Did my face look better chewmaxxed or nah?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I stopped chewmaxing 3 months ago because I overdid it and chipped a back tooth
Not only that but my jaw became comically wide.

A bit distorted because I used iphone front cam here
Image0

Vs now

Redd

Should I hop back on the chewing train or nah?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5608 and 3 others
Looks better now

It looks fucking weird when the jaw is wider than zygos imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joodz, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 7079 and 9 others
looks better now imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joodz, Lev Peshkov, Effortless and 4 others
could u get hollow cheeks
I have it in certain lighting I am a bit leaner now but I really don't wanna drop below 10-11% otherwise imma just look like a twig
It defo stands out in certain lighting and when im cut like this from the side:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Joodz, joeveniro, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
Stop chewing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
tbh your zygos are looking good on the right side but not on the left lol
Its like a solid 0.5cm lower
its my asymmetry tbh
My eye is lower as well.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
buzz cut looks better on you IMO

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel how long did u chewmaxx for in ur first pic?

@SubhumanCurrycel how long did u chewmaxx for in ur first pic?
Results started coming noticable after 3 months
The pump on my jaw muscles where huge.
I continued for almost a year but towards the end (that picture) I was going at it like 3 hours a fucking day.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RoundHouse
Results started coming noticable after 3 months
The pump on my jaw muscles where huge.
I continued for almost a year but towards the end (that picture) I was going at it like 3 hours a fucking day.
damn bro that takes sum srs dedication tbh

• +1
baldcel

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and SubhumanCurrycel
damn bro that takes sum srs dedication tbh
Stopped because I chipped my back tooth ffs.
But it becomes a habit and feels good.
Inb4 "cope" but I felt like it made it easier to hold the mew tight mouth position too and strengthened my tongue

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RoundHouse
Inb4 "cope" but I felt like it made it easier to hold the mew tight mouth position too and strengthened my tongue
i'm not gonna say that it's cope tbh since i've been doing it too for a month now and luckily i've got good insersions so i believe that it ain't that much of a cope tbh

• +1
You look chad af now tbh well done

• Love it
better now, massters shouldn't be wider than zygos imo

• +1
Honestly

Create a video

I don't trust pictures after what I've researched.

Even videos aren't accurate vs reality, however they do hold better pixel reso and you'll be in motion

• +1
What is that ? 90° gonial angle ?

• JFL

Lower face is extremely good. Extremely.

Nose is well-shaped and masculine, it just comes too far forward and hovers over your philtrum which "sort of" creates a tiny bit of a failo, but it depends if you can make up for it other areas. I believe you may have narrow IPD, but possibly not as bad as me. Just the eye-lenses themselves aren't of good sparkle/colour. Your eyebrows need to be cleaned-up, even if the curvature which you've got naturally going on at the end of the outter canthus is good. Keep them thick though.

Your orbital rims, eye-area and nose are your hold backs. Your nose can be fixed with surgery and with a good Indian lady to thread your eyebrows as well as you adding some light-blue contacts AND with a wig to boot, you could rock alpha chad-preet game. You need a better body to go with that great mandible, zygos & maxilla tho. While your zygos (Upper cheekbone) is strong, I think you may struggle on the lower cheekbone though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and SubhumanCurrycel
I am gonna ask a knowledgable user from lookism who is objective and straight-talking to analyse your look.

Jordan Barret obsessives on here don't know what they're saying

• JFL
Lower face is extremely good. Extremely.

Nose is well-shaped and masculine, it just comes too far forward and hovers over your philtrum which "sort of" creates a tiny bit of a failo, but it depends if you can make up for it other areas. I believe you may have narrow IPD, but possibly not as bad as me. Just the eye-lenses themselves aren't of good sparkle/colour. Your eyebrows need to be cleaned-up, even if the curvature which you've got naturally going on at the end of the outter canthus are good. Keep them thick though.

Your orbital rims, eye-area and nose are your hold backs. Your nose can be fixed with surgery and with a good Indian lady to thread your eyebrows as well as you adding some light-blue contacts AND with a wig to boot, you could rock alpha chad-preet game. You need a better body to go with that great mandible, zygos & maxilla tho. While your zygos (Upper cheekbone) is strong, I think you may struggle on the lower cheekbone though.
Damn thanks for the analysis
Yea my uppermaxilla isn’t up to par with my lower maxilla hence my zygos are underwhelming, sure I still have some fat to cut but most is already done and I’m still pretty zygoless
Nose being downturned is a failo because it makes my midface look longer than it really is and cuts off height off my philtrum.
Wdym by clean up eyebrows tho?
Like pluck the edges or make them narrower?
If my hair routine doesn’t work (it’s workong but results are slow) by next year I will get a hair systems I get them for free by the government if I claim it because of my medical history

Blue contacts bhai?
That’s next level frauding I’m pretty sure it’s obvious don’t ya think hazel is better?

