Did I reach HTN/Chadlite? What's my PSL?

R

Redmarquee

Iron
I got some dermal fillers to get a jawbone and cheekbones. IMO I heavily improved from where I was before. Hunter-ish eyes carried me. But did I reach chadlite or just HTN?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Radiance, Deleted member 7926, fogdart and 19 others
LOL NIGGA "CHADLITE" CLEARLY NOT :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thetruealpha, to be human, Amexmaxx and 24 others
bf% ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Like 20%.

LOL NIGGA "CHADLITE" CLEARLY NOT :lul:
Just going by this chart, HTN then?
Notation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16110, Xangsane and 7 others
Chad/gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, MarstonAlloy, N1c and 12 others
Bro, you still look normie at best tbh.

what surgerys did you do? how much money?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4054, .👽. and 2 others
Bro, you still look normie at best tbh.

what surgerys did you do? how much money?
Total 6 Syringes, about $3k
Before:
Before

After:
After1

After2

So I'm not even high tier normie yet? :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, eduardkoopman, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
I got some dermal fillers to get a jawbone and cheekbones. IMO I heavily improved from where I was before. Hunter-ish eyes carried me. But did I reach chadlite or just HTN?

Nope still truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 13137, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Actually that’s harsh normie

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LILMAXILLA, jake_okok and 1 other person
Your greasy haircut ruins any good features your face has.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Kristin, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
Pre filler and post filler PSL scores?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
thanks for the laugh
just normie id say

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
I'd say HTN because eye area halos well.
Leanmaxx ASAP and change that weird haircut. Pick one by considering your faceshape.

How old are you and how tall area you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 1560
Leanmaxx ASAP and change that weird haircut. Pick one by considering your faceshape.

Also eyebrowmaxx

U need better eyebrows, under eye support, better chin and better hairline

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
U need better eyebrows, under eye support, better chin and better hairline
Slightly above average atm. Ur eyes are above average if u had higher pfl better canthus and stronger eye support ur eyes would have haloed u to a HTN

Stop wasting money on surgeries and start mewing, everything else is cope unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, mogstar, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
You improved but still normie:y'all:

Still normie man

Why are you doing fillers, you're gonna end up way worse in the long run and gonna end up aging like shit,

Get surgery instead of wasting money on fillers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing and Be_ConfidentBro
Mid tier normie brah

jfl, you look below average 4/10

Slightly below avg imo. Just keepin it real

brah, do you want be to send your pics to some Tinder girls and ask them for a rating?
Sure use this:
After4

30yo, 5'10.75

Why are you doing fillers, you're gonna end up way worse in the long run and gonna end up aging like shit,

Get surgery instead of wasting money on fillers.
It was a test to see if I could actually ascend. If I can, I will get the full surgery next.

bro in what fucking universe are you doing ANY surgeries before getting on roids? Get your test measured NOW and try to get on TRT with a private clinic.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
On a 10 scale you went from a 3.0 to a 4.5 I would say. Slightly low tier normie.

the jaw fillers kinda helped but youre too recessed. u need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, mulattomaxxer, Incoming and 4 others

yes bro chadelite

you're normie at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You look like if Jennifer Lawrence fucked Dylan McDermott. I'll let you guys decide whether that's good or not

skincare, styled hair, lipcare, leanmax.

You can do all this within 30 days if you're consistent. I think that would leave you in a MUCH better spot than you're in now. You definitely got a lot better from the fillers though.

You mog me ngl

You went from 3,5 to 5 imo

How are your results in terms of dating before and after fillers?

You went from 3,5 to 5 imo

How are your results in terms of dating before and after fillers?
Pre-filler:
Had sex with 4 chubby to obese women total. Essentially invisible sexually. Game good enough to maintain a neverending friendship. Almost never an ioi, rarely one of those "eww disgusting incel" looks.

Covid makes it really hard to quantify, face still covered by masks, and hard to get into conversations that last longer than 5 minutes. I've started getting iois in general from average women. People went from years of ignoring me on social to liking my pics and inviting me to things. Women also try to drag me back into conversations and find commonalities and stuff. Found a huge heart on a restaurant bill which never happened prior.

IMO I passed the "sexually attractive for a man" line for the majority of women when I hadn't before. I have no idea where that actually falls in scales. Or if relative looks even matter in regards to that line :unsure:.

• +1
Reactions: uglynihilist
Pre-filler:
Had sex with 4 chubby to obese women total. Essentially invisible sexually. Game good enough to maintain a neverending friendship. Almost never an ioi, rarely one of those "eww disgusting incel" looks.

Covid makes it really hard to quantify, face still covered by masks, and hard to get into conversations that last longer than 5 minutes. I've started getting iois in general from average women. People went from years of ignoring me on social to liking my pics and inviting me to things. Women also try to drag me back into conversations and find commonalities and stuff. Found a huge heart on a restaurant bill which never happened prior.

IMO I passed the "sexually attractive for a man" line for the majority of women when I hadn't before. I have no idea where that actually falls in scales. Or if relative looks even matter in regards to that line :unsure:.
Keep larping, none of this stuff happened + you wasted your money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saturn, NarrowJaw, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
U can’t get surgeries with that midface bruh

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Keep larping, none of this stuff happened + you wasted your money
Image0

U can’t get surgeries with that midface bruh
IRL midface ratio is like 1.1, fwhr is like 1.67.
After everything opens up I'll try hard, if it's negligible and pointless I'll just build an empty life for myself. If I'm a hit with the ladies and can get beckies I'll get jaw angle, chin and cheek implants, and buccal fat removal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Jew_Supremacist
View attachment 1182403

IRL midface ratio is like 1.1, fwhr is like 1.67.
After everything opens up I'll try hard, if it's negligible and pointless I'll just build an empty life for myself. If I'm a hit with the ladies and can get beckies I'll get jaw angle, chin and cheek implants, and buccal fat removal.
Nice you drew a heart around ur receipt so cool dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing and ReignsChad
Nice you drew a heart around ur receipt so cool dude
If you want a cope It's probably just my hunter eyes. If you have real ones, all your fallios vanish when they look into your eyes.

If you want a cope It's probably just my hunter eyes. If you have real ones, all your fallios vanish when they look into your eyes.
Wtf :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:, never heard something more retarded

Pre-filler:

Tbh if you injected that much in your face you should go all in on looksmaxxing and start injecting roids. Your face looks good enough but you lack sexappeal. Roid body+trendy haircut and tattoos would get you 6-7/10 girls easily.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 9568 and Incoming