Did shrooms/LSD/DMT help anyone ascend

Did shrooms help you low inhib-max

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 11035

Deleted member 11035

Normie face decent frame
If you did Shrooms/DMT in the past, did it help you become less neurotic and more low inhib. Also, what was your trip like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I can for sure say you won’t ascend physically jfl.

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless, joeveniro, quakociaptockh and 4 others
When I did shrooms, I had an extremely bad trip that resulted in me pondering the existence of an infinite hell after death and the possibility of me being dragged there to be tortured for eternity

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bruh3610, karbo, joeveniro and 4 others
When I did shrooms, I had an extremely bad trip that resulted in me pondering the existence of an infinite hell after death and the possibility of me being dragged there to be tortured for eternity
That sucks dog, where you alone or/and in a bad state of mind

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
1) yes
2) I was an aspie incel, so yes, always
That prob explains it then. If you live around Dallas or Houston we could meet up if you want.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
i do psilocybin mushrooms
it helps me alot, for mental affects and if you just want that and not energetic spiritual affects, just microdose it every 3 days 500mg,
extremely healthy for the mind

i have done several high doses tho, this what ive done
3g
3g
5g
7.5g
3.5g

each trip was good and i learned alot from each

people dont understand that you mentally project alot of what you experience, people dont understand how powerful their mind / thoughts are in manifesting the experience under the affects

as long as you have high frequency emotions like love, compassion, etc
and you have experience controlling your mind and its thoughts and have the right perceptions of self and reality

it is beautiful experiences

the micro dosing is godlike if you have ocd, adhd, anxiety, depression, ptsd, lack of creativity, lack of focus, etc

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Leviathin, Deleted member 5349 and 4 others
it helps me alot, for mental affects and if you just want that and not energetic spiritual affects, just microdose it every 3 days 500mg,

3g
3g
5g
7.5g
3.5g

people dont understand that you mentally project alot of what you experience, people dont understand how powerful their mind / thoughts are in manifesting the experience under the affects

and you have experience controlling your mind and its thoughts and have the right perceptions of self and reality

the micro dosing is godlike if you have ocd, adhd, anxiety, depression, ptsd, lack of creativity, lack of focus, etc
Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll definitely try shrooms in the future to help me learn more about myself, but I'll have to wait until I'm in the best state of mind.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll definitely try shrooms in the future to help me learn more about myself, but I'll have to wait until I'm in the best state of mind.
yeah if you take high doses, you will meet energy forms / beings who resonate with the frequency range you operate in, in terms of emotion,

if you are someone who constantly lives in low frequency emotion like:

hatred
fear
envy
jealousy
sadness
depression
paranoia
trauma
terror

etc

start off with microdosing, and build up your state of mind

then when you do a high dose, you will come in contact with good beings and should always have good trips

not alot of people master their minds and really allow their thoughts to fuck them up, they start off with one bad thought and they just go from bad thought to bad thought and then they freak the fuck out

i have only came in contact with beings who were chill and just kind of were more interested in hanging out and kinda analyzing you

different energetic beings have their own energetic field/aura and its state is interpreted in different colors

light green and magenta mixed aura beings are very very good beings, i usually see them every time i take high doses
they are very loving and powerful

but yes shrooms is a great teacher for learning truthful perceptions and knowledge of self and reality if done right

respect it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zerotohero and Leviathin
yeah if you take high doses, you will meet energy forms / beings who resonate with the frequency range you operate in, in terms of emotion,

hatred
fear
envy
jealousy
sadness
depression
paranoia
trauma
terror

etc

then when you do a high dose, you will come in contact with good beings and should always have good trips

not alot of people master their minds and really allow their thoughts to fuck them up, they start off with one bad thought and they just go from bad thought to bad thought and then they freak the fuck out

i have only came in contact with beings who were chill and just kind of were more interested in hanging out and kinda analyzing you

different energetic beings have their own energetic field/aura and its state is interpreted in different colors

light green and magenta mixed aura beings are very very good beings, i usually see them every time i take high doses

but yes shrooms is a great teacher for learning truthful perceptions and knowledge of self and reality if done right

respect it.
Damn this sounds like DMT level shit with the beings and stuff. But I'll make sure to respect this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Lux
I did shrooms and it was a positive experience but I am still an incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 11035
i nearly died my first trip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
how the fuck do you nigs even get shrooms wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 8765, potentialhabit1 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 11035

hatred
fear
envy
jealousy
sadness
depression
paranoia
trauma
terror

etc

respect it.
Sounds like you may need a psychiatrist soon

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Sounds like you may need a psychiatrist soon
sounds like you're ignorant with preconceived assumptions and misconcieved notions about things and you just buy into official societal stigmas about shit

good job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 11035
sounds like you're ignorant with preconceived assumptions and misconcieved notions about things and you just buy into official societal stigmas about shit

good job
Oh dear you broke my heart

Did psylocibin mushrooms once. Great experience, insightfull as well.

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude and Deleted member 11035
I got them from a drug dealer friend who would buy them online. I have no friends now so I cant do drugs anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 11035
I’ve taken shrooms. They are pretty based and can get you out of depression if used correctly. Can make you very optimistic about the future if you’re in the right setting.

LSD is a bit more unforgiving and make you a bit psychotic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, GucciMvne and Deleted member 11035
LSD calls you out on your bullshit big time, like an atomic blackpill or whitepill.

• +1
Reactions: jumbostacker, Deleted member 11035, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Muh Gaia muh spirits muh McKenna

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes but can be very dangerous. Risk of psychosis and opening yourself to things you didn't believe were real.

Setting and intention are crucial

• +1
Reactions: Chadologue
Yes but can be very dangerous. Risk of psychosis and opening yourself to things you didn't believe were real.