I am gonna ask a knowledgable user from lookism who is objective and straight-talking to analyse your look.

Jordan Barret obsessives on here don't know what they're saying
How is lookism btw?
I only came here because it’s linked to incels.is tbh

How is lookism btw?
I only came here because it’s linked to incels.is tbh

The users are much better. More neurotypical and on my wavelength. Less autism and weird stupid infantile humour. People gel a lot more over there and open debate is more welcome, unlike here where there are unwritten terms and conditions about what to discuss. You're not going to get called blue-pill for saying something like let's say "game matters" over there. They're more balanced. They are Red and Black pill combined. There's also some Chad-lites that regular-post. There is a lot of stuff on LooksMaxing, but on stickied threads and shit. Not a lot of ongoing discussion. The consensus is they've discovered and discussed it all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 6963 and SubhumanCurrycel
Users fight, but it's not ignited by nothing and usually done in a smart manner. More debate and intellectual convo. No pack mentality. It's more masculine than this bitchy place. Let's just put it to you that way. You won't see a bunch of try-hard nerds typing with bubble text, pointing out the obvious and thinking they are smart and clever, because they can't think critically to open their mind to nuances. Just for instance.

• +1
Users fight, but it's not ignited by nothing and usually done in a smart manner. More debate and intellectual convo. No pack mentality. It's more masculine than this bitchy place. Let's just put it to you that way. You won't see a bunch of try-hard nerds typing with bubble text, pointing out the obvious and thinking they are smart and clever, because they can't think critically to open their mind to nuances. Just for instance.
I have no interest in posting on a place with people who haven't lived an ounce of life and never will.

The users are much better. More neurotypical and on my wavelength. Less autism and weird stupid infantile humour. People gel a lot more over there and open debate is more welcome, unlike here where there are unwritten terms and conditions about what to discuss. You're not going to get called blue-pill for saying something like let's say "game matters" over there. They're more balanced. They are Red and Black pill combined. There's also some Chad-lites that regular-post. There is a lot of stuff on LooksMaxing, but on stickied threads and shit. Not a lot of ongoing discussion. The consensus is they've discovered and discussed it all.
I feel like that’s gonna happen here too tbh.
A lot of shit is being reposted now especially now the highest quality posters are gone.
Drama and new rate me threads keep this place going.
I’m thinking of requesting a ban from off topic section tbh.
Btw with asking a lookism user I will probably be going to sleep I’m 15 mins so I’ll check when I wake up
Thanks tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Shut your bitchass up you fucking camgirl tits having whore
you just left why did you come back you utter low t faggit

A bit distorted because I used iphone front cam here
Your 'current' pic looks a bit different than your 'before' pic. Would you be able to take a pic of the same quality, with the same distance away from the camera, with the same level of head tilt? It would help us see things on more equal terms and offer you better suggestions.

Your 'current' pic looks a bit different than your 'before' pic. Would you be able to take a pic of the same quality, with the same distance away from the camera, with the same level of head tilt? It would help us see things on more equal terms and offer you better suggestions.
Current pic was taken from laptop while my room was dark 1 second
Just snapped this right now same camera and I THINK same position
That photo was a while back
Excuse hair just rubbed castor oil
F9846203 8EED 43E9 A971 0C57CED3F309

Maybe this one just used a back cam
20E3ACFE CD66 47A1 8852 D92D26D3E5D9

Giga ethnic brute looking bro

• JFL
Current pic was taken from laptop while my room was dark 1 second
This is better! Now let's see...

This is the original photos

They're a bit tiitted to the right, so I realigned them by aligning the the top of the ears (red line):

Green line is used to keep track of the masseter width

I did the same thing for Salludon, who has a very good looking face:

Comparing it with Salludon, I think your before pic's masseters matches Salludon's width, so I would suggest going back to chewing to increase their width

• Woah
What did you chew and what did you do to not use the buccinators? Did you keep your mouth open when chewing? Which teeth did you use to chew?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and AccountName3190