Did I miss my chance?

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
I was standing next to the most beautiful girl i have seen this summer in the bus today but i was too pussy to ask her for ig now im regretting it. I caught her staring at me a couple of times then turning away when i look at her, and we had eye contact a couple of times. Would she ask me my ig if i was Chad, or did i miss my chance because im an aspie?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Ken, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
I was standing next to the most beautiful girl i have seen this summer in the bus today but i was too pussy to ask her for ig now im regretting it. I caught her staring at me a couple of times then turning away when i look at her, and we had eye contact a couple of times. Would she ask me my ig if i was Chad, or did i miss my chance because im an aspie?
wdy look like

She was on her way to getting gangbanged by 5 Tyrones

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
Too true what can i say except your welcome ! The truth has been told just now

Balkan. Everybody on my mothers side is tall af
Ok i see then genetics taller then ur dad ? And if yes by how much ? And how old ?

This is how i cope unironically. Every time i see a attractive girl i tell myself that she is s hoe and thst she is talking to 10 other more attractive guys.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member 19994, ascension and 1 other person
if ur mtn then she probably wasn’t look at you, cut the illusion. Ofc she was looking away when u turned around, anyone would do that jfl.
Get urself sorted out before thinking girls (not to say attractive ones) are checking you out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
if ur mtn then she probably wasn’t look at you, cut the illusion. Ofc she was looking away when u turned around, anyone would do that jfl.
Get urself sorted out before thinking girls (not to say attractive ones) are checking you out
Anyone would do that but not anyone would be staring in the first place

This has happened to me so many times now

her thoughts: eww who's this creep:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
it makes me have a mental breakdown

Same. I see girls looking at me but I still have so many negative thoughts and low self esteem after years of loneliness

Same. I see girls looking at me but I still have so many negative thoughts and low self esteem after years of loneliness
I'm literally the same. My self confidence is at an all time low.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

So you admit that you wanted to cold approach, but you're too weak to do it, basically.

JFL, proving my point in the other thread.

So you admit that you wanted to cold approach, but you're too weak to do it, basically.

JFL, proving my point in the other thread.
I wanted to cold approach but my brain told me that it's a bad idea (im intelligent). I have been thinking about her all day now but i know that if i had a chance she would approach me if she was interested. Me not approaching her was a smart idea and the fact that she did not approach means that i never had a chance with her. Muh eye contact it's just a cope i wrote in the thread, no approach = never had a chance

I wanted to cold approach but my brain told me that it's a bad idea (im intelligent). I have been thinking about her all day now but i know that if i had a chance she would approach me if she was interested. Me not approaching her was a smart idea and the fact that she did not approach means that i never had a chance with her. Muh eye contact it's just a cope i wrote in the thread, no approach = never had a chance
You're not intelligent, even remotely. You don't understand women and are a virgin.

Bolded part = no. no. no. NO. you fucking IDIOT. Jesus christ. I give up with you. JFL expecting a girl to approach you on a BUS of all places. You deserve to die alone. Kys

You're not intelligent, even remotely. You don't understand women and are a virgin.

Bolded part = no. no. no. NO. you fucking IDIOT. Jesus christ. I give up with you. JFL expecting a girl to approach you on a BUS of all places. You deserve to die alone. Kys
I am 17 and still much wiser and intelligent then you. It's hilarious that you think that women mainly only approach in settings such as clubs. Attractive guys get approached everywhere. She didnt approach me that means that i never even had a chance with her even if i approached. Thats the brutal truth. Bus or not it doesnt matter

I am 17 and still much wiser and intelligent then you. It's hilarious that you think that women mainly only approach in settings such as clubs. Attractive guys get approached everywhere. She didnt approach me that means that i never even had a chance with her even if i approached. Thats the brutal truth. Bus or not it doesnt matter
17. JFL. You literally have no idea how life works, you dumb little cunt. You haven't even finished puberty, or high school! LMAO

17. JFL. You literally have no idea how life works, you dumb little cunt. You haven't even finished puberty, or high school! LMAO
You finished puberty and high school and you still think that approaching is a good idea and that attractive people need to approach. Basement dweller

You finished puberty and high school and you still think that approaching is a good idea and that attractive people need to approach. Basement dweller
Your future is not looking bright given your IQ is so, so low.

Keep believing the fantasy that you will be able to have a good sex life without ever taking the initiative / starting conversations with women and see how far that gets you after high school you prepubescent skinny faggot.

You've never even had sex and yet think you know something about how sex and dating works. J F L

Your future is not looking bright given your IQ is so, so low.

Keep believing the fantasy that you will be able to have a good sex life without ever taking the initiative / starting conversations with women and see how far that gets you after high school you prepubescent skinny faggot.

You've never even had sex and yet think you know something about how sex and dating works. J F L
You are coping, by approaching you are hoping to get pity sex. If she doesnt approach you she never wanted you. Using the situation in my thread as an example i made the right choice not approaching. I would just make her uncomfortable since women approach men they want. Hurts that i never had a chance but at least i dont cope. Nothing would happen if i approached. Muh taking the initiative

You are coping, by approaching you are hoping to get pity sex. If she doesnt approach you she never wanted you. Using the situation in my thread as an example i made the right choice not approaching. I would just make her uncomfortable since women approach men they want. Hurts that i never had a chance but at least i dont cope. Nothing would happen if i approached. Muh taking the initiative
You're 17

You don't know anything. No one cares what 17 year olds have to say because they have no life experience

You will look back with embarrassment at your idiotic posting one day

You've never even put your penis in a woman's vagina (which is pathetic) and yet you think you know anything about Male to female attraction / dynamics. You don't.

Women do approach, but rarely, and usually in very specific contexts. They certainly don't approach every male they find attractive - that's a PSL geek fantasy with no basis in reality, and given how you look, it will basically never happen to you, so you won't be able to rely on it, so the point is moot anyway - do you see how retarded you are now?

Last edited:
You're 17

You don't know anything. No one cares what 17 year olds have to say because they have no life experience

You will look back with embarrassment at your idiotic posting one day

You've never even put your penis in a woman's vagina (which is pathetic) and yet you think you know anything about Male to female attraction / dynamics. You don't.

Women do approach, but rarely, and usually in very specific contexts. They certainly don't approach every male they find attractive - that's a PSL geek fantasy with no basis in reality, and given how you look, it will basically never happen to you, so you won't be able to rely on it, so the point is moot anyway - do you see how retarded you are now?
No point in living if you are so ugly that women don't approach you