Did I reach my genetic Limit?

A

Arummm

Iron
Did I reach my genetic Limit of height?
Currently 174cm and probly growing starting to height maxx in June was 167cm at that time now i am 174cm
Parents both 5'7 but uncle and cousin are 5'10+ from dad's side
And cousin's are 6'0+ plus from mothers side.
And any idea what my final Height could be?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
6'11

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Arummm
whats your age ? and tanner stat

14.9 turning 15 on March
Not at all at your genetic limit

I was 5'9 at 15 and 5'11 now at 19.

I think you will go up to 5'10-5'11, perhaps 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: Arummm and zura
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I am trying to go all natural, i supplements vitamin D3 60000ui every four weeks 6 days of weight lifting and some aerobics exercise and been hitting me daily protein intake or more 60.9kg, any guess on final Height?

Keep doing what you are doing you are in a good path

• +1
Reactions: Arummm
Not at all at your genetic limit

I was 5'9 at 15 and 5'11 now at 19.

I think you will go up to 5'10-5'11, perhaps 6'0.
Hope is a dangerous thing

Hope is a dangerous thing
what i said were realistic expectations based on my own experience and general trends. 15 year olds are nearly always atleast 2 inches shorter than adults.

hope would be to tell him to stretch and become 6'2 3 years later

nah g you will continue to grow don't worry your good too go:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
Tanner scale does not apply to middle eastern or curry people, they are born with scale 5

I am trying to go all natural, i supplements vitamin D3 60000ui every four weeks 6 days of weight lifting and some aerobics exercise and been hitting me daily protein intake or more 60.9kg, any guess on final Height?
nah bro don't take 60000UI in a row, but more like 5000UI a day because its very bad to take that much vitamine in a row, you shouldnt take vitamin ampoules but you should take like drops of vitamine D that you put on your tongue, like a drop is 1000 ui (depends on wich one you take but generally its 1000ui) and you take like 5 drops of the Vitamine D to make your daily needs of 5000UI

• +1
Reactions: Arummm
Tanner scale does not apply to middle eastern or curry people, they are born with scale 5
curry girls have the tanner scale of males:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Arummm and Deleted member 55252
there re no limits

hmm let us look inside your DNA real quick

nah bro don't take 60000UI in a row, but more like 5000UI a day because its very bad to take that much vitamine in a row, you shouldnt take vitamin ampoules but you should take like drops of vitamine D that you put on your tongue, like a drop is 1000 ui (depends on wich one you take but generally its 1000ui) and you take like 5 drops of the Vitamine D to make your daily needs of 5000UI
Then i don't think I need to take vitamin D supplement, because I get enough sun exposure everyday + plus multivitamins are cherry on top

you will be atleast 5'10". don't worry.