Setting and intention are crucial
What would you describe as the best settings/intentions for using psychedelics

have microdosis

will take them after my ssri is out of my bodyyy

My first trip was really good, it was 2 friends tripping with me and one driving us around the city while he was sober. Wasn't some spiritual setting or whatever u see people talking about and I hadn't planned on thinking of reflecting about anything yet i still did anyway while I was watching the beach and stuff.
highly recommend this if you have friends/friends that are willing to trip with u

30°C summer day in a forest without other people but just you and someone you love and trust like gf or some friends. Backpack full of fruits and detox water.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Somewhere safe and cozy where you won't be disturbed and no one can barge in on you. A place where you can't be disturbed. Shut off your phone. Can be outside or inside. Nature is ideal but inside works too.

As for intention, get clear with what you want from the trip. Work with the medicine like a shaman. Here's an example: "my intention with this trip is to gain clarity on my career choice and get to know why I feel anxiety in every day life".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035 and Deleted member 6400
Somewhere safe and cozy where you won't be disturbed and no one can barge in on you. A place where you can't be disturbed. Shut off your phone. Can be outside or inside. Nature is ideal but inside works too.

As for intention, get clear with what you want from the trip. Work with the medicine like a shaman. Here's an example: "my intention with this trip is to gain clarity on my career choice and get to know why I feel anxiety in every day life".
I feel anxiety cause of my -3psl, will shrooms rearrange my bones b00s?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11035
I feel anxiety cause of my -3psl, will shrooms rearrange my bones b00s?

no but they might make you more accepting of yourself and the reality you’re in. If used correctly they can break negative thought patterns and build self esteem and optimism for the future

LSD calls you out on your bullshit big time, like an atomic blackpill or whitepill.

100%. If you’re not a honest person, LSD will absolutely expose you to yourself. Need to be really strong mentally to take LSD imo

Darknet. Most urban dealers are deathnics who can't wait to rip you off and have shit product anyway.
But never put more bitcoin than what you need. I lost around 200 euros in the recent Empire Market exit scam.

LSD is a bit more unforgiving and make you a bit psychotic

Never tried it but I want to. What's a safe beginner dose?

Darknet. Most urban dealers are deathnics who can't wait to rip you off and have shit product anyway.
But never put more bitcoin than what you need. I lost around 200 euros in the recent Empire Market exit scam.

What the fuck even is darknet tbh?

not sure about exact dosage. Probably 200ug in a tab. I took 2 tabs because I wasnt Feeling it and it sucked pretty hard. Less is more. Focus on having a good time and not searching for answers. They will come to you naturally.
I would still reccommend shrooms over acid though

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
What the fuck even is darknet tbh?

Underground websites accessible only through Tor. Mostly used for drugs, guns and pedo stuff
Download tor browser. Enter onion.live to find addresses (they change all the time).

u are a coping dog if you think you will change tbh jfl
at best you have introspective deep thoughts about yourself, but after some nice sleep and the drug leaving your system your brain returns to baseline and you will continue being a miserable piece of shit, even if the trip was enlightening

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 11035
Drugs will not help you

100%. If you’re not a honest person, LSD will absolutely expose you to yourself. Need to be really strong mentally to take LSD imo
Agree, but also, the more attuned you are to yourself, the less likely you are to get insights from a trip, while someone less "mentally strong", could benefit more from a trip, for example.

Also, if you're mentally stable, have mastered your dark side and blind spots, etc,...,

having a trip can reinforce all your previous thoughts, and perceptions about yourself, your identity, your choices you make in life.

so that you come out of the trip with an ever bigger Ego than before, because how you perceive to be, has been validated by God, basically.

Drugs will not help you
what is your experience, you must have extensive experience and first hand knowledge with shroms and lsd to just go out and have that opinion?

Agree, but also, the more attuned you are to yourself, the less likely you are to get insights from a trip, while someone less "mentally strong", could benefit more from a trip, for example.

Also, if you're mentally stable, have mastered your dark side and blind spots, etc,...,

having a trip can reinforce all your previous thoughts, and perceptions about yourself, your identity, your choices you make in life.

so that you come out of the trip with an ever bigger Ego than before, because how you perceive to be, has been validated by God, basically.
yeah you can never truly understand peace and reach ultimate mental stability if you haven't experienced dark shit (potentially to the point of losing your sanity) and go through it and overcome successfully

you get true understanding from experience, an understanding you cant get just from reading shit in psychology books

which is why i am very forgiving of people who seem to be "Crazy" or "Hateful", for i understand how easy it for someone to get into that state of mind with the right life circumstances and an untrained mind

once you have gone through some bad mental shit and you were able to overcome it, afterwards once you do have peace with yourself, you understand how truly blissful it is

TL DR -- cant TRULY appreciate the good without experiencing the bad

• +1
Reactions: Chadologue
The first and only time I tripped on LSD, I experienced ego death while watching The Lion King. I felt pure hatred at Scar for killing Mufasa, as if I personally knew them and I was actually inside the movie. That was kinda crazy. I also heard that entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley take small microdoses of LSD to enhance their productivity and creativity, so I tried doing that for a few months and I noticed the microdoses allowed me to enter a flow state more easily, but it could have been placebo.

in order to get long lasting results from shrooms you have to meditate a lot before taking shrooms and you have to take doses of 2-3g while in the best setting possible and only then will you have long lasting change. btw all of this was done in a formal study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035 and Deleted member 6572
They make jerking off otherworldly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 11035

3g
3g
5g
7.5g
3.5g

where can an underage fella buy some lysergic acid diethylamide to microdose to boost creativity and cure unproductiveness