Did positive canthal tilt will ascend me ??

SnowDiles

SnowDiles

Iron
And did i need canthoplasty or canthopexy if i want to achieve this result ??

372030255 328008183025037 3808404581728340280 n
375693550 695379259302167 5215904317288150899 n

makes big difference

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
HTN potential but damn you got nerfed so hard

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Looks better but less masculine, kinda gay

Yes. Go for it.

yeah it will help 100%

Looks better but less masculine, kinda gay
i'm 6,2 and i'm into a journey of building an insane physic, i hope that with my frame people will no't think i'm gay and respect me lol

I hope that by finishing my cosmetic surgeries I can at least reach the chadlite rank.
are u on tik tok? I've already seen your face

• +1
Reactions: its_over
ye looks better but you look like a gay sewer rat anyway + you can't type properly brootal combo over

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
ye looks better but you look like a gay sewer rat anyway + you can't type properly brootal combo over
why having a positive canthal tilt makes me gay

But seriously what’s your problem the goal it’s to improve but you try to bully me, that make no sense, and for real I don’t really give a fuck your just useless as fuck bro like seriously try to not be that much toxic against guy who just try to improve themselves

I hope that by finishing my cosmetic surgeries I can at least reach the chadlite rank.
If you gon fix that canthal tilt, high set +short eyebrows and nose then you will be a strong chadlite and gon slay hard af

nice hips bro, could bear quintuplets

But seriously what’s your problem the goal it’s to improve but you try to bully me, that make no sense, and for real I don’t really give a fuck your just useless as fuck bro like seriously try to not be that much toxic against guy who just try to improve themselves
lotta words for someone who doesn't care

If you gon fix that canthal tilt, high set +short eyebrows and nose then you will be a strong chadlite and gon slay hard af
thx for the hope bro, you think i have hight set eyebrows i think it's the angle no ??
Yeah i plan on doing rhinoplasty too but i'm scared of beginning a little bit too feminin with a little nose

are my eyebrows high set with neutral angle camera ??
375692581 851792813247170 1042441005736494371 n

thx for the hope bro, you think i have hight set eyebrows i think it's the angle no ??
Yeah i plan on doing rhinoplasty too but i'm scared of beginning a little bit too feminin with a little nose

are my eyebrows high set with neutral angle camera ??
View attachment 2427363f
fixing your canthal tilt will make your eyebrows look lower anyway because eyes will be closer to them then