DID IRAN BOMB ISRAEL AGAIN JUST NOW?

Dicklet3incher

Dicklet3incher

Genetic deadend
Can someone find a valid source? If yes the maybe i should continute with the current front/war updates,
plus the contribution of the indian army for the defence of israel, things are seeming to spice up...
India protest

INDIA

Indian tanks

Indian air

SPIT FIRES

TOTALVICTORY

• JFL
Reactions: Tiku, Sny, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Can someone find a valid source? If yes the maybe i should continute with the current front/war updates,
plus the contribution of the indian army for the defence of israel, things are seeming to spice up...
View attachment 2867377

View attachment 2867378
View attachment 2867379
View attachment 2867382
View attachment 2867384
View attachment 2867385

WAHWOAHAAWOWAH ITS REALLY HAPPENING!, FUCK WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Im so fucked i dont wanna die a virgin
NOT ONLY WE ARE GOING TO DIE VIRGINS, WE ARE GOING TO DIE VIRGINS IN SOME SHITHOLE TRENCH IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHILE PROTECTING THE SOVEREIGNTY OF ISRAEL, IT COULDNT BE ANY WORSE THAN THIS!

NOT ONLY WE ARE GOING TO DIE VIRGINS, WE ARE GOING TO DIE VIRGINS IN SOME SHITHOLE TRENCH IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHILE PROTECTING THE SOVEREIGNTY OF ISRAEL, IT COULDNT BE ANY WORSE THAN THIS!
Im in america but ww3 is bound to happen now right? Fuck its so over

israel is behind the recent influx of indian immigrants in the west. That's why they're supporting them

don't be surprised when the media becomes saturated with curry propaganda in the next few years. I predict they will eventually gain the status halo bbcs have now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Dicklet3incher
israel is behind the recent influx of indian immigrants in the west. That's why they're supporting them

don't be surprised when the media becomes saturated with curry propaganda in the next few years. I predict they will eventually gain the status halo bbcs have now.
Bro, they are literally the only hope for the de-escalation of the tension

If israels enemies get defeated in 3 days by the massive, savage horde of brave indian soldiers, WW3 will be avoided, as then there will be
nothing else to fight for

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: