Did my hair change in 10 years (15 to 25)?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron

Not sure if my hair is worse now or the same/similar as in 15

Considering a HT, about 2 Euros per graft, so will 5K be enough (Southeast Europe)?

Not sure if this will improve my face much but heard hair halo is real

Also getting eye correction to get rid off glasses/contacts (3K)

Do the hair transplant pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, gergelyseregdi and ThatsWhatsUp
Yh always had a low Tier hairline. Don' think it's that much worse. But definitely a NW 3

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
Do the hair transplant pls
Yh always had a low Tier hairline. Don' think it's that much worse. But definitely a NW 3
Thanks. Was interested to find out that this is NW 3. Fair enough, I don't have any bald patches at my back and the hair is "relatively thick"/not thinning. So I guess with HT I will keep until like 40-50 at least with not much hustle. My dad at 50 also had very similar hair to when he was 20.

Considering a HT, about 2 Euros per graft, so will 5K be enough (Southeast Europe)?

Oh just Realized You just joined. Welcome Buddy boyo. But Tbh I assume you've been lurking here for a while. Must of liked the autistic threads here JFL
Thanks. Was interested to find out that this is NW 3. Fair enough, I don't have any bald patches at my back and the hair is "relatively thick"/not thinning. So I guess with HT I will keep until like 40-50 at least with not much hustle. My dad at 50 also had very similar hair to when he was 20.
Yh it mind remain like that for a while which isn't a complete death sentence. NW 5 is when it's over

• +1
If you are not fin then go on it before your hair transplant

• +1
nice alienskull u got there buddy

• +1
Oh just Realized You just joined. Welcome Buddy boyo. But Tbh I assume you've been lurking here for a while. Must of liked the autistic threads here JFL

Yh it mind remain like that for a while which isn't a complete death sentence. NW 5 is when it's over
Appreciated for warm welcome. Great to know there's some chance left
If you are not fin then go on it before your hair transplant
Was planning to consult the clinic before doing it like within 3 months. You reckon: 1. It will get worse, 2. They will recommend Fin/Mino?
nice alienskull u got there buddy
Um what should I say, I'm from Mars

Yeah, you are definetely norwooding.

• +1
Yeah, you are definetely norwooding.
Thanks, so you are saying that the hair got definitely worse in 10 year? If I am at NW 3 now, as other poster has said, I guess that HR is a possible option. I guess it's better to try and even if it fails it is still better than never trying

Norwoods me

• +1
Mate, you were already Noorwooding at 15, temples were receded.

• +1
I believe I had a similar hairline since birth and if it didn't get worse what do I have to lose with a hair transplant?
It did get worse. No way you has that from birth, so unlucky.

Go for the transplant, it works quite well if the doctor knows what he is doing

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp and Lelek
No one should have to endure that hairline in 10th grade

• +1
Thanks all for the replies. I have my booking done for the next Tuesday. If there's any interest, I could provide some updates.

Regarding the procedure itself, seems to be about 2000 grafts, very reasonable cost. Checked the doctor to make sure that he is very good; had people fly to him all the way from the States. They have posts on various hair loss forums and patients are happy, others are praising the work.

Hopefully, this makes some positive difference. Excited a bit as well.
Repped all as well. Without you would be difficult to have an unbiased opinion. Of course I look like a god in a mirror to myself.

you looked 25 at 15

• +1
~1.5 months post OP update 2750 grafts. Will do frontal soon

Attachments

• 20191031_213834.thumb.jpg.3e3051113f686ce9f20d318671ca09a9.jpg
    20191031_213834.thumb.jpg.3e3051113f686ce9f20d318671ca09a9.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20191031_213854.thumb.jpg.a26824bdb8174133e11b8dd069607bdb.jpg
    20191031_213854.thumb.jpg.a26824bdb8174133e11b8dd069607bdb.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10
Where did you get it?

Where did you get it?
Given some of the contents on this website, I will prefer to keep the clinic not associated with this place. It's one of the top clinics in Europe (6K EUR for 2.75K grafts).