Did I miss out on some inches?

L

lixx

Bronze
My mom is 5'9 and dad is 5'7 but I was only 5'3 at 15 so i took hgh from doctor even though I wasn't even deficient. I only ended up growing to 5'5. If I took it sooner would I've probably grown taller? Also I had cancer treatment which may have affected my growth.

its over nigga

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lixx, LowTierVitoBss and Autismcel
You might be a late bloomer and will catch up later after a few years

jewgle says "One of the possible late effects of childhood cancer therapies is reduced final height. "

jewgle says "One of the possible late effects of childhood cancer therapies is reduced final height. "
Would hgh change this or is the damage irreversible

Also I had cancer treatment which may have affected my growth
when did u have remission. cause they probably wouldnt have given you gh earlier if ur remission was recent since hgh since make the cancer come back sometimes

when did u have remission. cause they probably wouldnt have given you gh earlier if ur remission was recent since hgh since make the cancer come back sometimes
Yeah true doctor said they have to wait until a long time after due to concerns of hgh stimulating cancer cells. I had cancer treatment at age 3. But there was no signs of growth failure until I was around 14-15.

My mom is 5'9 and dad is 5'7 but I was only 5'3 at 15 so i took hgh from doctor even though I wasn't even deficient. I only ended up growing to 5'5. If I took it sooner would I've probably grown taller? Also I had cancer treatment which may have affected my growth.
God might just hate some niggas

he gave this nigga cancer and manletism

:feelswhy: