Did I rate and analyse this blonde bomb-shell accurately in your opinion???????

He has a very cucked voice. He gives off very beta vibes so IDK if he'd slay per se without money and status. Seems like more of an LTR kind of dude.

Needs my voice

It's all eye area. Darken his eyebrows a bit, lower his vertical pfl and you have a chadlite front. Side is another story tho

Not sure it's that easy, but yeah the eye-area is massively unforgiving if it's wrong

I thought goves only rates celebs?

Goves has sick info on his YouTube channel but has the most pretentious voice

It's so clear he is a bud-bud-ding-ding freshie that is trying to be 'western liberal'
yeah you can buy a package from him, but its expensive asf (thought 250 dollars, you can check his site) and it takes really long to get your products. its basically the same as we do now, but with more measurements and expensive terms, but he knows a lot. For example he said that the gonials and the mouth should be on the same level for a more harmonious face. Didnt know that.

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
this guy isnt as recessed as people make it seem

in the psl world not barret tier forward growth = recessed

in real life this guy has average forward growth but you rated him psl wise so i respect ur decision

yeah you can buy a package from him, but its expensive asf (thought 250 dollars, you can check his site) and it takes really long to get your products. its basically the same as we do now, but with more measurements and expensive terms, but he knows a lot. For example he said that the gonials and the mouth should be on the same level for a more harmonious face. Didnt know that.

Yeah I do recall Wheat Waffles saying the same thing basically, in one of his videos tbf to the bloke

However I believe I considered this subliminally anyway - as with most raters

Because generally speaking IF your mandible is downward swung then your gonion is very rarely going to be in-line with your mouth right?

Hence I rate down guys with downward swung mandibles and @Pakicel said I have a bias against them :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back