Did people invite you to secret GCs in school?

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I was reminded about GCs @yeeyeeslayer (brutal when you’re this isolated you needed a sandnigger from an incel forum to remind you about basic social shit). So I only got into public class GCs and then friend GCs (but a bit too late, I don’t actually have any friends).

But usually classes have secret GCs where they talk about real stuff and maybe occasionally laugh at human joke outcasts like me, then you have even more secret GCs but I don’t know about that stuff.

I assume most of you guys got into the real GCs. But did any of you get into the real secret chad only GCs?

Tagging random prominent normies and/or incel who know these things @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @try2beme @Kamui @Narcissus🥀 @Gengar @Abhorrence @Nigcel @Piratecel @AspiringMogger @wsada @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, dna_cel, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
(brutal when you’re so isolated you needed a sandnigger from an incel forum to remind you about basic social shit).
was that really necessary?? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Never because I've always been a poorcel because I didn't have a phone until 19

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, sub5c3l, Deleted member 60051 and 1 other person
I was reminded about GCs @yeeyeeslayer (brutal when you’re this isolated you needed a sandnigger from an incel forum to remind you about basic social shit). So I only got into public class GCs and then friend GCs (but a bit too late, I don’t actually have any friends).

But usually classes have secret GCs where they talk about real stuff and maybe occasionally laugh at human joke outcasts like me, then you have even more secret GCs but I don’t know about that stuff.

I assume most of you guys got into the real GCs. But did any of you get into the real secret chad only GCs?

Tagging random prominent normies and/or incel who know these things @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @try2beme @Kamui @Narcissus🥀 @Gengar @Abhorrence @Nigcel @Piratecel @AspiringMogger @wsada @Clavicular
Yes

Nothing crazy happened out of this group chats but obviously I've been in non-public GC where only 3-12 people are in it

It's not like we would planned out orgies or something lmao

yeah for every big gc with alot of ppl, there's usually a smaller gc with only the cool/nt/valid ppl without the annoying ppl/losers and that's the one where ppl are more active on

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Tabula Rasa
I had one made about me, designed to expose me for talking to a 17yo when i was 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Also most big groupchats die within a month unless im coping from my experience

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Narcissus🥀
I had one made about me, designed to expose me for talking to a 17yo when i was 18
there's no way agecuckery is that bad now??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and try2beme
What's a secret GC?

there's no way agecuckery is that bad now??
💀💀💀
IMG 3216

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer

Most of the gcs I was in HS wit was just with my friend groups from that grade

The only time I remember being added to a “secret” gc was when I was in 9th grade and it was like 8 foids and 2 other guys in it since I was friends wit one of the foids, it was pretty blackpilling shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
what like girls fawning over chads and tyroners jfl
Eh not really, iirc there was this 1 bitch fawning over a 6’3 thugmaxxed ball player daily but that’s all I can remember

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Never because I've always been a poorcel because I didn't have a phone until 19
Oh yh forgot
Most of the gcs I was in HS wit was just with my friend groups from that grade

The only time I remember being added to a “secret” gc was when I was in 9th grade and it was like 8 foids and 2 other guys in it since I was friends wit one of the foids, it was pretty blackpilling shit jfl
Keep going :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
no never invited to any due to the arithmetical political geometrical fact that I'm a truecel.

Oh yh forgot

Keep going :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
I remember one time the #1 slayer at my school got exposed for having a 5 inch dick and they were all flaming tf outta him cuz he played 2 of the foids in the gc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 60051
I did the same thing, but I gained rescpect from bros and everyone in school didnt give a fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yeah for every big gc with alot of ppl, there's usually a smaller gc with only the cool/nt/valid ppl without the annoying ppl/losers and that's the one where ppl are more active on
and even in the smaller gc there is always another smaller gc with the chads only