did someone achieved a good physique with just push ups and pull ups?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
:feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, User28823, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
do people not know google?

search calisthenics physique

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
You can’t achieve a good physique with standard push ups and pull ups. You will make progress at first but eventually your muscles will adjust and plateau with very little progress.

To grow muscle you need to progressively overload it with time, or in other words, constantly increase the tension and difficulty of the workout. Calisthenics with no equipment would be on a C tier when it comes to getting a nice physique, due to the difficulty progressing. Trust me, I know from experience. Buy a Gym membership.

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
Yes, you can do them with weight or bands. But gym is probably more versatile, plus you can meet bitches there. But I wouldn't go into debt to get a gym membership

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and FatBunnyBaby
Yes, just add weight to the backpack. You can reach weighted pull-ups 30-40 kg for reps. It is harder to load push-ups, so I would try to do harder variations.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
You can’t achieve a good physique with standard push ups and pull ups. You will make progress at first but eventually your muscles will adjust and plateau with very little progress.

To grow muscle you need to progressively overload it with time, or in other words, constantly increase the tension and difficulty of the workout. Calisthenics with no equipment would be on a C tier when it comes to getting a nice physique, due to the difficulty progressing. Trust me, I know from experience. Buy a Gym membership.
thank you so much for the advice bro