Did Sophie Turner Divorce with Joe Jonas because of Height?

Snake.0359

Snake.0359

Hunter eyes are life. They will be mine

All people in Internet keep Saying that she divorced with him because of Height JFL
Guys I know that Face is more important than height but still he's Nothing Special Facially just High MTN, She Moggs him Facially she's legit Stacylite with hot body. She moggs him both Facially and by Height. And she Frame Moggs him I don't know but she looks so Huge near him, plus she has Bigger skull than Him JFL. Marriage lasted 2 Years, even his Money and Status didn't helped. Pretty Sure if he had 8-9 Face he'd Mog even with his short height and all this Shame wouldn't happen.
Your Opinions About it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Sprinkles
Stacy ?😂 might be stacy in the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here, CarrotMaxxer, mathis and 6 others
Clearly

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and Snake.0359
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and 97baHater
Height really makes or breaks a man but celebrities relationships never last

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Mewton, disheartenedcel and 2 others
he is tiny as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Snake.0359
Height really makes or breaks a man but celebrities relationships never last
True But this marriage ended so quickly right aftyer they had Baby

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
True But this marriage ended so quickly right aftyer they had Baby
Idk man she already seen how tall he is so it must be something else

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Idk man she already seen how tall he is so it must be something else
Nah I think it was just Disney Movie Music Halo, maybe she thursted over him in school. But now she got so insecure in this Relationship. She obviously moggs him Facially and By height to Oblivion.

she bidelt mogs him brutally @cytoplasm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Snake.0359
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and Snake.0359
View attachment 2818254View attachment 2818255View attachment 2818256View attachment 2818257View attachment 2818259

All people in Internet keep Saying that she divorced with him because of Height JFL
Guys I know that Face is more important than height but still he's Nothing Special Facially just High MTN, She Moggs him Facially she's legit Stacylite with hot body. She moggs him both Facially and by Height. And she Frame Moggs him I don't know but she looks so Huge near him, plus she has Bigger skull than Him JFL. Marriage lasted 2 Years, even his Money and Status didn't helped. Pretty Sure if he had 8-9 Face he'd Mog even with his short height and all this Shame wouldn't happen.
Your Opinions About it?
No

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
either way he could get better woman than her

• +1
either way he could get better woman than her
I think he just wanted some Status, as she's Attractive and Tall, plus Game Of Thrones Halo. See many times Rich short Guys want Taller Woman

I think he just wanted some Status, as she's Attractive and Tall, plus Game Of Thrones Halo. See many times Rich short Guys want Taller Woman
tall women can save bloodline sooo might be

• +1
tall women can save bloodline sooo might be
He's 5'6 as well, and she's 5'8, if she was born men she'd 6'1, so yeah she could save his bloodline slightly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: febinopry
It was he who divorced her

• +1
Eh she was a fake ginger, so big deal

View attachment 2818254View attachment 2818255View attachment 2818256View attachment 2818257View attachment 2818259

Your Opinions About it?
Taller than me

• +1
Also mods r gonna rape u if they see that this isnt in offtopic if u get banned ill miss u 😔

• +1
Also mods r gonna rape u if they see that this isnt in offtopic if u get banned ill miss u 😔
Why this Gonna be in Offtopic? It's just Funny Reason Why they got divorced

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rigged
Why this Gonna be in Offtopic? It's just Funny Reason Why they got divorced
Nah idc ab offtopic mods keep moving my threads to offtopic so i hope those jews get ass fucked

Nah idc ab offtopic mods keep moving my threads to offtopic so i hope those jews get ass fucked
Everyday I see guys in this Forum make even worse Threads than this and aren't getting banned.

Mogs me too

He's 5'7.5 accoring to celebheights
Celebheights is B.S. Source of heights of Celebrities.
Sophie Turner is 5'8.5 according to the Celebs.
But why she's so freakinly taller than him?:

It's obviously not 1 inch differemnce JFL

Celebheights is B.S. Source of heights of Celebrities.
Sophie Turner is 5'8.5 according to the Celebs.
But why she's so freakinly taller than him?:
View attachment 2818720
It's obviously not 1 inch differemnce JFL
Idk man. Celebheights is best source there is. Maybe theyre wrong he does seem to be shorter

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
i don't think so, bcs now she is dating a billionaire

Hollow cheeks on woman really looks shit.

Your Opinions About it?
If she accepted to be with him at first height cant be the problem

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and caiolindo
Idk but that bitch has a perfect face and body for a hatefuck, idk why but I want to fuck the shit out of her aggressively and leave her crying, makeup ruined and my cum on her face and in her mouth

• +1
heightpill is so brutal
cant even get limb lengthening cuz you'll just be in a wheelchair 10 yrs after

Attachments

• 1711407254126.jpeg
    1711407254126.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 0
  • 1711407271107.jpeg
    1711407271107.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx and CarrotMaxxer
heightpill is so brutal
cant even get limb lengthening cuz you'll just be in a wheelchair 10 yrs after
Nah There many examples that people over they years still have good life and walk like they walk on their Natural legs tho. Just need quality LL doctor.
But Face still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Height tho

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer