did i stunt my growth?

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
- slept 5-6 hours ( all thanks to my dad who thinks sleeping more is laziness)

- went vegan 13-15 with low cal ( all thanks to my parents thinking animal products = covid)

- 0 physical activity ( again thanks to my parents who thought i would get covid if i step my foot outside meanwhile my friends who were playing didny get it and we still got it)

then they wonder why im so short lmfao my cousin whose parents are short too is doing the opposite and is growing very well

You and your parents heights?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Richard Cheese
the cousin im talking about has 5'2 and 4'11 parents and he is 5'2 already at 12

He might not grow much. He'll probably be around your height.
yeah maybe he might be a early bloomer he already has very deep voicr

You're 2 inch taller than your dad. You did not stunts your growth, you just doesn't maximize the potential

• +1
then
You're 2 inch taller than your dad. You did not stunts your growth, you just doesn't maximize the potential
again i think would have been like 3-4 inches taller if the enviroment was right.

yo im the same, 5'4 dad, 5'2 mom. im 5'7-5'8 range. how old are you?
i also had shit childhood, but not as bad as vegan shits.
i think i could have been 5'9.
if i were you, i would hop on some stuff if you're still growing, do research.

• +1
then

again i think would have been like 3-4 inches taller if the enviroment was right.
No you wouldn’t jfl, maybe 1/2 an inch to 1 inch max. Genes are most of it boyo
IMG 9950

This calculator almost never fails, parents height is evt tbh. Whenever you see a person significantly outgrow their parents it’s almost always cuz they have a giga tall grandparent or other extended family. Not cuz of muh sleep and muh diet

Personally, with this calculator I was predicted 5’8 and I’m 5’9 so it adds up.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 2912558

This calculator almost never fails, parents height is evt tbh. Whenever you see a person significantly outgrow their parents it’s almost always cuz they have a giga tall grandparent or other extended family. Not cuz of muh sleep and muh diet

yeah ig

your growth is genetic. You will be as tall as you were meant to be if you eat properly and get the right nutrition n shut.

• +1
View attachment 2912558

my mom's side (aka. grandparents) is taller, maybe that's why im 5'7-5'8, and he's only 5'6.

• +1
your growth is genetic. You will be as tall as you were meant to be if you eat properly and get the right nutrition n shut.
i was basically starved imo 800-1000 that too vegan

cope better to get weeded out no point in continuing the genetic misery
No. It isn't. Keep grinding. I know it's hard but better than ending up with nothing at 30.

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back