Did Ian Somerhalder surgermaxx?

D

Deleted member 13928

Mistral
I am pretty sure the guy got multiple surgeries, but his ignorant fans won't budge from the opinion that he didn't, what do you think?
9c54afe8adc365bc2b11e88dccee5c02

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Chadeep, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
definitely look at his balkan brick skull

he definitely got jaw implants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NarrowJaw, BradAniston, pizza and 1 other person
@Toska @SubhumanCurrycel @faggotchadlite @Chadeep @AcneScars @BIGDICCJIM @LondonVillie @Chinacurry @pizza @Fath0039 @portuguesecel @bernanddrago @three @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13197, AcneScars and 1 other person

Dude legit went from bizygomatic width > bigonial width to bigonial width > bizygomatic width, yet his ignorant fans won't budge😝😝🤭🤭

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bernanddrago, Chadeep and 4 others
idk the difference in jaw size does seem absurd, but with really good genetics it's possible tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
idk the difference in jaw size does seem absurd, but with really good genetics it's possible tbh
Bruh, I agree bigonial width and ramus length can improve. But having a wider bigonial than bizygoma is legit screwed genetics, it means your face has too much T to handle. And it's not possible naturally to go from wider bizygomatic width to wider bigonial width, you need surgical intervention for that

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
roided yes,natty?nah,probably jaw implants
True, he looks odd now though. Plus he even denies getting anything done 🤭🤭🤭

Maybe jaw implants. Or could just be masseter hypertrophy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vasco, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
Bruxism

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
I am pretty sure the guy got multiple surgeries, but his ignorant fans won't budge from the opinion that he didn't, what do you think?View attachment 1143946
It depends on how old he is in the first picture. If he's 16 in the first picture, he could definitely be natty, since it's not that unlikely he'd experience a late growth spurts where his face developed more masculine features.

Gl either way

• +1
Reactions: Vasco
Yeah, could be that too, but more likely jaw implants cause of the paper-like sharp gonion, which in his case wasn't present before, but is present now

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AcneScars
It depends on how old he is in the first picture. If he's 16 in the first picture, he could definitely be natty, since it's not that unlikely he'd experience a late growth spurts where his face developed more masculine features.
Bruh, his bigonial can widen up to his bizygomatic bone, bigonial surpassing the bizygomatic bone is infact the opposite of improvement. Plus his gonion also got a comical paper-like sharpness which isn't natural

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and Deleted member 13928
he is a teenager i think in the first one

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
He had orbital decompression and jaw implants for sure. His eyes look deep set now compared to his younger pics. Still he looks weird and uncanny and mogged by Chace Crowford and Rob Lowe

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13928 and Deleted member 9670
He had orbital decompression and jaw implants for sure. His eyes look deep set now compared to his younger pics. Still he looks weird and uncanny and mogged by Chace Crowford and Rob Lowe
I never noticed it before, but Somerhalder also has negative canthal tilt and some people on this forum still say he has better eye area than O'Pry cause of looking more human and generic🤭🤣🤣

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
I am pretty sure the guy got multiple surgeries, but his ignorant fans won't budge from the opinion that he didn't, what do you think?View attachment 1143946
I feel like he just got insane masseter hypertrophy from chewing. Also, facialbones still grow in early twenties. How ols is he in the before pic

More than that. His jaw contours are quite sharp masseter hypertrophy does do that. His eyes are more deeper set and narrow in the second pic. Jaw implants and Orbital decompression for sure.His jaw implant is also too wide for his IPD. That's why he looks uncanny at times. Maybe even malar implants. His cheekbones look noticeably worse in Young American

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco, Deleted member 13824, 5'8manlet and 2 others
More than that. His jaw contours are quite sharp masseter hypertrophy does do that. His eyes are more deeper set and narrow in the second pic. Jaw implants and Orbital decompression for sure.His jaw implant also was too wide for his IPD. That's why he looks uncanny at times. Maybe even malar implants. His cheekbones look noticeably worse in Young American
Quite likely he’s had surgery tbh. Most Hollywood actors do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees
if that's him in the before then it's definitely not natty, no wonder his jaw looks so uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees
He needs a lip lift to be tera chad

Quite likely he’s had surgery tbh. Most Hollywood actors do
Many Bollywood actors aswell. Dulqeer Salman and Siddhartha Malhotra.

Images 86

Images 85

Images 84

Images 83

Sid had jaw and chin fillers and dulquer had a genio+nosejob+Otoplasty+Jaw fillers+LASIK

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: AcneScars
What about actresses?
Katrina, Jhanvi, Ananya, Alia,Sonam, Sara, Deepika and Priyanka all had work done. The only natty stacys are Aishwarya, Kareena and Anushka

• +1
Katrina, Jhanvi, Aanya, Alia,Sonam, Sara, Deepika and Priyanka all had work done. The only natty stacys are Aishwarya, Kareena and Anushka
Mirin how do you know all this?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Katrina, Jhanvi, Ananya, Alia,Sonam, Sara, Deepika and Priyanka all had work done. The only natty stacys are Aishwarya, Kareena and Anushka
Who’s Ananya and Sara btw?

• +1
Mirin how do you know all this?
Sara, Jhanvi, Priyanka, Ananya and Deepika had work done this was well know even in the industry. The rest of them are my guesses. I watch a lot of movies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and AcneScars
  • +1
More than that. His jaw contours are quite sharp masseter hypertrophy does do that. His eyes are more deeper set and narrow in the second pic. Jaw implants and Orbital decompression for sure.His jaw implant is also too wide for his IPD. That's why he looks uncanny at times. Maybe even malar implants. His cheekbones look noticeably worse in Young American
How much does massetter hypertrophy affect the face?, I mean it can't go from bizygomatic width > bigonial width to bigonial width > bizygomatic width. That's just too much, plus sharp gonion is also mostly seen in jaw implant patients, look at Toni Mahfud. Plus he has also had a rhinoplasty, evident from a less prominent and less bulbous nose from before

• +1
Many Bollywood actors aswell. Dulqeer Salman and Siddhartha Malhotra.

View attachment 1146621
View attachment 1146625
View attachment 1146622

View attachment 1146623

Sid had jaw and chin fillers and dulquer had a genio+nosejob+Otoplasty+Jaw fillers+LASIK
It's odd that Siddharth had jaw fillers but still his ramus and mandible look invisible or mostly faint, maybe he only has fillers in phases, his jaw and chin during starting of his career was more chiseled but now his face looks egg shaped at times. No hate though

• +1
Aishwarya has had almost everything done, nose, cheekbones, lips, and other facial fillers. Anushka has gotten lip fillers

• +1

and he over did it by a lot. i hate it when bigonial width is equal or greater than the bizygo.
It's disgusting

I never noticed it before, but Somerhalder also has negative canthal tilt and some people on this forum still say he has better eye area than O'Pry cause of looking more human and generic🤭🤣🤣
you have absolutely no clue.
He has neutral to positive canthal tilt.
WHAT YOU SEE as negative canthal, it's his UPPER eyelashes hiding the outer eye corner.
The downward line you see at the corner of the eye, is from his UPPER eyelashes and not the position of his LOWER eyelid.