mentally stunned teenagers who are depraved

Of course you missed an opportunity to escape inceldom and the worst part is that you'll remember it for the rest of your life. Even after I stopped being khhv I still remember all the good missed opportunities to this day.

It's brutally ova
I thought he was 27.

Just ask her next time if she wants to watch it with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, BoredPrince and Deleted member 24278
Just ask her next time, watch the movie, be flirty, hopefully kiss her and if sex happens wear a condom and have fun.

If you can LTR her even better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and BoredPrince
You didn't fuck up, you just missed the moment

Next day just ask her to watch it together

stop projecting bro ur the only one doing this/thinking like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278