Sean+O+Pry+sKDkdzWj6J9m.jpg

different haircut and angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Idk why don’t u ask him

lighting on forehead makes you look worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and AbandonShip
His hair density is like brad pitt's heigth it keeps on changing.In some photos he has thick as fuck hair and in some photos he is like nw3 with thin hair.I think it's because of the hair products he use.Products which give a matt finish most probably wax for example gives a thick look. I don't think he has gone full on hair transplant maybe microneedling to improve bloodflow or maybe he used fin,oil or any hair promoters like that..these kind of things work but takes time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Jfl just tag his username, he will respond itt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 1338
Even dumb normies get hair transplants. So why would you ever put it past a millionaire whos livelihood is based completely around his looks to get one.

One of the biggest coping mechanisms of PSL users is to think cosmetic surgery is super rare and that hardly anyone ever gets it.

Wake up guys, its extremely common and necessary to be getting plastic surgery on a bi yearly basis I'd venture to say

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 1338 and stuckneworleans
Even dumb normies get hair transplants. So why would you ever put it past a millionaire whos livelihood is based completely around his looks to get one.

One of the biggest coping mechanisms of PSL users is to think cosmetic surgery is super rare and that hardly anyone ever gets it.

Wake up guys, its extremely common and necessary to be getting plastic surgery on a bi yearly basis I'd venture to say
He can afford the best most expensive blackpilled surgeons in the world, I bet he also gets Botox every now and then.