Did Jeremy Meeks masturbate in prison?

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
Did Jeremy Meeks masturbate in prison? Serious question, because I am thinking he probably did and it haven't affected his looks in a negative way so I think masturbating does not make you uglier.

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, ineonx, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
let me call him

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Deleted member 52404
Did Jeremy Meeks masturbate in prison? Serious question, because I am thinking he probably did and it haven't affected his looks in a negative way so I think masturbating does not make you uglier.
nah he’s too cool for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and BrahminBoss
yes he probably did. Urge to fap increases 1000x if you are forced to sit in a padded cell 24/7

Apparently, the other inmates would line up for days outside his cell just for a chance to beat him off.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
He aged well because hes light brown and has bones. Not because he didnt fap

Alot of hot women used to send him thier nude pics so I don't doubt it, that motherfucker surely touched his Johnson a lotta times while he was locked in jail

let his dms be spammed with it - im going to ask him too JFL
Bro I am actually doing it, you do it too then we might get an answer

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and sub5c3l
Alot of hot women used to send him thier nude pics so I don't doubt it, that motherfucker surely touched his Johnson a lotta times while he was locked in jail
Damn so that bald bitch did it while looking at females too? I thought he would do it by imagining or something

he basically says he did at 3:19

No, he was nofap. Meeks is a great motivational speaker so he found it very easy to keep up his nofap streak.

look theres a video in this thread just go to that and 3:19 the i became a meme video

No, he didnt, if he did that he wouldnt be a model :lul: