did i missed something for not starting gym at 14?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I wanted to do it but my mother said no cause it would stunt my growth. I in fact grew a lot during 14-18, like around 20cm. But seeing David Laid transformation, he started at 14. Does i missed something for not starting early? Or if i start now at 20 i will get the same results?

you will get the same result at 20 years old if you train and eat with the same consistency

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Earlier the better

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, kokoszanel, Mewton and 1 other person
nigga juts fkn start now and stop thinkig abt the past

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 24712 and PYT
everyone missed from not starting gymmaxxing at 14

t. started gymmaxxing at 15

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and jojoyou
It's not really worth thinking about since there's nothing you can do about it now. And if B theory of time is true, it was never even a possibility. Your not starting lifting at 14 is crystalized in eternity.

• Woah
Reactions: MlkJr.
It's not really worth thinking about since there's nothing you can do about it now. And if B theory of time is true, it was never even a possibility. Your not starting lifting at 14 is crystalized in eternity.
Well, my children can start earlier if i know theres a benefit.

If you were active and played a sport back then you have a good base. If you were overweight as a kid its over

If you were active and played a sport back then you have a good base. If you were overweight as a kid its over
always skinny af. why being overweight is bad? I know obese kids have low Hgh, but high igf-1

My friend gymmaxxed since he was 14 and his dad is 5’6 and he is 6’

all genetics

should i gymmax at 14? or just lift my dumbbell at home and exercise in my home as an alternative of the gym? Because many people criticized gymcels.

also people said to me that i shouldnt gymmax rn because it will boost my testosterone and increase my estradial

I wanted to do it but my mother said no cause it would stunt my growth. I in fact grew a lot during 14-18, like around 20cm. But seeing David Laid transformation, he started at 14. Does i missed something for not starting early? Or if i start now at 20 i will get the same results?
You could’ve grown a few centimeters more starting early

It wouldn't have stunted growth but you also didn't miss out on anything you can't achieve now is all

Jfl regretting past decisions is my favorite form of mental masturbation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Pikabro
Wouldn't you achieve the same results starting now, I mean it's not like starting that early would improve your muscles in a way that can't be done today

Wouldn't you achieve the same results starting now, I mean it's not like starting that early would improve your muscles in a way that can't be done today
I dont know, thats why im asking. I saw derek once saying that when you are young you build a permanent muscle memory, but he doesnt specify whats young. Also exercise give peaks of T, that could have helped forming stronger bones.

I wouldn't worry about it, genetics are pretty much everything when it comes to height and frame if that's what you're thinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
I know a guy who has always been very overweight and he's 6'3, genetics are everything stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 14392
I wouldn't worry about it, genetics are pretty much everything when it comes to height and frame if that's what you're thinking
Height has a lot of environmental factors tbh. Protein intake, pollution, diseases, diets, drugs, medications all shown to impact a kid height

I know a guy who has always been very overweight and he's 6'3, genetics are everything stop coping
Fatmaxxing increases your chances of growing

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
Yes you missed on nucleis of muscle, I started from 14 all the way to 17-18, had to stop because corona fucked me over. Now I started again 2 months ago, just doing 2-3 week push pull 30 min workouts, which is nothing, I don't even eat like I used to and still gaining muscle very quickly and easily, jfl I m not even doing delts and they are still growing like crazy. OLD gains+Muscle memory+newby gains theory. On top of that I don't have to learn all workout theories, which would have interfered with my job and other duties.

should i gymmax at 14? or just lift my dumbbell at home and exercise in my home as an alternative of the gym? Because many people criticized gymcels.
people criticise gymcels to stop people from ascending like legit yeah its not gonna make u chad but it still increases smv whne done propelry so might as well

people criticise gymcels to stop people from ascending like legit yeah its not gonna make u chad but it still increases smv whne done propelry so might as well
ye but it increases T levels which increases estradial

It's over if you haven't been lifting since 12. That's the minimum age to start looksmaxxing if you want to date your looksmatch in 2023.

At 14 you can go a long way with pull-ups. If you can work up to 15 dead hang clean no momentum pull-ups you will have a nicely developed back. Also work on getting 40 full ROM push-ups and run sprints and do some basic split squats at home. Once you get comfortable with that you can start basic barbell training. (Bodyweight approach first is a lot better than having weak untrained stabilizer muscles and having to use the 45 lb bar for every exercise)