Did shrooms/LSD/DMT help anyone ascend

Did shrooms help you low inhib-max

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where can an underage fella buy some lysergic acid diethylamide to microdose to boost creativity and cure unproductiveness
research around, can usually buy online
I don’t do lsd tho I microdose psilocybin

but microdosing lsd could potentially be seen more ideal since you would literally only have to take 10-20 microgram every 2-3 days since it’s hella more potent

I haven't tried a lot of drugs but the ones I tried were highly dissatisfying. You hear people talk about it as if it was a panacea, a miracle drug. You take it. You realize it was all fucking bullshit. I personally only got bad side effects like diarrhea and bloating. Others make you feel depressed afterwards. Others make you highly addictive.
Others destroy your body long term.

I only advise to take drugs when you're truly fucked up and HAVE to self medicate to function.
I will never understand normal, healthy, successful social butterflies taking drugs and risking all these things. They could barely benefit from them.

Drugs don't fix anything. It's a delusion. There's no cheat code in life. If a drug is awesome, there will be a dark side to it in the long run.

It's all about genetics. If you have healthy genes and a healthy life where all your needs are fulfilled, you won't need drugs. And if you then still take them, then you're a sheep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536