Anonym0us
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 253
- Reputation
- 258
I hadn't been on .org for a few days and I wanted to know if I missed anything important.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
not muchI hadn't been on .org for a few days and I wanted to know if I missed anything important.
Clavs posts got deleted that's rlly itI hadn't been on .org for a few days and I wanted to know if I missed anything important.
Because of the rape accusations?Clavs posts got deleted that's rlly it
I'm pretty sure his lawyers made him delete everything bc of thatBecause of the rape accusations?
Actually?Clavs posts got deleted that's rlly it
Yes! read my last thread pretty pleaseI hadn't been on .org for a few days and I wanted to know if I missed anything important.
Tag me in the thread, I don't want to go looking for it.Yes! read my last thread pretty please