how to tell if foid is interested in you? (GTFIH PUA niggers)

tbh how do you niggas even know what women even want ? my studying of psychology doesn't do jack shit bcs women are so incredible nuanced in their intentions jfl
muh psychology
women are like guided missiles that zone to the closest bbc possible

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
tbh how do you niggas even know what women even want ? my studying of psychology doesn't do jack shit bcs women are so incredible nuanced in their intentions jfl
If she goes “so I’m pretty?” She’s trying to get validation from you specifically. So she’s prolly into you, keep flirting back with her and see what happens

• +1
dnr ethnic ramblings

• +1
If she goes “so I’m pretty?” She’s trying to get validation from you specifically. So she’s prolly into you, keep flirting back with her and see what happens
How can i even flirt back bhai, read the ending :lul:

Will see if I end up interacting with her tomorrow tbh

• +1
Reactions: mob477
I've had my fair share of having crushes and asking them out, never been in a relationship even once.

This kind of stuff exhausts me, which is why I don't bother having a crush anymore or asking out girls, bcs I'm too fixated on hyperanalzying on future scenarios that could happen

I'm making this thread as a case study tbh, just so I can act a little more human in front of my peers
That is where u fail. First, if u see a girl, be direct about your intentions. Dont be her another guy that just listens to her bullshit and never fucks

• +1
That is where u fail. First, if u see a girl, be direct about your intentions. Dont be her another guy that just listens to her bullshit and never fucks
Seems kinda bullshit tbh, if some sub5 was direct with his intentions, the girl would probably report him to the management

I wouldn't listen to girls bullshit ramblings either tbh, already have my mom doing that, i dont need more

Seems kinda bullshit tbh, if some sub5 was direct with his intentions, the girl would probably report him to the management

I wouldn't listen to girls bullshit ramblings either tbh, already have my mom doing that, i dont need more
if u are sub5 or indian its over for either way, don't even bother. For any other cases its better try and fail right away rather being emotional tampon like most normies do in hope they will get some pussy(they wont)

• +1
I refuse to help niggas who have discovered the blackpill but have done zero research into the basics of PUA

Chateau Heartiste’s “On Game Volume 1” should be mandatory reading for anyone on this website

• JFL
Reactions: topgrey and NoLongerHuman
I was the only guy in that group of four
which teacher set you up like this jfl, its impossible to have a conversation in this setting, cause the other two will pull a cockblock of hell the second you speak

• JFL
I refuse to help niggas who have discovered the blackpill but have done zero research into the basics of PUA

Chateau Heartiste’s “On Game Volume 1” should be mandatory reading for anyone on this website
Will put it on my reading list, thanks bhai

Though, is this book actually not dogshit? Most PUA advice is repeated ramblings of the most basic shit and stuff that won't work if you're subchad

which teacher set you up like this jfl, its impossible to have a conversation in this setting, cause the other two will pull a cockblock of hell the second you speak
wdym nigga just talk

assert dominance :soy:

I didn’t read all of it but it looks like she was just using you to help with her homework

wdym nigga just talk

assert dominance :soy:
you can talk, but the second you start flirting with the best looking one, the worse looking 2 will put up that kobe and shaq defence

• JFL
Reactions: topgrey
I didn’t read all of it but it looks like she was just using you to help with her homework
nigger did you not see the question she asked, literally the easiest question of the entire homework

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
you can talk, but the second you start flirting with the best looking one, the worse looking 2 will put up that kobe and shaq defence
lucky for me they weren't extroverted, everyone talked regularly tbh

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Will put it on my reading list, thanks bhai

Though, is this book actually not dogshit? Most PUA advice is repeated ramblings of the most basic shit and stuff that won't work if you're subchad
Heartiste On Game Vol 1 & 2 are probably the only books you will ever need when it comes to the philosophy behind game

There are other books I prefer when it comes to cold approach or text game or other specific aspects on game but when it comes to general fundamentals behind why that stuff works, this is the best resource out there short of directly studying evolutionary biology

His blog is still up if you want to check it out. It used to be super popular back in the day

Some good excerpts

Last edited:
  • Love it
Shes using you to fulfill her desires for attention dont do it

• +1