Did I reach HTN/Chadlite? What's my PSL?

u need roids also bro for ur shit frame and top of that some tan for ur shitty pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Jew_Supremacist
Your greasy haircut ruins any good features your face has.
brutal hairpill, got the same rounded hairline. All about proportions you need a good lower third to back off a rounded hairline that isn't nw0

Normie. Something wrong with your eyes, I don't know what.

you are chad now bro :ogre:

Keep larping, none of this stuff happened + you wasted your money
hes not lmao, small filler results make a good diff. same happened w me irl.
View attachment 1182403

IRL midface ratio is like 1.1, fwhr is like 1.67.
After everything opens up I'll try hard, if it's negligible and pointless I'll just build an empty life for myself. If I'm a hit with the ladies and can get beckies I'll get jaw angle, chin and cheek implants, and buccal fat removal.
i believe u but dont expect to be no instagram model chad. youll just do a lil better w ladies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
not even a monobloc? :feelswhy:

he is truecel right now, likely autistic and doesn’t know how over it is.

that said, it can be less over with:
lefort I w/ impaction & ccw
bsso w/ rami torquing
Genioplasty,
Infraorbital rim implant with vertical augmentation,
Alloplastic augmentation of the canine fossa,
Buccal fat removal,
Hairline lowering + fue to build temple points,
Upper bleph to correct brow ptosis,
Microblading eyebrows,
Steroids, with emphasis on neck training,
Finasteride to prevent further hair loss as there’s miniaturization at the hairline,
Mt2 for shit-tier coloring.

Likely needed:
clavicle lengthening osteotomy + iliac crest shaving.

approximate cost ~60 usd. Please wire 5k to my PayPal and I’ll coordinate all your surgeries.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Radiance, grimy, mulattomaxxer and 3 others

bsso w/ rami torquing
Genioplasty,
Buccal fat removal,
Microblading eyebrows,
Finasteride to prevent further hair loss as there’s miniaturization at the hairline,

Likely needed:

approximate cost ~60 usd. Please wire 5k to my PayPal and I’ll coordinate all your surgeries.

@MD_Hopeful69

bsso w/ rami torquing
Genioplasty,
Buccal fat removal,
Microblading eyebrows,

Likely needed:

He would end up looking like a ken doll after these surgeries jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
He would end up looking like a ken doll after these surgeries jfl

not really. And even if so:
Ken doll> true cel with fillers.

Normie. Something wrong with your eyes, I don't know what.
He doesn't have bone hooding with lowset supraorbitals. Instead he got medium set supras, eyes aren't that deepset (shitty browridge) and shitty PFL. He doesn't have "hunter eyes". He has school shooter eyes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 9568, Jew_Supremacist and 1 other person
He doesn't have bone hooding with lowset supraorbitals. Instead he got medium set supras, eyes aren't that deepset (shitty browridge) and shitty PFL. He doesn't have "hunter eyes". He has school shooter eyes.
how do u tell someone has lowset supraorbitals

how do u tell someone has lowset supraorbitals
Look at the eyebrows. The closer eyebrows are to your eyes, the the lower set your supraorbitals are.

Look how close O'Pry's eyebrows are to his eyes. His eyebrows are practically making contact with his eyelashes. It also contributes to how deepset the eyes are.

Compare that to this guy. You can see how much distance there is between eyebrows and eyes. His eyes aren't that deepset. He got soft hooding, not bone hooding. Soft hooding is shit... unless you got long PFL like Chico.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
I got some dermal fillers to get a jawbone and cheekbones. IMO I heavily improved from where I was before. Hunter-ish eyes carried me. But did I reach chadlite or just HTN?

HTN, maybe chadlite. chadlite is really a high title to give someone. I feel like not just anyone can get it. But I think if you remove all the fat in your face you'll be at chadlite.

You need bimax plus genio along with rhino and eyebrow transplant. Also get a tan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 8165
I'm usually not so harsh, but you are absolutely retarded for buying any cosmetic procedures whatsoever while being at a self-proclaimed 20% bf.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
u unironically have one of the worst noses ive ever seen and im not even trying to be rude, have you ever thought of getting rhino?

I got some dermal fillers to get a jawbone and cheekbones. IMO I heavily improved from where I was before. Hunter-ish eyes carried me. But did I reach chadlite or just HTN?

if you start going to the gym then yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Firstly how old are you? You look a bit weathered. Your collagen needs preserving boyo, you need to wear sunscreen. If your htting on women from 25-30 you are a high tier normie. 18-25 you are a normie due to the agepill.

Don't listen to the turboautists saying your subhuman, your barely a high tier HTN, I would rate you no lower then normie tier. Your face looks recessed, you probably need bimax to ascend.

Apart from this you are looking a little pudgy, you would benefit from going to the gym and stylemaxxing.

brah surgery won't get u anywhere u don't have the base for it whatsoever

Firstly how old are you? You look a bit weathered. Your collagen needs preserving boyo, you need to wear sunscreen. If your htting on women from 25-30 you are a high tier normie. 18-25 you are a normie due to the agepill.

Don't listen to the turboautists saying your subhuman, your barely a high tier HTN, I would rate you no lower then normie tier.

Apart from this you are looking a little pudgy, you would benefit from going to the gym and stylemaxxing.

Just going by this chart, HTN then?
View attachment 1163765
finally someone made a chart (y)

"Just" HTN.
It's not common for men to HTN, so imo "just" is not a fair label. A dude being HTN, should be happy he is top 30%.

* I rate you HTN also.
Not Chadlite in face, beut defoo HTN.
WITH, good body (hieght, muscle mass, clean bf %, and frame) you can irl appeal be Chadlite for sure. 20% bf as you mention, is a tiny bit to high. Need to minus 5% bf. I have that issue also, with muh 17-18% bf. need to lose 5% bf also.

softmaxxing:

- improve skin
- better hairstyle
- stylemaxx

I believe you have chadlite potential if you are over 6ft.

Closeups with a mobile phone cam are very unforgiving- get a pro photographer to see your real potential

keep fucking coping jfl

normie for 40 year old standards

1 year update. Got cheek implants. Dental work. Still fucking impossible to get an accurate photo with an old iPhone. I agree I was inflating my ratings. My cheeks 404 were holding me back. Now I have high protruding cheekbones that changed my fwhr (distorted to shit).

Attachments

• IMG_5295.mov
    4.9 MB
  • 6711DBBC-CC38-4074-8B7F-B8C3F0EC365B.jpeg
    6711DBBC-CC38-4074-8B7F-B8C3F0EC365B.jpeg
    614.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1D5308F8-F32A-4763-A6D9-2CE26D03F83C.jpeg
    1D5308F8-F32A-4763-A6D9-2CE26D03F83C.jpeg
    603.2 KB · Views: 0
i was wonderinv where the after surgery pics were

brutal