Did looksmaxxing cure your depression and if so how long?

the blackpill made me depressed, i wish i never discovered it. i wish i was a monk

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, RAMU KAKA, dawidekkc and 2 others
External validation wears off quite fast, so, no, looksmaxxing is not the cure for depression, if anything it will give you a few dopamine hits.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, BucketCrab, plukee and 2 others
no

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

well it made me realize why i was unseccesful socially ans how to fix it

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Maalik
happiness is experiencing teenage love, adulthood love and senile love all with a trad goth slav virgin high FWHR forward grown mommy

• So Sad
happiness is experiencing teenage love, adulthood love and senile love all with a trad goth slav virgin high FWHR forward grown mommy
I will never experience love…

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and FutureSlayer
  • +1
External validation wears off quite fast, so, no, looksmaxxing is not the cure for depression, if anything it will give you a few dopamine hits.
Will I ever find happiness again if i have hedonia? (No joy in anything at all, ive always tried new hobbies like normies suggest and im never satisfied)

I will try I’ll always try
realistically, there is nothing stopping you to experience love in 2023 garanted you have enough money to ascend

realistically, there is nothing stopping you to experience love in 2023 garanted you have enough money to ascend
Im 17 broke college student I spent my money on looksmaxx stuff and clothes and gymmaxx stuff

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Im 17 broke college student I spent my money on looksmaxx stuff
You’re not gl because of your bones, stop with this soft stuff cope

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
You’re not gl because of your bones, stop with this soft stuff cope
I have good bones actually. I have prominent zygos and good forward growth. My nose is subhuman.

Made me just more depressed about my droopy ass nose

• +1
the awareness of the whole thing made me more depressed actually, will see once I actually looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and plukee
Made me just more depressed about my droopy ass nose
Same here boyo but just keep your head up try and get a job regardless if it makes you more depressed just think of the end goal and save up for rhinoplasty. Even tho it probably won’t make you happy in life because I’ve tried nearly all normie activities (including sex) and im still not happy

No, I'm still ugly so I need some more PSL to reach my peak.

• Love it
the awareness of the whole thing made me more depressed actually, will see once I actually looksmax
I hope you find your path to a fulfilling life after you’ve achieved your goals

Same here boyo but just keep your head up try and get a job regardless if it makes you more depressed just think of the end goal and save up for rhinoplasty. Even tho it probably won’t make you happy in life because I’ve tried nearly all normie activities (including sex) and im still not happy
Sadly I'm muslim so surgery is not an option,unless I get into a fight and try to get my nose broken..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48684
U can argue that blackpill helped my depression cuz even tho it didn't fix my problems, it at least explained to my why my problems exist

• +1
U can argue that blackpill helped my depression cuz even tho it didn't fix my problems, it at least explained to my why my problems exist
Yeah I understand that. But with the blackpill i feel like the whole purpose of it is no matter how hard you looksmaxx youll never be enough because of your genes

Its the thing that made me depressed

• So Sad
I hope you find your path to a fulfilling life after you’ve achieved your goals

sad thing is I already kinda had a purposeful life before, but after the black pill, I started to ask myself "why am I doing this?", because even if it fulfills you it doesn't matter that much if no one is there to really value it.

the mainstream stereotype of a blackpilled guy is a fat teen who dropped out of high school and plays videogames 24/7 in his basement, but I'm pretty sure there are lots of seemingly normal people, who have interesting careers and all, but at some point realize lookism is a thing and just become very depressed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32196, plukee and 1 other person
It didn’t cure shit. Ssris did. It made my social life a little easier tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Cure depression? No, because depression is a fake illness. Do you think they ever heard of the word "depression" in African tribes?

It it just re-confirmed my beliefs that 95% women are monkey-branching whores that you should never commit to nor have sympathy for. And that I should mostly spend my time on accumulating as much wealth as possible before I reach my 30-35s. So I can quit the rat race of working a 9-5, and enjoy permanent summer holiday life like the Bitcoin family. If a "good chaste girl" (1 in a gorillion chance :feelskek:) somehow magically appears in my life then I'll be fine with a LTR. I'm okay with overseeing 1 bodycount, provided it was just 1 ex-boyfriend - still would never marry that girl. However, if she was a party type of girl, DON'T EVEN THINK OF LTRING THAT LOL, you know she's had at least 200 dick in her lifetime.

