Did some editing. Let me know your thoughts

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Basically I simulated what it would be like to get a non surgical rhinoplasty to straighten out and make my nose more prominent. I also simulated putting some filler in between my lower lip and my chin so that it wouldn’t look as proteus I’ve. Is that even a possible procedure ? Let me know your thoughts
BBA66C5D 88C1 48CB BFAB 65058EC4132A

u need maxilla badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
op whats your body fat
idk haven't measured but I'm bulking rn I have gained 5 kgs in 10 days and haven't got fatter still have abs and shit probably because of sarms I think my face is even less bloated than before lol despite my eating 800-900 g of carbs a day

idk haven't measured but I'm bulking rn I have gained 5 kgs in 10 days and haven't got fatter still have abs and shit probably because of sarms I think my face is even less bloated than before lol despite my eating 800-900 g of carbs a day
no am askign op what his body fat is ur shredded

9C75B542 49E0 4C7D A716 728211637E9A
43D6B6B0 B9C8 47EB 8C89 D5F0F8F7D164

you don’t need maxilla.

your flat nose and overprojecting chin is making it seem like your midface is flat. you have caucasoid blood, likely its pretty well sculpted.
you need augmentative rhinoplasty with chin shaving or if you had genioplasty then a setback.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, cardiologist and ItsOverCel
View attachment 1774933View attachment 1774934

you don’t need maxilla.

your flat nose and overprojecting chin is making it seem like your midface is flat. you have caucasoid blood, likely its pretty well sculpted.
you need augmentative rhinoplasty with chin shaving or if you had genioplasty then a setback.
yeah I agree sometimes too big chin and nose can make face look flat

Brat why u take sarms at 17

View attachment 1774933View attachment 1774934

you don’t need maxilla.

Is this even possible? My nose is twice as big now. It looks good but idk if a surgeon could do that?

Ur metabolism is too high and muscle developing ability is too low at 17. You already had top tier physique, could just wait a couple of years to get more lean muscle mass.

Is this even possible? My nose is twice as big now. It looks good but idk if a surgeon could do that?
thats the michael yerger nose. yes its possible with bone grafts