Did I miss the opportunity to fuck this white guy's chinese wife?

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
Back in April I went to this party with this big tiddie indian girl and earlier in the night when we were pregaming with her friends she called up her chinese friend to come join us. She was pretty cute but had a thick accent and didn't want to drink so I figured she was like one of those prude exchange students. She also mentioned she was married and shit at one point so yeah. She asked us if me and the indian girl were together and I told her we were just friends (I fucked but I wasnt sure how to label the relationship)

Later in the night we had to drive to the party. the indian girl went in the car with her brother so I ended up giving the asian friend a ride. We were both 24 which was a bit older than the group we were hanging out with so we kinda grouped off to the side with some other ppl at the party

We do a little bit of small talk then out of the blue she starts telling me how she used to have a tinder and missed fucking around with random dudes before getting married. I was like super caught off guard and was like wtf but didn't read into it cus I had a ratchet female friend who would tell me shit like that in the past. Later in the night she started telling me I would look good with a nose ring but my mind was on not screwing up with the indian girl so I didn't think much of it

Was she trying to get me to make a move?

I'm starting to think that the cause of all my problems are that I'm just super high inhib and autistic. I got her number and ig cus she let me borrow her charger but she ended up moving to another state. I looked on her page and her husband was a guitar playing white nigga. fucking hell I think I blew a cucking opportunity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Elvisandreaa, Beanermaxxer and 1 other person
Yea

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
is 6 months and a 200 mile drive too late to hit her up again
Yeah, don’t fuck another mans wife. You that desperate for some bug pussy? You know it’s sideways right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 14262, antiantifa and 3 others
No your black

Yeah, don’t fuck another mans wife. You that desperate for some bug pussy? You know it’s sideways right?
lol it's every man for himself. i'd be doing him a favor if that's how she's going out talking to guys at parties

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Boldandbeautiful
lol it's every man for himself. i'd be doing him a favor if that's how she's going out talking to guys at parties
Should've slayed. Fuck that nigha cucking his future progeny with gook genes, no mercy for him.
What country?

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
Should've slayed. Fuck that nigha cucking his future progeny with gook genes, no mercy for him.
What country?
USA/midwest. also she legit does not have any pics of her husband on her IG or even mention him in her bio. i had to find him thru her tagged pics. he's so fucked lmao that's probably why he took her to some middle of nowhere ass town

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 14280 and Boldandbeautiful
Shut up you fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Shut up you fucking nigger
1588075063112 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617