Did Salludon find looksmax thru the mewing subreddit? Or was he already a member then posted?

L

letsdoit

Zephir
Did Salludon find looksmax through the mewing subreddit? Or was he already a member here first before he posted his 1 year results.

Does anyone have any recent pics of him? I’m curious as to if he was able to maintain his results.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Artemis
Did Salludon find looksmax through the mewing subreddit? Or was he already a member here first before he posted his 1 year results.

Does anyone have any recent pics of him? I’m curious as to if he was able to maintain his results.
His results were easily maintained using RIGHT ANGLES and GOOD LIGHTS. He also kept LEAN.

Thus, his "results" persisted :aheago:

His results were easily maintained using RIGHT ANGLES and GOOD LIGHTS. He also kept LEAN.

Thus, his "results" persisted :aheago:
His starting point to his latest picture is vastly different.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
His starting point to his latest picture is vastly different.
His "muh starting point" and "muh ending point" differ ONLY in his body fat percent, his hairstyle, camera angles and lights.

Was chubby CHAD, remained lean CHAD.

His "muh starting point" and "muh ending point" differ ONLY in his body fat percent, his hairstyle, camera angles and lights.
Have you looked into his pictures closely?
His skull changed. His bones doubled or tripled in size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Artemis
Have you looked into his pictures closely?
His skull changed. His bones doubled or tripled in size.
NO his bones DIDNT.

YES I looked into his pics. Literally ALL OF THEM are a camera angle, new hair/beard-style, new lights, and he leaned maxxed.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22829 and rand anon

Was chubby CHAD, remained lean CHAD.
No way you actually believe this. So the tons of hours he put in merely did nothing?
A true ascension is when someone leaves this site, there are people here with multiple surgeries and implants still here

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5.5psl
NO his bones DIDNT.

YES I looked into his pics. Literally ALL OF THEM are a camera angle, new hair/beard-style, new lights, and he leaned maxxed.
His chin projection changed massively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Artemis and Deleted member 23778
He got fillers

• +1
His chin projection changed massively
Ok this is the ONLY thing that is sus.

But it is no more than some filler. However, he NEVER did the pics with the same beard. It could literally be some beard-frauding incl. angles.

EVERYTHING ELSE remained the same anyways.

He had been Chad in before's. He remained Chad in the "After"'s.

Amnesia is literally the same case. The dude just style-maxxed, made a new haircut, and tanned. And then squinted and made a new photo in the car. Muh Ascension :soy:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl

But it is no more than some filler. However, he NEVER did the pics with the same beard. It could literally be some beard-frauding incl. angles.

Amnesia is literally the same case. The dude just style-maxxed, made a new haircut, and tanned. And then squinted and made a new photo in the car. Muh Ascension :soy:
Lol let me go and get before and after photos before you make such ridiculous statements.
He followed a routine for 2-3 hours daily and your saying in 2-3 years nothing changed.
That’s like someone working out for 2-3 years and then you saying their body hasn’t changed.

• JFL

I think he was clenching his teeth to give the illusion of an overbite in the first picture, also fat and angles makes it look more drastic

• +1
He got surgery and said it was mewing to throw off normies

@5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

After

So he shared his 1 year transformation then the autists here lured him in? And he went even harder after learning about PSL?
Or did he know about of all of this before

• +1
So he shared his 1 year transformation then the autists here lured him in? And he went even harder after learning about PSL?
Or did he know about of all of this before
1.8 y transformation and then joined and learnt about bonesmashing and did it and got results from it as well

1.8 y transformation and then joined and learnt about bonesmashing and did it and got results from it as well
I wonder what all he even learned from this site other than bone smashing, I think he was on fin/ tret from reddit before too

• +1
Surprised he didn’t take any Sarms

• +1