Did I permanently weaken my deltoids?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I spammed lateral raises and overhead press everyday for weeks and at first I noticed they were getting a lot stronger but then they started getting weaker. I still can’t do as many lateral raises as I could in the past. I took a break for a week or so and they still feel weak.

impossible unless nerve damaged

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
dont get why you would do that every day but give it another week and your shoulders will be fine

The only one who could help u about gymmaxing @Arborist

Unlikely prob just lifestyle inhibiting performance

If they don't hurt and feel wrong no reason to assume you did anything, sounds like you're just not hitting the numbers you expect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Unlikely prob just lifestyle inhibiting performance

If they don't hurt and feel wrong no reason to assume you did anything, sounds like you're just not hitting the numbers you expect.
I was eating one meal per day forgot to mention. For the last few days I started eating 5 per day but they still are weak.

a. caloric deficit
b. muscle fatigue
c. rotator cuff damage
d. brain damage = suboptimal neural activation of muscle
e. you have cancer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, whitepilled4life, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
a. caloric deficit
b. muscle fatigue
c. rotator cuff damage
d. brain damage = suboptimal neural activation of muscle
e. you have cancer
I was eating 1 meal per day and limiting the amount I ate I was trying to cut to 113 lbs but it was impossible I stabilized at 120 despite eating less I think my nutritional deficiencies degenerated my muscles.

You lost your genetic muscle fibers. JFL hypertropy body building is such a scam.
What else did you expect nigga. You are literally damaging a body tissue, while not eating in excess. Your body will not repair the tissue. It will just scavenge the dead tissue cells or muscle fibers in this case.

All the extra buildup was just sarcoplasmic inflammation.

That is why 99% gym bros are steroid users. You simple cannot build muscle just like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Allornothing, redfacccee and 1 other person
If you want to build something in human body, you have to eat like crazy.

• +1
You lost your genetic muscle fibers. JFL hypertropy body building is such a scam.
What else did you expect nigga. You are literally damaging a body tissue, while not eating in excess. Your body will not repair the tissue. It will just scavenge the dead tissue cells or muscle fibers in this case.

That is why 99% gym bros are steroid users. You simple cannot build muscle just like that.
I must generate new
Muscle fibers but it’s controversial whether it’s possible

You, ekil revolution channel on youtube or something?

• +1
I must generate new
Muscle fibers but it’s controversial whether it’s possible
Its possible, but the stress on muscle should be continuous and bulking must be done. 200g 250g of protein is must. Dont believe gym bro formula Muh 1.5 to 1.8 gm/kg body wt.

Your body only absorbs like 40 percent of protein you eat. So atleast 200grams is a must. If you want shredded look while cutting, then eat calorie deficit but only do maintainence light lifting. No muscle tearing exercise.

Slow and constant isometric stress and heavy eating for muscle building. And fast, very light weight reps during cutting for maintainence.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 1901
sounds like chronic fatigue.

lateral raises are taxing for the shoulder joint, you can't do them that often.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, rooman, 5.5psl and 3 others

Cope

Impossible, I’ve spammed lateral raises 3-4x per week every week for like 3 years.

Shut the fck up nigger faggot. Go back to your cotton fields.
Bro just rots tbh also shut the fuck up nigger monkey. Don’t ever disrespect my nigga like that. He also mogs you you Manlet

Impossible, I’ve spammed lateral raises 3-4x per week every week for like 3 years.
Well I was doing 200 per day 7 days per weeks while eating only one meal per day, so my situation was a bit different

Bro just rots tbh also shut the fuck up nigger monkey. Don’t ever disrespect my nigga like that. He also mogs you you Manlet
Go back to somalia along with him and suck his dck nigga. I was minding my own business and responding to OP. Suddenly this nigga comes out of nowhere and types cope. Fcking cringe. Couldn't he shut the fck up and mind his own business.