The ultimate Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill is seeing a girl's Tinder profile IRL. You've seen the Tinder videos on here, YT, .is and so on. But actually seeing the chats with your own eyes with a girl you're on a date with it... THEN it REALLY starts to sink in. You're just 1 pawn out of 1000s. Easily replaceable.

NEVER marry. NEVER go to war to die for your country like those Ukrainian cucks. Meanwhile their wives are fleeing off to Western nations to fuck Chad :feelskek:

This is fake love. A whore can only "love" someone who she's is physically and sexually attracted to. No amount of money will make that happen. Unless surgerymaxxing makes you somehow turn from a 4 to a 7.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas and j3mPilled
Cure depression? No, because depression is a fake illness. Do you think they ever heard of the word "depression" in African tribes?

It it just re-confirmed my beliefs that 95% women are monkey-branching whores that you should never commit to nor have sympathy for. And that I should mostly spend my time on accumulating as much wealth as possible before I reach my 30-35s. So I can quit the rat race of working a 9-5, and enjoy permanent summer holiday life like the Bitcoin family. If a "good chaste girl" (1 in a gorillion chance :feelskek:) somehow magically appears in my life then I'll be fine with a LTR. I'm okay with overseeing 1 bodycount, provided it was just 1 ex-boyfriend - still would never marry that girl. However, if she was a party type of girl, DON'T EVEN THINK OF LTRING THAT LOL, you know she's had at least 200 dick in her lifetime.

The ultimate Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill is seeing a girl's Tinder profile IRL. You've seen the Tinder videos on here, YT, .is and so on. But actually seeing the chats with your own eyes with a girl you're on a date with it... THEN it REALLY starts to sink in. You're just 1 pawn out of 1000s. Easily replaceable.

NEVER marry. NEVER go to war to die for your country like those Ukrainian cucks. Meanwhile their wives are fleeing off to Western nations to fuck Chad :feelskek:

This is fake love. A whore can only "love" someone who she's is physically and sexually attracted to. No amount of money will make that happen. Unless surgerymaxxing makes you somehow turn from a 4 to a 7.
Dnrd lol

sad thing is I already kinda had a purposeful life before, but after the black pill, I started to ask myself "why am I doing this?", because even if it fulfills you it doesn't matter that much if no one is there to really value it.

the mainstream stereotype of a blackpilled guy is a fat teen who dropped out of high school and plays videogames 24/7 in his basement, but I'm pretty sure there are lots of seemingly normal people, who have interesting careers and all, but at some point realize lookism is a thing and just become very depressed
Felt the first part.

Will I ever find happiness again if i have hedonia? (No joy in anything at all, ive always tried new hobbies like normies suggest and im never satisfied)
You have to ask yourself, "why am I depressed? why do I have no drive at all?" and then start trying to fix it. Let's say for example that you're socially retarded, so you begging to feel like a misfit, but instead of working towards improving your social skills, connecting with a friend circle, establishing meaningful relationships, you decide to go workout. It will do you good don't get me wrong, but that's not where the issue lies.
It's different for everyone so you gotta be really introspective with this questions.
Good luck mate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Still depressed, but I think I’d be even more depressed if I never got surgeries.

• Love it
I used to look in the mirror and feel disgust at my life and my appearance. Now I still feel disgust but it’s only about my life.

• +1
I mean yes, I ascended hard. But knowing your every flaw on your face as you go out in public makes it hard for you to even feel comfortable. Pure suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: Aloft and plukee
I mean yes, I ascended hard. But knowing your every flaw on your face as you go out in public makes it hard for you to even feel comfortable. Pure suifuel.
Had to explain that to my gp when discussing body dysmorphia they gave me this test and i got like 9 or 10 out 11 answers correct

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer559

literally me bro, literally me