did i scam this dude for $200?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I put some headphones on offer up and i wanted to ship it to him but cash app made him send an additional $200 because his account was a business verifed lmaoo

Should i block him or will the feds catch me?

You didn't do anything. Cash App would probably be the people getting in trouble. How do you know it wasn't some kind of scam where you send them money and they also dispute the original charge, so they keep their 200 and get an additional 200 back?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You didn't do anything. Cash App would probably be the people getting in trouble. How do you know it wasn't some kind of scam where you send them money and they also dispute the original charge, so they keep their 200 and get an additional 200 back?
Indeed was a scam , bro was tryna finesse
I sold it to someone else instead , cash app send me a email saying that the original email wasnt from them

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
glooks bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back